Remove this ad

#21 [url]

Jun 11 11 2:15 AM

Perhaps Marethyu is the Humani, but he would have to be immortal, wouldn't he?

user posted image
Aura colorAmber
Aura scent:Cedar boughs

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad

#22 [url]

Jun 11 11 4:32 AM

i don't think the human as The Warlock is not possible. We don't know any humans in the series other than Josh and Sophie's parents. And they haven't broken any oath unless when Isis and Osiris appeared before Josh and Sophie and presented themselves as their parents maybe that was breaking an oath thye made but it doesnt add up becasue Isis and Osiris are elders.....i don't think theres any human

user posted image

Aura:Sky blue......Scent: Dried Basil
Element:Earth.....Weapon: Blowgun
Status in World:King of The Dryads

Quote    Reply   

Moviebuff

Alchemyst

#23 [url]

Jun 11 11 5:59 PM

QUOTE (Greekboy25 @ June 11, 2011 04:32 am)
i don't think the human as The Warlock is not possible. We don't know any humans in the series other than Josh and Sophie's parents. And they haven't broken any oath unless when Isis and Osiris appeared before Josh and Sophie and presented themselves as their parents maybe that was breaking an oath thye made but it doesnt add up becasue Isis and Osiris are elders.....i don't think theres any human

Ah...but they made a pact with each other to only trust one another. Josh broke that, sort of, when he made the decision to side with Dee without hearing her out.

But I still think it goes to Machiavelli, not because his action are more consequential but because he switched sides. We've know from the very start that he was with the Dark Elders but his humanity prevailed in the end. Whereas, we have no clue what side Aten is really in.

user posted image
Ravenclaw | Ekaterina Agent | Mage
"Knowledge is limited. Imagination encircles the world" ~ A. E.
Aura: RED
Scent: warm sea breeze

Quote    Reply   

#24 [url]

Jun 11 11 9:55 PM

QUOTE (Moviebuff @ June 11, 2011 05:59 pm)
QUOTE (Greekboy25 @ June 11, 2011 04:32 am)
i don't think the human as The Warlock is not possible.  We don't know any humans in the series other than Josh and Sophie's parents.  And they haven't broken any oath unless when Isis and Osiris appeared before Josh and Sophie and presented themselves as their parents maybe that was breaking an oath thye made but it doesnt add up becasue Isis and Osiris are elders.....i don't think theres any human

Ah...but they made a pact with each other to only trust one another. Josh broke that, sort of, when he made the decision to side with Dee without hearing her out.

But I still think it goes to Machiavelli, not because his action are more consequential but because he switched sides. We've know from the very start that he was with the Dark Elders but his humanity prevailed in the end. Whereas, we have no clue what side Aten is really in.

I'd say Aten is on the side for Humanity's survivial, although we don't know what Martheyu gave him because i think he proposed a deal.

but i think there would have been a part in the book when they would said "Josh has also become a WArlock" like it would have been said

user posted image

Aura:Sky blue......Scent: Dried Basil
Element:Earth.....Weapon: Blowgun
Status in World:King of The Dryads

Quote    Reply   

#25 [url]

Jun 12 11 7:59 PM

This book belongs to Niccolò Machiavelli

Aura Color: Cadmium Red Aura scent:Burning pitch
Magical strongpoints: Air, Fire, and Earth magics, Transmutation, and Necromancy
The promise given was a necessity of the past: The word broken is the necessity of the present.
user posted image

Quote    Reply   

#26 [url]

Jun 12 11 8:24 PM

Machiavelli is the Warlock.

user posted image
"I have been many things in my time: a physician and a cook, a bookseller and a soldier, a teacher of languages and chemistry, both the officer of law and a thief." -From the Day Booke of Nicholas Flamel, Writ Thursday, 31 May
Aura Color: Gray
Scent: Pepper
Magic Specialty: Fire

Quote    Reply   

#27 [url]

Jun 12 11 8:44 PM

By all means, billy is quite a warlock, but niccolo deserves his own book.

Aura Color: Cadmium Red Aura scent:Burning pitch
Magical strongpoints: Air, Fire, and Earth magics, Transmutation, and Necromancy
The promise given was a necessity of the past: The word broken is the necessity of the present.
user posted image

Quote    Reply   

#28 [url]

Jun 13 11 9:10 AM

People seem to be basing their decisions entirely on the fact that Machiavelli deserves his own book.
I completely and utterly agree, but I don't think that that factor alone is what pushes him over the edge to acheive the title character.
The decision that made him a Warlock was just as severe as Aten's, or any other character for that matter.
In fact, Aten and Mach's decision weren't dissimilar, and they both consequented in similar way.
Both were locked up, etc...

user posted image
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Aura ~ Silver..........Scent ~ Permanent Marker

Quote    Reply   

#29 [url]

Jun 13 11 3:00 PM

I tihnk that Mach is the Warlock, because, he changes his side to the ,,Good''( FLamles and co). So the pattern of Good than BAd than Good than Bad would fit. After Josh, who changes on the ,,bad'' side as the Necromancer, MAch is now on teh good side, at the Warlock.

I'm the German Translator, if you need one :)Aura: Saffron Scent: Gun Powder Magics: Necromancy, Alchemy Weapons: Kusanagi no Tsurugi

Quote    Reply   

Moviebuff

Alchemyst

#30 [url]

Jun 13 11 6:38 PM

QUOTE (Pride @ June 13, 2011 03:00 pm)
So the pattern of Good than BAd than Good than Bad would fit. After Josh, who changes on the ,,bad'' side as the Necromancer, MAch is now on teh good side, at the Warlock.

Michael has said there are no pattern with the title characters.

user posted image
Ravenclaw | Ekaterina Agent | Mage
"Knowledge is limited. Imagination encircles the world" ~ A. E.
Aura: RED
Scent: warm sea breeze

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad

Spellcaster

#31 [url]

Jun 14 11 6:12 PM

definitely machiavelli. he was the first to betray..after john, but john is the magician

user posted image
Aura Color: Wolf
Aura scent: Jasmine
Type of Magic: Psychic abilities
Favored Weapon: Italian Longsword

Quote    Reply   

#32 [url]

Jun 17 11 3:11 AM

QUOTE (Dr.JohnDee2010 @ June 14, 2011 10:12 am)
definitely machiavelli. he was the first to betray..after john, but john is the magician

Well accully aten betrayed first. In time and in the book mach just talks about it but dosent accually become a warlock till after aten betrays danu talks to marethu

Aura: dark red Scent:fresh blood powers and skills:Summoners, Necromancers, Blood magic, Illusionists, shadow magic, geomancers, power of darkness, Elementalists, spirt/demon magic

Quote    Reply   

#33 [url]

Jun 17 11 3:25 AM

QUOTE (deathmattkiller @ June 17, 2011 03:11 am)

Well accully aten betrayed first. In time and in the book mach just talks about it but dosent accually become a warlock till after aten betrays danu talks to marethu

Machiavelli is a Warlock.

user posted image
"There Is No Beast Without Cruelty."
Aura: Purple
Scent: Garlic
Element: Fire & Earth

Quote    Reply   

#34 [url]

Jun 17 11 5:30 AM

QUOTE (PakitoLestrange @ June 16, 2011 07:25 pm)
QUOTE (deathmattkiller @ June 17, 2011 03:11 am)

Machiavelli is a Warlock.

Yes i know. I was saying that inregards to what the other member said that aten accually become a warlock in this before mach actually betrayed his elder with billy

Aura: dark red Scent:fresh blood powers and skills:Summoners, Necromancers, Blood magic, Illusionists, shadow magic, geomancers, power of darkness, Elementalists, spirt/demon magic

Quote    Reply   

#35 [url]

Jun 17 11 6:15 AM

I think the humani possibility for the warlock would be Josh, the immortal possiblity would be... well either Machiavelli or Billy the Kid, and the Elder would be Aten.
They all broke oaths sometime in the book, but I went with Machiavelli.
Why?
Because there's kind of been a build up with Niccolo Machiavelli. Since around book 4, his conscience has been getting to him. Also Michael Scott said that as he watched the story develop, Machiavelli changed from a villain to a villain with a conscience--which caused him to break his oath!

EDIT: Yup, Michael Scott did say that...
Go to the "Messages from Michael" thread, Page 3 and find the post made on around January 01, 2011!

"Blinding ignorance does mislead us. O! Wretched mortals, open your eyes!"
-Leonardo da Vinci
"It is best to be both feared and loved; however, if one cannot be both, it is better to be feared than loved."
-Niccolo Machiavelli

Quote    Reply   

hitmanjls

Next Generation Elder

#36 [url]

Jun 17 11 12:29 PM

QUOTE (adVinci @ June 17, 2011 01:15 am)
Because there's kind of been a build up with Niccolo Machiavelli. Since around book 4, his conscience has been getting to him. Also Michael Scott said that as he watched the story develop, Machiavelli changed from a villain to a villain with a conscience--which caused him to break his oath!

EDIT: Yup, Michael Scott did say that...
Go to the "Messages from Michael" thread, Page 3 and find the post made on around January 01, 2011!

I think you are taking what he said out of context. He was showing how the roles of each character has changed since his very first notes about the story. Dee was the original Flamel and Mach was the original Dee. He's saying that though Mach is still a bad guy, he's not the Dee kind of bad guy.

Quote    Reply   

kdbvols

Spellcaster

#37 [url]

Jun 17 11 3:31 PM

I voted for Mach, but I just remembered an interesting line from the book

...Aten the warlock.  It has a nice ring to it...

And didn't Michael say it would be easier to tell who it was this time?

user posted image

Quote    Reply   

Spacecadet

Next Generation Elder

#38 [url]

Jun 17 11 4:26 PM

QUOTE (kdbvols @ June 17, 2011 09:31 am)
I voted for Mach, but I just remebered an interstsing line from the book
...Aten the warlock.  It has a nice ring to it...

And didn't Michael say it would be easier to tell who it was this time?

haha it was easier! We have what seems like 3 choices rather than a whole book's worth because we didnt really know what necromancy was

Quote    Reply   

#39 [url]

Jun 17 11 5:42 PM

Voted Mach. Sure, Aten and Billy seem very likely too, but Mach has been in the series for the longest time, and has been focused on more than they.

user posted image
Aura color: Dark green
Aura scent: Pine
Element: Lightning

Why is "weird" an insult when we all spend our lives striving to be weird? /bonesiii/

Quote    Reply   

#40 [url]

Jun 18 11 4:50 PM

I think is Mach

user posted image
Aura couleur: Green...... Aura Odeur:Eucalyptus Magie : Terre & Vent

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad
Add Reply

Quick Reply

bbcode help