Remove this ad

#21 [url]

Jun 29 11 2:43 PM

QUOTE (Jef @ June 21, 2011 04:38 pm)
The super happy fun barbecue at Aunt Agnes's house! flamelssecret/hysterical.gif

And everything between chapter 1 and chapter 56

Marethyu scenes,
Meeting Abraham,
Discoveries,
A lot of answers, but for each answers two new questions
And ofcourse, the ending flamelssecret/jawdrop.gif

Me too I loved the BBQ, because they were actually respecting each other

user posted image
Aura Color: Bronze
Scent: Apple Pie

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad

#22 [url]

Jul 12 11 10:07 PM

flamelssecret/spoilerwarning-2.gif

My favorite chapter is the sixth (so far).
The chapter tells about Nicholas's approaching death, and is told from Perenelle's eyes. It's a every sad one, and it brought tears to my eyes when I read it. I literally started crying so hard I had to take a twenty minutes break from reading the book in order to control my panic and my stress.
After I managed to calm myself down, I continued reading. Nicholas's weakness is heart breaking, though it's still hard to confront the fact that this day might be his last.

So far I have read to the ninth chapter, so I do not know yet if this is my favorite, but I do know it will always stay a dramatic one.
I have also reviewed chapter 25 in "The Necromancer" which is my favorite chapter in that book, look it up.

"On the top of Notre Dame, Dee and Machiavelli watched as Flamel and the others picked their way through the smoking piles of masonry, heading in the direction of the bridge..."

Michael Scott, "The Magician", page 454, first paragraph.

Quote    Reply   

Thalion

Sorcerer

#24 [url]

Jul 14 11 5:31 PM

Tsagalalal disciplining Mars, Prometheus, Niten, then inviting all the guys for a little tea-party is my favorite scene above all.

Other than that, I loved the scenes with Virginia, and the dialogues between Machiavelli and Billy, as nearly everything else went like I expected.
The Abraham and Aten scenes were amazing too.

user posted image
Aura: Ocean Scent: Sea Breeze & Athelas
Element: Aether
Weapon: Longsword and a dao or a talwar
To touch the light you must pass beneath the shadow.

Quote    Reply   

#25 [url]

Jul 14 11 7:25 PM

My favourite part would have to be when Billy and Mach decide they aren't going to go along with releasing the mosters, and every other scene with the two of them in it. I love the combination of the two, especially Billy.

user posted image
Aura: Navy Blue
Scent: Campfire
Magics: Fire

Quote    Reply   

#27 [url]

Jul 18 11 7:41 PM

I honest to God couldn't say what my favorite part was because all of it was amazing and down-right heart-stopping. So I'd have to say my favorite part is...THE WHOLE THING!!!! flamelssecret/clap3.gif

user posted image
Aura Color:Blue
Aura Scent:Peaches
Element:Air,Fire,Water,&Earth
The bravest and most courageous people are those who find happiness in the darkest of times.

Quote    Reply   

#29 [url]

Jul 31 11 11:04 PM

When Marethyu breaks Aten's floor and Aten's like" I really liked that Floor." I thought that was an epic fail./Mach and Billy chapters and Nicholas with the squeaking revolving chair, it was funny when Prometheus and Niten freaked out on him.

Aura: White Scent: Winter Learned: Necromancy, Alchemy, Fire
I have the gift of Foresight... I know Marethyu...
“Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the the universe.” Albert Einstein
Anyone seen any of the Stargate shows?
user posted image

Quote    Reply   

#30 [url]

Aug 1 11 1:09 AM

QUOTE (KaelynnSkye @ June 25, 2011 02:15 pm)
1) Machiavelli agreeing to train Billy and every other scene with those two in it
2) Nick on the revolving chair
3) 'Hard to sound masterful when you're throwing up'
4) Tea with Tsagaglalal
It's so hard to choose just one!

Me too! the revoling chair is halerious (spelling may be wrong) but there is one more part that I think is awesome, when Ares beats up the teenagers. it is really funny flamelssecret/clap3.gif I can't wait fot the Enchanteress to come out, I'm ticking down the days flamelssecret/hourglass.gif it's going to be awesome,can't wait, flamelssecret/sFun_drool2.gif I love books.......... anyway the whole book is amazing and I love all of it. when I the hold in the library finally comes to me, it's like Chirstmas all over again.

Aura:Clear-Sent:Water Lilly-Magic: (nothing yet)
"Ninjas were cowards, sneaking around in their black pajamas, stabbing their victims with poisoned darts. I hate ninjas-they have no honor."
user posted image

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad

#31 [url]

Aug 7 11 8:08 AM

hey
i so hard in the part when nereus ask'd who who wants to wake the lotan and dee raised his hand fast like a little kid and nereus said of course you want flamelssecret/clap3.gif flamelssecret/clap3.gif flamelssecret/clap3.gif
and of course the ending when they saw isis and osiris and dee got on his knees (i think) and begged ''masters, forgive me.'' and the twins said simultaneously ''mom, dad.'' then isis or osiris said ''hello children, welcome to danu talis.'' flamelssecret/sFun_explosive.gif

Quote    Reply   

#32 [url]

Aug 25 11 2:18 AM

Since Josh and Sophie are the son and daughter if Osiris and Iris (Elders) Wont that make them Next Generation? flamelssecret/jawdrop.gif

Aura-Green Scent-Aloe Vera
Mastered Element- Earth
"For there is nothing either good or bad, but thinking makes it so."
Hamlet Act 2, scene 2, 239–251

Quote    Reply   

#33 [url]

Aug 26 11 2:13 PM

QUOTE (Zinai @ August 25, 2011 02:18 am)
Since Josh and Sophie are the son and daughter if Osiris and Iris (Elders) Wont that make them Next Generation? flamelssecret/jawdrop.gif

Who knows, maybe the Elders are lying? After all, they want to prevent Danu Talis from falling.

Quote    Reply   

#34 [url]

Aug 26 11 8:11 PM

i dont think they do. i think that they are telling the truth and in the warlock they begged zephianah what they sshould do to help with the fall. but that is the future of them. and i doubt that they know that they danu talis is going to fall.

user posted image
Aura Color:Fire Orange Aura Scent:Cayenne Elements: Fire Air Water Specialtys: Alchemy, Sorcerry and imaginatourie

Quote    Reply   

#35 [url]

Sep 2 11 2:40 PM

QUOTE (Mortal Elder @ August 26, 2011 02:13 pm)
QUOTE (Zinai @ August 25, 2011 02:18 am)

Who knows, maybe the Elders are lying? After all, they want to prevent Danu Talis from falling.

But that would explain so many things... The pure auras, why they did not die at he awakening... So they could live as long as Scatty if they survive the fall...

Aura-Green Scent-Aloe Vera
Mastered Element- Earth
"For there is nothing either good or bad, but thinking makes it so."
Hamlet Act 2, scene 2, 239–251

Quote    Reply   

#37 [url]

Sep 29 11 5:02 AM

the second that josh turned away towards the end(and denyed sophie like that)
i was crying the same way i did in reading marley and me...
(yeah im uuber sensitive)
also "no you need to be breaking it for the right reason!!!"

Aura:PlatinumScent:caramel and fresh snow
Magics:Lightning,Luck
user posted image

Quote    Reply   

#39 [url]

Sep 29 11 9:39 PM

This was like such an amazing book I loved every part of it. So my favorite part would have to be...THE WHOLE THING!!!!!!! flamelssecret/clap3.gif flamelssecret/sFun_explosive.gif

user posted image
Aura Color:Blue
Aura Scent:Peaches
Element:Air,Fire,Water,&Earth
The bravest and most courageous people are those who find happiness in the darkest of times.

Quote    Reply   

#40 [url]

Sep 30 11 2:51 AM

i didnt like the begining too much though....
probably the only part of the seiris that wasnt exceptional to the point of epicness
yay im awakened!

Aura:PlatinumScent:caramel and fresh snow
Magics:Lightning,Luck
user posted image

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad
Add Reply

Quick Reply

bbcode help