Remove this ad

#61 [url]

Jul 22 11 10:27 PM

I'm pretty sure the Magician is Dr. Dee...

Aura Color=Sky Blue
Aura Scent=Fresh Air

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad

Spacecadet

Next Generation Elder

#62 [url]

Jul 23 11 1:27 AM

QUOTE (Fumm95 @ July 22, 2011 04:27 pm)
I'm pretty sure the Magician is Dr. Dee...

Yes you are correct Michael has confirmed the Magician is Dee.

Quote    Reply   

Apprentice

#63 [url]

Jul 23 11 2:21 AM

I really think it's Machiavelli. Though there are other people called in the book "warlock, an oath breaker." Like Aten.

Though most people think it's Mach, and so do I

user posted image
Learn how to Die in Yourself. Dying to Yourself for the sake of others.

Quote    Reply   

#64 [url]

Jul 24 11 5:18 PM

QUOTE (Venoturus @ July 14, 2011 05:58 pm)
If you read it carefully, you would see that the witch of Endor called Mars Ultor a warlock. The correct line is: "The world needs a Warlock." This book refers to Mars Ultor and NOT to Machiaveli. flamelssecret/hysterical.gif

But didn't Mr. scott say its wasn't Mars?

"Not all who Wander are lost" J.R.R. Tolkien
Aura Color: Navy Blue Aura Sent: Cocoa Butter

Quote    Reply   

Spacecadet

Next Generation Elder

#65 [url]

Jul 24 11 5:52 PM

QUOTE (Legolas10154 @ July 24, 2011 11:18 am)
If you read it carefully, you would see that the witch of Endor called Mars Ultor a warlock. The correct line is: "The world needs a Warlock." This book refers to Mars Ultor and NOT to Machiaveli.        flamelssecret/hysterical.gif

You are correct Michael has confirmed the warlock in the title is not mars.

Quote    Reply   

#66 [url]

Jul 25 11 5:58 AM

QUOTE (Spacecadet @ July 24, 2011 12:52 pm)
QUOTE (Legolas10154 @ July 24, 2011 11:18 am)
If you read it carefully, you would see that the witch of Endor called Mars Ultor a warlock. The correct line is: "The world needs a Warlock." This book refers to Mars Ultor and NOT to Machiaveli.        flamelssecret/hysterical.gif

You are correct Michael has confirmed the warlock in the title is not mars.

I am sorry if this sounds like I am bragging but I finally remembered something like that!! yay.

Quote    Reply   

#67 [url]

Jul 28 11 2:12 AM

I just realized something rather revealing that is related to whether or not Machiavelli is the Warlock.

Earlier, I was listening to an old podcast (Great Scott, I believe it's called) where Sparticle asked whether we have met any candidates for the Warlock by the end of the Sorceress. Michael Scott answered no. Therefore, unless he changed his mind, Machievelli cannot be the Warlock, as we had met him long before the Sorceress.

I hate to burst everyone's bubble - my own included - but I felt the need to point that out for this discussion.

... I'm now rooting for Machievelli for the Enchantress, just because he deserves a titular role.

Aura Color=Sky Blue
Aura Scent=Fresh Air

Quote    Reply   

Godsryche

Next Generation Elder

#68 [url]

Jul 28 11 11:47 AM

QUOTE (Fumm95 @ July 27, 2011 10:12 pm)
I just realized something rather revealing that is related to whether or not Machiavelli is the Warlock.

Earlier, I was listening to an old podcast (Great Scott, I believe it's called) where Sparticle asked whether we have met any candidates for the Warlock by the end of the Sorceress. Michael Scott answered no. Therefore, unless he changed his mind, Machievelli cannot be the Warlock, as we had met him long before the Sorceress.

I hate to burst everyone's bubble - my own included - but I felt the need to point that out for this discussion.

... I'm now rooting for Machievelli for the Enchantress, just because he deserves a titular role.

Bear in mind that word choice means an awful lot.

If taken as separate books, we did not meet Machiavelli by the end of The Sorceress, we met him at the beginning of The Magician.

user posted image
I hear your hopes, I feel your dreams, and in the dark I hear your screams.

Aura: Blood Red
Scent: Freshly Struck Flint

Quote    Reply   

#69 [url]

Jul 28 11 1:46 PM

Oh, so it might have been that we didn't meet him in the end of the Sorceress because we met him in the Magician? That makes sense...

Aura Color=Sky Blue
Aura Scent=Fresh Air

Quote    Reply   

#70 [url]

Aug 1 11 6:01 AM

This is really informative.

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad

#73 [url]

Aug 3 11 2:06 AM

Same here... I hate waiting for the release of the books AND the release of the title characters. I like the books and the knowledge of the title characters so much, I hate the waiting time!

"Blinding ignorance does mislead us. O! Wretched mortals, open your eyes!"
-Leonardo da Vinci
"It is best to be both feared and loved; however, if one cannot be both, it is better to be feared than loved."
-Niccolo Machiavelli

Quote    Reply   

Elena

Immortal

#74 [url]

Aug 9 11 1:01 AM

Mr. Scott posted in the Messages by Michael thread revealing The Warlock's identity.

Go Mach flamelssecret/clap3.gif

user posted image
Pottermore: GoldAccio87 | Slytherin will help you on the way to greatness..

Quote    Reply   

#76 [url]

Aug 9 11 1:30 AM

yes, Michael just confirmed it (in Messages from Michael). so now we can rest for a while, after all those speculations. i can't wait for the Enchantress!

Aura Scent: Lemongrass
Aura Color: Lime Green

Quote    Reply   

Moviebuff

Alchemyst

#77 [url]

Aug 9 11 12:54 PM

The word is out! (Michael's that is) and with 70.75% of the votes Niccolo Machiavelli is indeed The Warlock. flamelssecret/clap3.gif

user posted image
Ravenclaw | Ekaterina Agent | Mage
"Knowledge is limited. Imagination encircles the world" ~ A. E.
Aura: RED
Scent: warm sea breeze

Quote    Reply   

#79 [url]

Aug 9 11 1:07 PM

Agreed. If it weren't him, I would have hoped he was the Enchantress, never mind that it seems to be for a female character. XD

Aura Color=Sky Blue
Aura Scent=Fresh Air

Quote    Reply   

grome45

#80 [url]

Aug 9 11 2:49 PM

It had to be Machiavelli. Its his right since The Magician. His good nature was aiming toward rebellion ever since he first met Josh. And besides, Michael has been giving primary characters the Title for the last four books, its only logical he would give it to somebody we know early on rather to some random Rebel like Aten, or Billy (who we know and like, but only since book 3, and then his character grew on to us only in book 4 -at least o me-). Thats why I think, its Sophies right to have the title of Enchantress, given shes been here since page 1. Maybe even the first 10 words of the story.

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad
Add Reply

Quick Reply

bbcode help