Remove this ad

Ptolemy

Apprentice

#41 [url]

Oct 9 11 2:35 AM

My copy of "The Warlock" has become like my copy of "Good Omens". I have bought it twice cause it mysteriously keeps disappearing.

user posted image

Aura colour:Dark Red..........Aura scent: AppleCinnamon

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad

#42 [url]

Oct 24 11 4:02 AM

QUOTE (Ptolemy @ October 09, 2011 02:35 am)
My copy of "The Warlock" has become like my copy of "Good Omens". I have bought it twice cause it mysteriously keeps disappearing.

Oh man, I just bought mu copy of the Warlock a couple of days ago. And I sleep with it under my pillow just to make sure I won't lose it. Maybe you should do the same..

Auric Color: Translucent White
Auric Scent: Sampaguita

"Remember, at the heart of every myth and legend lies a grain of truth."

user posted image

Quote    Reply   

#43 [url]

Dec 6 11 5:21 PM

My favorite parts would have to be When Mach finally turncoated. I mean, I've been waiting for it for three books! And Nick on the swivel chair, 'cause that was just funny

user posted image
"Anything that happens, happens. Anything that, in happening, causes something else to happen, causes something else to happen. Anything that, in happening, causes itself to happen again, happens again. It doesn't necessarily do it in chronological order, though." - Douglas Adams
"What a crazy random happenstance!" - Billy-Buddy
Immortal - Ravenclaw - State Alchemist (The Antimatter Alchemist) - Gambit Galloway (Adept) - Dranaei Hunter
Aura: Color: Seafoam Green. Scent: Roses. Elder Master: Loki.

Quote    Reply   

#44 [url]

Dec 20 11 8:46 PM

I agree with Saint-GerManiac, I loved when Mach and Billy turned. I like how Michael Scott started to develop them as evil, then they had a revelation that turned them good.

Aura color: Dark Green
Aura scent: Apple Orchard

Quote    Reply   

#45 [url]

Dec 21 11 2:28 AM

QUOTE (MSfanRyAn @ December 20, 2011 03:46 pm)
I agree with Saint-GerManiac, I loved when Mach and Billy turned. I like how Michael Scott started to develop them as evil, then they had a revelation that turned them good.

actually i always sorta had this feeling that they weren't all bad. from the moment mach was introduced in the magician i knew he at least had a heart if nothing else. i was so happy that he turned good completely and i was also happy when billy wasnt killed. that would've been sad but it didnt happen so yay! i have to agree that was my fav part too. i also liked the part at the very very end when it turned out isis and osiris are who the twins have thought of as their "parents" it was just so cool and totally unexpected. i love it.

aura: light violet /scent: lavender/magics: water, air, time(aether)
"The promise given was a necessity of the past, the promise broken is a necessity of the present."

Quote    Reply   

#46 [url]

Jan 1 12 8:01 PM

This has to be my favorite book because there's deception, they go to new exotic places, you meat a lot of cool new characters. Plus, Josh gets Clarent back.

Aura:Onyx
Aura scent:Peanut Butter
Weapon: Caladblog
Magic Known: Fire Magic Mastered: none

Quote    Reply   

#47 [url]

Jan 4 12 11:23 PM

QUOTE (CaladblogWeilder @ January 01, 2012 08:01 pm)
This has to be my favorite book because there's deception, they go to new exotic places, you meat a lot of cool new characters. Plus, Josh gets Clarent back.

I agree, but I assume that The Warlock will fall from the position of my favorite book in the series when The Enchantress comes out.

Aura color: Dark Green
Aura scent: Apple Orchard

Quote    Reply   

#48 [url]

Jan 30 12 6:41 PM

One of my favorite parts of The Warlock was when all of the Elders/Immortals and Sophie were gathered together in Tsagaglalal's backyard, and when they all read their crystal letters from Abraham. Now I just hope we can see what Josh's said.

user posted image
Aura Color- Amethyst
Aura Scent- Plums
Magical Specialty- Alchemy
Elemental Specialties- Air and Water

Quote    Reply   

#49 [url]

Jan 30 12 8:41 PM

Favorite part? It's so hard to choose just one! I loved the part where Billy was like, "Just make sure you're keeping (the oath) for the right reason" and Machiavelli says, "No, you must be sure you're breaking it for the right reason!" I quote that all the time, and only one of my friends understands, because she's read the books.

Aura:Byzantium Purple
Scent:Ocean Wind
Misterss of Air, Fire, Aether

user posted image
"Freedom is never voluntarily given by the oppressor; it must be demanded by the oppressed."

Quote    Reply   

#50 [url]

Feb 13 12 8:36 PM

I liked everything between the front and the back of the cover !

Aura color: turquoise
Aura scent: pine
Magics: fire and aether

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad

#51 [url]

Feb 19 12 10:02 AM

QUOTE (MSfanRyAn @ January 04, 2012 11:23 pm)
QUOTE (CaladblogWeilder @ January 01, 2012 08:01 pm)

I agree, but I assume that The Warlock will fall from the position of my favorite book in the series when The Enchantress comes out.

Same. Mostly because it'll answer all my questions. xD

Aura: Red Scent: Burnt Leaves
Magics: Fire and Alchemy

Quote    Reply   

#52 [url]

Feb 28 12 9:46 AM

Favorite scene is in the end when isis and osiris open their sunglasses and josh and sophie recognize them as their parents.

An apple a day keeps John Dee away.
Weapon: Sword, Shield, Bow and Scimitar
Master of: Fire, Earth, Air, Water, Aether, Weaponry and Tactics

Quote    Reply   

#53 [url]

Mar 13 12 8:26 PM

One of my favorite parts:
Josh to Dee: Use your aura or we're dead!
Dee to Just: If i use my aura, then we are dead!
LOL

Aura Color: Fire-Orange
Aura Scent: Phoenix Ashes
Magics Learned: Air,Fire,Water,Earth,Aether
Magics I Want to Learn: Necromancy, Scrying, Life Transferral

Quote    Reply   

#54 [url]

Mar 15 12 1:59 AM

There so many part I like in this book.
But the most part is when Tsagaglalal stopping the fight between Niten, Mars, and Phrometheus.
It was.. adorable flamelssecret/evillaugh smiley.gif
They're just like a little kid in that scene.

Or when Niten and Phrometheus said that they will make Nicholas as Lotan's bait if he didn't stop with playing the bench. Well, kinda fun seeing Nicholas act like a proper old man in this one...

Quote    Reply   

#55 [url]

Apr 1 12 6:16 AM

I love the scene when Mars Ultor came. He was punching on those 2 boys and asking the way to aunt agnes's house.. It was just so cool. When he said : I'm Mars Ultor and I have come back. Or something like that I was grinning in class and everyone was looking at me.... But anyway the scene when Mars Ultor came back? It was pure awesomeness.....

QUOTE (johnD2012 @ February 28, 2012 09:46 am)
Favorite scene is in the end when isis and osiris open their sunglasses and josh and sophie recognize them as their parents.

I also love that part.....! It was just mind blowing!

Please do not post twice in a row, you can use the 'Edit' button if you need to add something to your post. Thanks! ~ Moviebuff

[QUOTE]with imagination, anything is possible.

Aura color : [COLOR=orange][COLOR=orange] tinted with yellow[COLOR=yellow]
Aura scent : Bananas[COLOR=yellow] and Citrus[COLOR=orange]

Quote    Reply   

#58 [url]

Jun 21 12 5:20 PM

Tsagaglalal was terrific. Aunt Agnes I never knew--

Guess everyone just gathering in her backyard and everyone obeying her was the best. But when everyone got their tablets terrific. Abraham turning into gold--that was interesting too. Horrific but mesmerizing.

Quote    Reply   

leafy

#59 [url]

Jun 28 12 2:08 AM

I'm just happy that I've found this book to read flamelssecret/clap3.gif . As far as I know, (since I have some pages left) my favourite would be when Scatty called "Uncle" to Prometheus on Danu Talis.

Quote    Reply   

hippogriff

Spellcaster

#60 [url]

Jul 25 12 8:57 PM

QUOTE (leafy @ June 28, 2012 02:08 am)
I'm just happy that I've found this book to read flamelssecret/clap3.gif . As far as I know, (since I have some pages left) my favourite would be when Scatty called "Uncle" to Prometheus on Danu Talis.

Yeah, I too, enjoyed that part.

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad
Add Reply

Quick Reply

bbcode help