Remove this ad

Moviebuff

Alchemyst

#21 [url]

Jun 6 12 5:14 PM

QUOTE (Michael Scott @ June 06, 2012 04:57 pm)
So who said Black Hawk is dead?

Not me!

Think about it for a second. He was thrown into the water ... but the Nereids are gone. I'll say no more.

Michael

Ha! I thought so, Black Hawk won't die that easily.

user posted image
Ravenclaw | Ekaterina Agent | Mage
"Knowledge is limited. Imagination encircles the world" ~ A. E.
Aura: RED
Scent: warm sea breeze

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad

#22 [url]

Jun 7 12 2:05 PM

fav quote
"Now i am become death, destroyer of the worlds"

An apple a day keeps John Dee away.
Weapon: Sword, Shield, Bow and Scimitar
Master of: Fire, Earth, Air, Water, Aether, Weaponry and Tactics

Quote    Reply   

#23 [url]

Jun 7 12 3:03 PM

To me, my favorite part was the last few chapters. I love all of the action on the pyramid. The ending to Perenelle and Nicholas was perfect. The epilogue: sad it was over, or should I say glad the series is re-beginning (in the whole "circle" concept). Great Series!!!!!

user posted image
Aura: Dark Grey
Scent: Chocolate Cake
I have been Awakened. I am a master of Air... Fire... Water... Earth... Time... I am an apprentice to an Immortal...

Quote    Reply   

#24 [url]

Jun 7 12 4:55 PM

QUOTE (Michael Scott @ June 06, 2012 11:57 am)
So who said Black Hawk is dead? 

Not me!

Think about it for a second.  He was thrown into the water ... but the Nereids are gone.  I'll say no more. 

Michael

hjsghsGHfshglsdgDSHJADSHGSAD flamelssecret/sFun_explosive.gif I sense an e book. This made my day 400% better. flamelssecret/clap3.gif I'm so happy. It surprised my a lot when he got thrown in, and I was thinking that if he took on Nereus and won, it would be really ironic if a bunch of nereids took him down that easily.

Thank you Mr. Scott! flamelssecret/clap3.gif

user posted image
Aura colorAmber
Aura scent:Cedar boughs

Quote    Reply   

#25 [url]

Jun 7 12 8:19 PM

This is kinda off topic, but it was cool how Josh is "the one that is all." Josh is the one that is all of a) one to save the (modern) world and one to destroy it (on Danu Talis.) The series has really come full circle. Thanks for an amazing series Mr. Scott!

Favorite quote: "P.P.S. We were at Aoife and Niten's wedding last month. Scathatch was her bridesmaid. Everyone cried."

Quote    Reply   

#26 [url]

Jun 7 12 8:21 PM

what dragon typed

aura color: brown(red and green) with gray blue spirals aura scent: drying blood 

life and death go hand in hand one can not exist with out the other.
 my mastered elements: all of the elemental magics,imagination,time,and war
.They were looking for it to but they weren't good enough 
-Mordred..

Quote    Reply   

#27 [url]

Jun 8 12 7:21 PM

One of my favorite parts is when Virginia calls Dee, John. Especially this part... wub.gif

"But never with affection..."
"That's because for all the years I've known you, you have been an arrogant Immortal called Dee."

user posted image
"After all this time?" Always...
Aura: Dark Purple & Dark Green...... Scent: Cave Mud...... Element:Fire

Quote    Reply   

#28 [url]

Jun 8 12 8:24 PM

QUOTE (phoenix11 @ June 08, 2012 02:21 pm)
One of my favorite parts is when Virginia calls Dee, John. Especially this part... wub.gif

"But never with affection..."
"That's because for all the years I've known you, you have been an arrogant Immortal called Dee."

*sniff* That part was so beautiful!! I loved the whole dynamic between them in this book. And the "Good. That means more for me" part was awesome!

willshakespeare-immortalbard

user posted image
"And you know I never listen to you anyway." ~Will S, The Sorceress.

Quote    Reply   

#29 [url]

Jun 8 12 11:29 PM

My favorite part is a tie between the letter Josh, sorry M, sends to Sophie, especially the wedding part, and the part where Josh kills those lizard things with the swords. flamelssecret/confused0058.gif
That is just soo bad.. When Sophie or Josh said that everything that knew was a lie, now to add to that list is their family! flamelssecret/confused0058.gif

Nothing is set in stone other than Destiny, so never try to change it.

Aura Scent: Fresh cut apples
Color: Sea blue

Quote    Reply   

#30 [url]

Jun 13 12 8:20 PM

Wow, I didn't even know that the forum was open to post about the Enchantress, but I'm very happy that it is. But onto my favorite part: I loved Dee's death. The way that, in the end, he died saving humans on Danu Talis and, indirectly, saving humans everywhere, was really touching. The way that Michael Scott wrote Dee's character the whole way through, always out of touch with his humanity, and then how in the end, at his death, he was completely in touch with it, was absolutely stunning. I really give Michael props for that. And then there were Dee's last words, talking about how Josh will do the right thing because he has a good heart. I loved it.

user posted image
Aura Color- Amethyst
Aura Scent- Plums
Magical Specialty- Alchemy
Elemental Specialties- Air and Water

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad

#31 [url]

Jun 13 12 8:44 PM

QUOTE (ajzennaman @ June 13, 2012 03:20 pm)
Wow, I didn't even know that the forum was open to post about the Enchantress, but I'm very happy that it is. But onto my favorite part: I loved Dee's death. The way that, in the end, he died saving humans on Danu Talis and, indirectly, saving humans everywhere, was really touching. The way that Michael Scott wrote Dee's character the whole way through, always out of touch with his humanity, and then how in the end, at his death, he was completely in touch with it, was absolutely stunning. I really give Michael props for that. And then there were Dee's last words, talking about how Josh will do the right thing because he has a good heart. I loved it.

It was good that Dee turned good, I liked him.

Aura color: Dark Green
Aura scent: Apple Orchard

Quote    Reply   

#32 [url]

Jun 14 12 1:07 AM

i liked the part on top of the pyramid when isis and osiris changed. but i wished there would have at least been a short fight between the earth lords and the twins that would have been epic, but there was not

Quote    Reply   

#33 [url]

Jun 18 12 11:11 PM

I actually can't believe this series is over. It has been my favourtie for years. I think my favourite part would have to be when Prometheus told Tsagalal to save Niten instead of him. I almost cried at that part.

user posted image
Aura: Navy Blue
Scent: Campfire
Magics: Fire

Quote    Reply   

#34 [url]

Jun 19 12 10:07 PM

I finished the Enchantress a couple of weeks ago and I was basically rolling around in anticipation with the book in hand and trying to read as fast as I could because the ending was so intense.

My favourite part: "Goodbye, Sophie," Josh Newman said and then Marethyu plunged the hook into the pyramid at his feet. And he spoke aloud the last words he had seen in the Codex.

"Today, I am become Death, the destroyer of worlds."

That part was so dramatic, because the world just flipped over. Josh was/is/will be Marethyu. That just blew my mind because it just warps time and incredibly unexpected for me. When Marethyu was first introduced in the series, I thought it a bit strange that he had bright blue eyes, because so many characters seemed to have that physical trait.

But the strangest thing is how the time works out. So Josh was/is/will be some Neanderthal 30 000 years older than Sophie while Sophie came from somewhere in will-be Russia. But so when exactly does Josh become Marethyu...if Marethyu existed much before Neanderthals did? And what happens to the "original" Marethyu? And what happens 30 000 years later when "Josh the Neanderthal" is born and there's no Isis and Osiris to "collect" him? But then where is the actual "present" because if Sophie goes back to the present where the series started, wouldn't everything have changed because of what they did at Danu Talis? flamelssecret/sFun_explosive.gif

Anyhow, that ending bit was my favourite.

Quote    Reply   

#35 [url]

Jun 20 12 1:27 AM

QUOTE (Ériu @ June 19, 2012 05:07 pm)
But the strangest thing is how the time works out. So Josh was/is/will be some Neanderthal 30 000 years older than Sophie while Sophie came from somewhere in will-be Russia. But so when exactly does Josh become Marethyu...if Marethyu existed much before Neanderthals did?

Marethyu existed in all times because he controlled time himeself. He existed before because he controls the time threads.

Aura color: Dark Green
Aura scent: Apple Orchard

Quote    Reply   

hippogriff

Spellcaster

#36 [url]

Jun 20 12 4:46 PM

Ok. I have a few favorites. First of all, Dee's fate was pretty good story telling, as after all of his schemes he finally pays for it. I loved both the final battle on Danu Talis and on Alcatraz, and especially Niten and Prometheus's final stand on the bridge. The emotional parts that I liked included the whole exchange between Dare and Dee, as well as The whole plotline with Sophie and Josh not being twins, and my favorite part was when Josh/Marethyu destroys Danu Talis.

Quote    Reply   

#37 [url]

Jun 21 12 6:34 PM

flamelssecret/hyper_.gif I really love all the book...! My favorite part was the epilogue. It's so sad flamelssecret/crying.gif And my favorite quote was "We were at Aoife and Niten's wedding last month.
Scathach was her bridesmaid. Everyone cried" wub.gif
But I have a doubt...maybe sounds ridiculus but I don't understand what happend with the Flamels...They really die? flamelssecret/wall_.gif

Quote    Reply   

Moviebuff

Alchemyst

#38 [url]

Jun 21 12 6:40 PM

QUOTE (MidnightUnicorn @ June 21, 2012 06:34 pm)
But I have a doubt...maybe sounds ridiculus but I don't understand what happend with the Flamels...They really die? flamelssecret/wall_.gif

Oh, the epilogue was perfect. On the Flamels, check the P.S.

user posted image
Ravenclaw | Ekaterina Agent | Mage
"Knowledge is limited. Imagination encircles the world" ~ A. E.
Aura: RED
Scent: warm sea breeze

Quote    Reply   

#40 [url]

Jun 22 12 2:03 PM

My favourite bit was Hekate going

"You crashed into my tree. Again."
and when she says
"They look a shifty lot. Especially this one"
and points at Scathach and goes "do I know you?"

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad