Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad
Remove this ad

Zephfire

Next Generation Elder

#1 [url]

May 29 11 1:06 PM

Two more for the list

Holland & Netherlands: The translated version will be called "De Wreker" and is scheduled for release on October 10th. Thank you to Gianna for giving me that information!

Czech Republic: You have November as the tentative release date for the translated Warlock.

Japan: You now have July given as the release date for The Necromancer.

Quote    Reply   

#2 [url]

Jun 2 11 4:51 AM

Whoopee! We get the books now, we get the book now! wub.gif flamelssecret/hyper_.gif

Aura Color: Cadmium Red Aura scent:Burning pitch
Magical strongpoints: Air, Fire, and Earth magics, Transmutation, and Necromancy
The promise given was a necessity of the past: The word broken is the necessity of the present.
user posted image

Quote    Reply   

#4 [url]

Jun 3 11 5:56 PM

Stand up from your cpu everyone and do the "I get to read the warlock" dance.

Magical strongpoints: Air, Fire, and Earth magics, Transmutation, and Necromancy
The promise given was a necessity of the past: The word broken is the necessity of the present.
user posted image

Quote    Reply   

#5 [url]

Jun 4 11 2:18 AM

Wow Netherlands, you're getting your version quite fast! flamelssecret/clap3.gif Only 4 months... you probably have very dedicated translators.

Warlock = Wreker? LOL, sounds like The Wrecker.

user posted image
The Enchantress: The Secrets of the Immortal Nicholas Flamel by Michael Scott
May 22, 2012 | Official Fan Site | Official Author's Site

Aura: Purple.........Scent: Cinnamon.........Elemental Magic: Earth and Water.........Specialty: Magician and Warlock

Quote    Reply   

#6 [url]

Jun 4 11 10:01 AM

QUOTE (phvolt220 @ June 04, 2011 02:18 am)
Wow Netherlands, you're getting your version quite fast! flamelssecret/clap3.gif Only 4 months... you probably have very dedicated translators.

Wreker is dutch for someone who gets revenge for someone,like batman,joker killed his parents,he will ''wreek'' them
Couldn't find better way to explain

Quote    Reply   

Zephfire

Next Generation Elder

#7 [url]

Jun 4 11 2:49 PM

QUOTE (Djesse1999 @ June 04, 2011 11:01 am)
QUOTE (phvolt220 @ June 04, 2011 02:18 am)

Wreker is dutch for someone who gets revenge for someone,like batman,joker killed his parents,he will ''wreek'' them
Couldn't find better way to explain

Yes, avenger is also a suitable translation for wreker too

Quote    Reply   

Apprentice

#8 [url]

Jun 19 11 9:41 AM

Hey guys

I've recently visited a big bookstore in our country, and I saw in the "Reserved" section of the bookstore 4 copies of the Warlock flamelssecret/hyper_.gif

I saw 3 copies in paperback, and one copy in hard cover. I guess all you need to do is reserve a book

Though for now you can only reserve I guess.
It's not yet on the shelves like the other books, I only on saw them on the "reserved" part. But hey, we all want to read Warlock as soon as we can right~?

Oh, I live in the Philippines by the way, so to all my co-Filipinos out there, most likely on any branch of Fully Booked, you can reserve yourself a copy of the Warlock~

I'm surprised it's already here in the Philippines. And they have paperback copies too.
I'm going to reserve one now!

Hope this helps

user posted image
Learn how to Die in Yourself. Dying to Yourself for the sake of others.

Quote    Reply   

Zephfire

Next Generation Elder

#9 [url]

Jun 19 11 9:42 PM

QUOTE (Maeves10_10 @ June 19, 2011 10:41 am)

Oh, I live in the Philippines by the way, so to all my co-Filipinos out there, most likely on any branch of Fully Booked, you can reserve yourself a copy of the Warlock~
I'm surprised it's already here in the Philippines. And they have paperback copies too.
I'm going to reserve one now!
Hope this helps

Thank you for letting us know Maeves, that kind of information is always really helpful to us so we can answer the release date questions flamelssecret/clap3.gif

Quote    Reply   

#10 [url]

Jun 20 11 1:48 AM

Does anyone know when it comes to Italia?

user posted image

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad

#11 [url]

Jun 21 11 11:45 AM

or, when it comes out in Germany ?

I'm the German Translator, if you need one :)Aura: Saffron Scent: Gun Powder Magics: Necromancy, Alchemy Weapons: Kusanagi no Tsurugi

Quote    Reply   

Zephfire

Next Generation Elder

#12 [url]

Jun 21 11 5:12 PM

QUOTE (Pride @ June 21, 2011 12:45 pm)
or, when it comes out in Germany ?

All I have so far for you is that it's scheduled for Spring 2012, I don't have an exact date yet for the German release but I will keep hunting for it for you.

QUOTE (Elderbane)
Does anyone know when it comes to Italia?

Sorry Elderbane, no word at all yet from the Italian publishers.

Quote    Reply   

#15 [url]

Apr 22 12 8:27 PM

Does anyone knows when the portuguese version of the warlock comes out?

Aura color: Still needs to be dicovered
Aura scent: Caramel
Main elements used in battle:Earth and Fire (Sand and Magma)
Ability:two circle tattoos on each shoulder were he is able to concentrate his aura

user posted image

Quote    Reply   

Zephfire

Next Generation Elder

#16 [url]

Apr 23 12 9:27 PM

QUOTE (i think before attack @ April 22, 2012 09:27 pm)

If they keep with the pattern of the last couple of years then I'd expect to see The Warlock in Portuguese around June time, I check all the publishers that I know of at the beginning of each month to see if they have updated their release details or have released a new edition due out, so keep checking back here and as soon as I find any details for you i'll post them here.

Quote    Reply   

#17 [url]

Apr 24 12 4:08 PM

QUOTE (Zephfire @ April 23, 2012 09:27 pm)
QUOTE (i think before attack @ April 22, 2012 09:27 pm)

If they keep with the pattern of the last couple of years then I'd expect to see The Warlock in Portuguese around June time, I check all the publishers that I know of at the beginning of each month to see if they have updated their release details or have released a new edition due out, so keep checking back here and as soon as I find any details for you i'll post them here.

Okay, thank you very much =D

Aura color: Still needs to be dicovered
Aura scent: Caramel
Main elements used in battle:Earth and Fire (Sand and Magma)
Ability:two circle tattoos on each shoulder were he is able to concentrate his aura

user posted image

Quote    Reply   

merlin67

Spellcaster

#18 [url]

Apr 24 12 11:20 PM

IS MAY 22 the official englesh release date for the enchantress flamelssecret/read.gif

user posted image
it is good to have an end to journey towards but in the end it is the journey that matters
Aura color: dark brown
Aura scent: freshly melted chocolate chips
Ability:the five elements Earth,Fire,water,air and CHEESE

Quote    Reply   

#19 [url]

Apr 24 12 11:30 PM

QUOTE (merlin67 @ April 24, 2012 11:20 pm)
IS MAY 22 the official englesh release date for the enchantress flamelssecret/read.gif

It is indeed the official release date of the USA version of The Enchantress. flamelssecret/clap3.gif flamelssecret/hyper_.gif flamelssecret/dance.gif

user posted image
Aura Color:Blue
Aura Scent:Peaches
Element:Air,Fire,Water,&Earth
The bravest and most courageous people are those who find happiness in the darkest of times.

Quote    Reply   

#20 [url]

Apr 25 12 12:48 AM

Does anyone know when the tour dates will be released?

user posted image
"There Is No Beast Without Cruelty."
Aura: Purple
Scent: Garlic
Element: Fire & Earth

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad
Add Reply

Quick Reply

bbcode help