Lead

Jun 1 11 3:02 AM

Tags : :

Will you post to my country?

Yes, we do not exclude any country.

How long will it take to reach me?

I post them by 1st Class & Airmail from the UK, depending on where you live it could take them anywhere from 2 days (if you're in the UK) to 28 days to arrive.

Can I order more than 1 at a time?

Not at this time, but we'll let everyone know when we feel we have enough for people to order more.

What payment options do you accept?

Paypal (fastest way for you to pay and receive your bookplate), Postal Orders & Money Orders.

How much are they?
£1 for the UK, €2 for Ireland & Europe, $2 for the USA, Canada, Australia and New Zealand.

How do I pay, what details do you need?

You can find all the details in my posts here:

Paypal Instructions, click here!

Postal Order and Money Order Instructions, click here!

Are they really signed by Michael Scott?

Yes, they are. It would be illegal of us to say they were if this was not accurate.

Can I have it sent to a different address than the one my Paypal is registered to?

Yes, you can as long as you are the account holder, or you have their permission to do so. You will need to PM me the alternative address.

Will you let the members know when stock is low?

Yes, I will.

Will you make more when stocks have run out?

As long as Michael agrees to it, and he has time to sign them, yes.

Can I buy one as a gift for a friend?

Not if you have already ordered one for yourself.

Can I pay for another member to have one if they don't have Paypal and I do?

Yes, you can as long as you PM me first.

Can anyone order one?

No, these are available to our forum members only.

Will these be available at book stores?

No, they will only be available here.

Will you ever give these away for free?

We may at some point in the future offer some as prizes in our competitions, but that will be the only time that they will be free as the price we charge is purely to cover postage and packing.

I put my country and a request for a bookplate in the thread, why haven't I received it yet?

Have you sent your payment? If all you've told us is the country you live in, and you haven't paid for it, then you won't receive it!