Remove this ad

Zephfire

Next Generation Elder

Lead

May 17 11 7:40 PM

Tags : :

Michael and I both saw from your posts that several of you are already making plans to see him on his Warlock signing tour.
He's very happy to see that he'll be getting the chance to meet some of you on his travels!
If you know for definite that you will be attending an event, please post in this thread to let Michael know, he'll be watching this thread so he'll know when to look out for you!
When you get to the event and get to meet him, don't forget to let him know that you're from the forum and what your member name is!
If you'd like, we'll open a thread in the Members Only section for you to post a photo of you and Michael at the events!
Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad
Remove this ad

#4 [url]

May 18 11 7:05 PM

Boulder Colorado for me!

And now that I see the one in Highlands Ranch (AWESOME local book store, the Tattered Cover!)...I may try to do both.

user posted image

Aura: Dark Orchid
Aura Scent: Wild Lilac

Quote    Reply   

#5 [url]

May 18 11 11:45 PM

I'll be going to Naperville IL, I can't wait

user posted image
"After all this time?" Always...
Aura: Dark Purple & Dark Green...... Scent: Cave Mud...... Element:Fire

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad

#7 [url]

May 20 11 2:39 AM

I will be at the Naperville signing I will be the one who is wearing a Depeche Mode t-shirt hahaha

user posted image
"There Is No Beast Without Cruelty."
Aura: Purple
Scent: Garlic
Element: Fire & Earth

Quote    Reply   

#8 [url]

May 20 11 3:24 AM

I'm going to be at the Naperville signing for sure, and maybe the one in Oak Park (depending on what we're doing), since I'll be staying in that general area for the weekend

I'm not sure what I'll wear, but it might be a TSO shirt....

user posted image
"Be who you are, what you were, what they see. From eternity's view, tell me which one is me." -Epiphany, TSO
Aura color: GOLD..........Scent: Burning matches

Quote    Reply   

#9 [url]

May 26 11 9:38 PM

Going to the signing soon I'm so excited!!

user posted image
"There Is No Beast Without Cruelty."
Aura: Purple
Scent: Garlic
Element: Fire & Earth

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad
Add Reply

Quick Reply

bbcode help