Remove this ad

#21 [url]

Aug 5 11 6:13 PM

OK, with the quote that says "...tilted his head, and thought he saw the hint of a spiral design on the flute.", we know that on the box containing the Crystal Skull(Archon technology) had spiral designs on it for protection. So, I'm assuming that the spiral has to come from the Earthlords or earlier for it to be able to have any effect on Archon Technology. So the flute has to be of Elder Lore, or Archon Technology.

user posted image
Aura-Ice Blue Scent-Mint Chocolate Chip Icecream Elements-Water, Fire, Earth, Air
"Pokud zranění musí být pro muže to by měl být natolik závažná, že jeho pomsta nemusí strach."Niccolo Machiavelli.
"If the injury must be for a man it should be so severe that his vengeance need not fear."Niccolo Machiavelli.

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad

ads0504

Spellcaster

#22 [url]

Aug 10 11 5:53 PM

i want to know what type of mythology the flute came from like greek, norse, egyptian, maybe irish flamelssecret/idk.gif

aura~ yellow
aura sent~ bananas
element specialty~ alchemy,earth,fire,air,water,and Aether

Quote    Reply   

#23 [url]

Aug 26 11 8:19 PM

I think it's from Irish lore. Other cultures had different forms of instruments.

I think Dare's flute is also like the swords because Dare says that it can always find her.

Aura Color: Forest Green
Aura Scent: Fire
Magics: Fire and Air, Sorcery and Transformation
To have a beginning everything must have an end.

Quote    Reply   

#24 [url]

Sep 4 11 9:16 PM

QUOTE (eabrea @ July 19, 2011 10:26 am)
i still believe that the flute was from Kokopelli who i believe was Dare's master

Genius... I never would have thought of that! Since Pan was greek, and Kokopelli was American-Indian myth... That is Genius!

Aura-Green Scent-Aloe Vera
Mastered Element- Earth
"For there is nothing either good or bad, but thinking makes it so."
Hamlet Act 2, scene 2, 239–251

Quote    Reply   

#25 [url]

Sep 14 11 8:13 PM

she was furious wit the neried and stole its memories. it was painful probably. the flute might be archon technology it can be used as a weapon and as art. that to me screams high tech.

user posted image
Aura Color:Fire Orange Aura Scent:Cayenne Elements: Fire Air Water Specialtys: Alchemy, Sorcerry and imaginatourie

Quote    Reply   

#26 [url]

Sep 15 11 1:02 AM

QUOTE (torcleader @ September 14, 2011 08:13 pm)
she was furious wit the neried and stole its memories. it was painful probably. the flute might be archon technology it can be used as a weapon and as art. that to me screams high tech.

I dont think she was as furious as she was curious about taking a Neried's memories...

Aura-Green Scent-Aloe Vera
Mastered Element- Earth
"For there is nothing either good or bad, but thinking makes it so."
Hamlet Act 2, scene 2, 239–251

Quote    Reply   

#27 [url]

Sep 16 11 12:47 AM

do you think it is like clarent and exaclibur where you can acess the memories? maybe she wanted to expierence her memories!

user posted image
Aura Color:Fire Orange Aura Scent:Cayenne Elements: Fire Air Water Specialtys: Alchemy, Sorcerry and imaginatourie

Quote    Reply   

#28 [url]

Sep 20 11 5:35 PM

after alot of thinking and decoding ive come to the conclusion that dares flute is an ocarina

Aura:PlatinumScent:caramel and fresh snow
Magics:Lightning,Luck
user posted image

Quote    Reply   

#30 [url]

Sep 21 11 1:41 AM

well many many myths of a legendary ocarina which can induce sleep love and even death was carried along by immortals...sorta like the elder wand of harry potter.
yep im pretty much in a state of" cant change my mind"
about it being an ocarina
and im near buying one

user posted image

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad

#31 [url]

Oct 9 11 8:17 PM

I think if Dare is to be defeated this contraption has to be taken away first. I hope it gets broken in half. flamelssecret/pray.gif

user posted image
Aura Color:Blue
Aura Scent:Peaches
Element:Air,Fire,Water,&Earth
The bravest and most courageous people are those who find happiness in the darkest of times.

Quote    Reply   

Arantir

Spellcaster

#32 [url]

Oct 10 11 9:52 PM

QUOTE (Shadow Knight @ October 09, 2011 08:17 pm)
I think if Dare is to be defeated this contraption has to be taken away first. I hope it gets broken in half. flamelssecret/pray.gif

Then burned. flamelssecret/fire.gif I think the only way to truly destroy its power is to burn it. flamelssecret/fire.gif

user posted image

Aura Color: Aquamarine Aura Scent: Ocean Spray
Mastered Magic: Fire, Air, Water, Earth, Ice, Aether, Lost Arts
Weapons: Zanmato, Elemental Blade of Light, Zwill Crossblade, Double Dagger of Wind
Mastered Arts: Necromancy, Summoning

Quote    Reply   

#33 [url]

Oct 15 11 1:33 AM

That would be a shame, to destroy an ancient artifact. It would be better if the Flute should be kept away, but not destroy it.

Auric Color: Translucent White
Auric Scent: Sampaguita

"Remember, at the heart of every myth and legend lies a grain of truth."

user posted image

Quote    Reply   

#35 [url]

Oct 19 11 12:31 AM

Using the Flute to stab Dr. Dee? That's ridiculous. flamelssecret/hysterical.gif

user posted image

Quote    Reply   

#36 [url]

Oct 19 11 5:49 PM

Literally stabbing Dee in the back using the flute probably won't work but stabbing Dee in the back figuratively (i.e. betraying Dr. Dee by using the flute's power against him) might be more effective.

user posted image

Quote    Reply   

JLB

Sorcerer

#37 [url]

Oct 19 11 5:58 PM

QUOTE (Nurmengard @ October 19, 2011 05:49 pm)
Literally stabbing Dee in the back using the flute probably won't work but stabbing Dee in the back figuratively (i.e. betraying Dr. Dee by using the flute's power against him) might be more effective.

I don't know, what if there's a song you can play that makes a hidden blade pop out?

user posted image
Carpe diem, et non dimittet.

Quote    Reply   

#38 [url]

Oct 19 11 7:28 PM

i meant betrayning him
stabbing with an ocarina wouldnt do much besides crack it into a billion pieces,disarm her, and sentence her to instant death as dee would catch on very quickly

user posted image

Quote    Reply   

#39 [url]

Oct 20 11 12:12 AM

Betraying is more likely, but Dee is also cunning, it wouldn't take long for Dee to figure out what Dare is plotting, and besides, Dee had known Dare, they've been acquaintances before remember?

EDIT:

I have a question.. Does Dare's Flute affect the Elders?

user posted image

Quote    Reply   

#40 [url]

Dec 26 11 11:35 PM

I, for one, hope not many artifacts are destroyed. Anyone else bothered when ancient,precious, cool things are destroyed? Thats why I love/hate the Witch of Endor. think of all that archon tech....And, maby its ancient? We havent seen one of them mentioned.....

Aura color:Green/Gray
Aura sent:Rain/Pomagranets
Magic:Earth and Air
Type:Magician

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad
Add Reply

Quick Reply

bbcode help