Remove this ad

Zephfire

Next Generation Elder

Lead

Jun 9 11 5:28 PM

Tags : :

Nicholas was the Alchemyst, Dr Dee the Magician, Perenelle the Sorceress, Josh the Necromancer... but who is the Warlock?

As requested, here's the poll option for you to name who you think the Warlock of the title is

Which character do you think is THE Warlock? (Result)

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad
Remove this ad

#1 [url]

Jun 9 11 5:43 PM

Whoot whoot First vote! Mine went to Mach but a close second was Billy

user posted image
"After all this time?" Always...
Aura: Dark Purple & Dark Green...... Scent: Cave Mud...... Element:Fire

Quote    Reply   

Moviebuff

Alchemyst

#2 [url]

Jun 9 11 6:02 PM

I've been going on and on about this for ages. This book is definitely Niccolo Machiavelli's.

user posted image
Ravenclaw | Ekaterina Agent | Mage
"Knowledge is limited. Imagination encircles the world" ~ A. E.
Aura: RED
Scent: warm sea breeze

Quote    Reply   

Elena

Immortal

#3 [url]

Jun 9 11 6:41 PM

My vote definitely goes to Mach even though Billy is a close second!

user posted image
Pottermore: GoldAccio87 | Slytherin will help you on the way to greatness..

Quote    Reply   

Jef

Sorcerer

#4 [url]

Jun 9 11 7:11 PM

Machiavelli, it just has to be him, he deserves it

user posted image
ABILOST: Part 1: The land across the Ginungagap / Chapter 1:The tale without a beginning
Now Garm howls loud, before Gnipahellir, the fetters will burst, and Fenrir run free;
Much do I know, and more can see, of the fate of the gods, the mighty in fight.
~Völuspá; stanza 44
Scent: Strawberry / Aura:Azure / Magic: Purgatory Fire / Weapon: Runes

Quote    Reply   

#6 [url]

Jun 9 11 7:40 PM

QUOTE (hitmanjls @ June 09, 2011 07:32 pm)
I've been Machlovin' since Magician, so I'm glad to say that I voted for Niccolo!

That was a good one! flamelssecret/hysterical.gif

My vote is also for Machiavelli

user posted image
"There Is No Beast Without Cruelty."
Aura: Purple
Scent: Garlic
Element: Fire & Earth

Quote    Reply   

#7 [url]

Jun 9 11 8:51 PM

I would have voted Mars but since his not in the list I also voted for Machiavelli.

user posted image

Aura colour: Orange
Aura scent: Fresh cuted oranges
Elements mastered : Air, Water, Fire and Earth
Other skills: Necromancy

Quote    Reply   

hitmanjls

Next Generation Elder

#8 [url]

Jun 9 11 8:59 PM

QUOTE (the-necromancer2011 @ June 09, 2011 03:51 pm)
I would have voted Mars but since his not in the list I also voted for Machiavelli.

Sorry but there is a reason Mars isn't listed.

QUOTE (Michael Scott)
And let me post this here (and in The Warlock section), Mars Ultor is NOT the titular character.

Quote    Reply   

#9 [url]

Jun 9 11 9:09 PM

I just love Mach and this book brought out so much good stuff for him! (not that good stuff necessarily happened to him...just some good story points for him)

user posted image

Aura: Dark Orchid
Aura Scent: Wild Lilac

Quote    Reply   

#10 [url]

Jun 9 11 9:22 PM

I agree i love Machiavelli, but i think Billy the Kid is as much a Warlock as him so you cant vote for one but not the other because their both equal. I think its Aten because the "oath he broke" was way more important because it affected the rest of all creation/world, while Virginia Dare woke all the beasts nevertheless (because Mach and Billy broke their oath and became Warlocks solely to not awaken the monsters and set them on San Francisco yet they still get awakened). So i think its Aten he was a Warlock for a much more serious thing and he succeeded so hes s TRUE warlock

user posted image

Aura:Sky blue......Scent: Dried Basil
Element:Earth.....Weapon: Blowgun
Status in World:King of The Dryads

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad

#11 [url]

Jun 10 11 3:44 AM

I think it's Mach just because he's been in the series longer. Billy and Aten both played a major part in their oath breaking, but i think Mach's was a bit more significant because it had been foreshadowed more i guess. it seemed to lead up to it more than the others did to theirs. I would have voted for Billy, except i don't think it is really him. he's still awesome though.

user posted image
Aura colorAmber
Aura scent:Cedar boughs

Quote    Reply   

#12 [url]

Jun 10 11 4:27 AM

I'm jumping on the Machiavelli train for this one, he's my favorite character and he definitely deserves to be the title character

user posted image
"Be who you are, what you were, what they see. From eternity's view, tell me which one is me." -Epiphany, TSO
Aura color: GOLD..........Scent: Burning matches

Quote    Reply   

Godsryche

Next Generation Elder

#14 [url]

Jun 10 11 12:20 PM

QUOTE (Mortal Elder @ June 10, 2011 06:03 am)
I believe Mr Scott said that book five is named after no humani or immortal, so it's got to be definitely Aten.

It was said that there would be a candidate as The Warlock from all three races - A Humani, an Immortal and an Elder.

user posted image
I hear your hopes, I feel your dreams, and in the dark I hear your screams.

Aura: Blood Red
Scent: Freshly Struck Flint

Quote    Reply   

#15 [url]

Jun 10 11 12:32 PM

Mr. Scott, I remember, said that the two title characters in the last two books would be one we had already met in a book previous to The Warlock and one would be one we met in or after the Warlock.
I doubt he would name a book after Josh, and not for Sophie, so my vote goes to Sophie for enchantress - beside the point.
So, I believe that The Warlock is someone we met in this book, hence, I came to the point of Aten.
Unfortunately, I don't think someone new deserves a title and I hope I'm wrong. I believe Mach, who has been in it since book 2 deserves one.

user posted image
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Aura ~ Silver..........Scent ~ Permanent Marker

Quote    Reply   

Papa Pat

Apprentice

#16 [url]

Jun 10 11 1:53 PM

I sort of suspected Mars Ulthor (and those who've reached at least the halfway mark in "The Warlock" probably know why), but of the primary characters, only Machiavelli and Sophie aren't yet "titular" characters. So I went with Mr. Machiavelli.

I can hear Michael thinking while writing: "Who will be The Warlock? It'll Machiavelli curious ...". (I know: terrible pun.)

Next week is the last full week of school and I won't be able to make it all the way through The Sorceress because of state-mandated testing schedules and such. A few of the 6th graders have read up through The Necromancer, so to keep their curiosity whetted, I read Chapter 33 of The Warlock. The teacher put some information about Tsagaglalal on the screen, including just what part of the world her tradition is from. The kids are pretty proud, and rightly so!

Aura color: Plaid.
Scent: Cilantro.

Quote    Reply   

#17 [url]

Jun 10 11 2:44 PM

QUOTE (Papa Pat @ June 10, 2011 01:53 pm)
I sort of suspected Mars Ulthor (and those who've reached at least the halfway mark in "The Warlock" probably know why), but of the primary characters, only Machiavelli and Sophie aren't yet "titular" characters. So I went with Mr. Machiavelli.

I can hear Michael thinking while writing: "Who will be The Warlock? It'll Machiavelli curious ...". (I know: terrible pun.)

Next week is the last full week of school and I won't be able to make it all the way through The Sorceress because of state-mandated testing schedules and such. A few of the 6th graders have read up through The Necromancer, so to keep their curiosity whetted, I read Chapter 33 of The Warlock. The teacher put some information about Tsagaglalal on the screen, including just what part of the world her tradition is from. The kids are pretty proud, and rightly so!

wow thats really cool! i wish my whole school was reading this series. Its just me and an English teacher that have ever read them and got into them

but i think were straying flamelssecret/OFF T SMILEY.gif

I still think its Aten i made my case a few posts earlier.

user posted image

Aura:Sky blue......Scent: Dried Basil
Element:Earth.....Weapon: Blowgun
Status in World:King of The Dryads

Quote    Reply   

#18 [url]

Jun 10 11 3:49 PM

QUOTE (Godsryche @ June 10, 2011 07:20 am)
I believe Mr Scott said that book five is named after no humani or immortal, so it's got to be definitely Aten.

It was said that there would be a candidate as The Warlock from all three races - A Humani, an Immortal and an Elder.

So....who was the Humani? It seems to me like we got two Immortals and one Elder, but no human, unless it was Josh, and he already has a book.

user posted image
Aura colorAmber
Aura scent:Cedar boughs

Quote    Reply   

#19 [url]

Jun 10 11 3:59 PM

I feel left out.. i chose Marethyu

user posted image
"At the time, King Herbert felt that to remain safe, the kingdom needed and effective intelligence force."
"An intelligent force?"
Not intelligent. Intelligence. Although it does help if your intelligence force is also intelligent." - Ranger's Apprentice, Book 1

Aura Color - White......Aura Scent- Hydrogen Peroxide

Quote    Reply   

#20 [url]

Jun 10 11 8:20 PM

QUOTE (cedargirl @ June 10, 2011 11:49 am)
QUOTE (Godsryche @ June 10, 2011 07:20 am)

So....who was the Humani? It seems to me like we got two Immortals and one Elder, but no human, unless it was Josh, and he already has a book.

Yeah, I'm also up in the air wondering who is the Humani Warlock... flamelssecret/confused0058.gif

For me, Aten and Machiavelli are very close, but Mach gets my vote simply because he's been in the series longer and we've gotten to know him better. I believe we haven't known that much about Aten until now. Also, the way Mach's been acting in the previous books sort of give you the clue that he was going to sway in the other direction some time or another...

user posted image
The Enchantress: The Secrets of the Immortal Nicholas Flamel by Michael Scott
May 22, 2012 | Official Fan Site | Official Author's Site

Aura: Purple.........Scent: Cinnamon.........Elemental Magic: Earth and Water.........Specialty: Magician and Warlock

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad
Add Reply

Quick Reply

bbcode help