Remove this ad

JLB

Sorcerer

#161 [url]

Jun 1 11 8:13 PM

flamelssecret/sFun_explosive.gif flamelssecret/wall_.gif Of course, our stupid mail system is making me wait longer for the replacement, every day, I almost run home from school, and every day, the mailbox is empty. (except for other people's junk mail) flamelssecret/sFun_explosive.gif flamelssecret/wall_.gif

user posted image
Carpe diem, et non dimittet.

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad

hitmanjls

Next Generation Elder

#163 [url]

Jun 1 11 8:50 PM

QUOTE (Palamedes17 @ June 01, 2011 03:24 pm)
I might just buy these in the bulk; buy a ton of them then sell them for $20 each once you guys don't have any left

I highly doubt that's going to happen. Even when/if we allow members to purchase more then one, there will still be a limit imposed for just that reason I'm sure.

We paid to have these bookplates printed, and Mr. Scott was gracious enough to sign a LOT of them so that the fans of his books could have his autograph without much hassle.

We are not doing this for a profit (quite the contrary actually), we are doing this for you guys, the fans! So, you should be ashamed that you would try to take advantage of our, and Mr. Scott's, kindness and try to make a profit for yourself.

flamelssecret/no-no.gif

Quote    Reply   

#164 [url]

Jun 2 11 1:59 AM

QUOTE (hitmanjls @ June 01, 2011 08:50 pm)
QUOTE (Palamedes17 @ June 01, 2011 03:24 pm)
I might just buy these in the bulk; buy a ton of them then sell them for $20 each once you guys don't have any left 

I highly doubt that's going to happen. Even when/if we allow members to purchase more then one, there will still be a limit imposed for just that reason I'm sure.

We paid to have these bookplates printed, and Mr. Scott was gracious enough to sign a LOT of them so that the fans of his books could have his autograph without much hassle.

We are not doing this for a profit (quite the contrary actually), we are doing this for you guys, the fans! So, you should be ashamed that you would try to take advantage of our, and Mr. Scott's, kindness and try to make a profit for yourself.

flamelssecret/no-no.gif

You know I'm joking, right? I'm not very good at detecting sarcasm, so I can't tell if you're just playing along or are really being serious....

Aura Color: Dark Grey Aura Scent: Nothing

Quote    Reply   

#166 [url]

Jun 2 11 2:44 AM

QUOTE (kdbvols @ June 02, 2011 02:21 am)
I don't think the internet is very good at conveying sarcasm.....

I thought the in my post made it pretty clear I was joking. Sorry if anyone thought I wasn't.

Quote    Reply   

Zephfire

Next Generation Elder

#167 [url]

Jun 2 11 8:23 AM

KBDVols is right, the internet isn't very good at conveying sarcasm, it wasn't immediately obvious that you were joking and thus Hitman responded appropriately to the post as it was perceived.
Sadly there are many unscrupulous Internet traders who would attempt to do just that very thing, they would buy in bulk only to re-sell at hugely inflated prices, much like the conventions where you now get charged anything between $5 and $20 for an author to sign your book. Because we know many of our members are young and do not have endless amounts of money, we wanted to make sure that we could bring everyone the chance to have a bookplate at a really reasonable price no matter where in the world they lived...and so far, I think we're doing well! From the feedback I see in these posts, you guys are loving them, and that makes us most happy..and means we'll look at bringing more member exclusives like these to you!

Quote    Reply   

hitmanjls

Next Generation Elder

#169 [url]

Jun 2 11 11:18 AM

QUOTE (Palamedes17 @ June 01, 2011 09:44 pm)

I thought the in my post made it pretty clear I was joking. Sorry if anyone thought I wasn't.

Your post did not contain a , it had a ...

Just for good measure, don't assume everyone will know you are kidding! If you're kidding, tell us you are!

Quote    Reply   

#170 [url]

Jun 2 11 11:29 AM

QUOTE (hitmanjls @ June 02, 2011 11:18 am)
QUOTE (Palamedes17 @ June 01, 2011 09:44 pm)

Your post did not contain a , it had a ...

Just for good measure, don't assume everyone will know you are kidding! If you're kidding, tell us you are!

Oh yea, whoops. That was what I meant. Anyways, sorry about the whole misunderstanding.

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad

Zephfire

Next Generation Elder

#172 [url]

Jun 5 11 8:42 PM

QUOTE (bookmad @ June 05, 2011 11:26 am)
I want one if their still available and depending on the price... Ireland

Yes they're still available. You can find the details on the Bookplates F.A.Q

Quote    Reply   

Godsryche

Next Generation Elder

#176 [url]

Jul 12 11 11:38 AM

QUOTE (blackarchon @ July 11, 2011 07:45 pm)
may i please have one?! i live in southern ontario

As was mentioned in the previous post, the details on how to order are in the first post on this thread -

Bookplates F.A.Q, click here!

user posted image
I hear your hopes, I feel your dreams, and in the dark I hear your screams.

Aura: Blood Red
Scent: Freshly Struck Flint

Quote    Reply   

#178 [url]

Jul 14 11 1:35 PM

I want one. Canada, Eh?
I sent Zephfire a message of how I would like to recieve it.

Aura: Amazonian Aqua with a streak of Atlantean Amber
Scent: Watermelon, Pomegrante and Cherries.

"I am older than the Humani, Next Generation, Elders, Archons, Ancients, and even the so called legendary Earthlords. I am one of the First; I am the last of the First."

Quote    Reply   

#179 [url]

Jul 15 11 2:45 AM

If it's not too late, could I please have one? Illinois is where it's at!

user posted image
Aura color: Burgundy Aura scent: Teriyaki
Magical Specialty: Sorcery Elemental Magic: Earth/Time

Quote    Reply   

Spacecadet

Next Generation Elder

#180 [url]

Jul 15 11 1:31 PM

If it hasnt been specified that stock is low or out then there are still bookplates available. (which it hasnt) so please see Bookplates F.A.Q, click here! for more information

If you would like to order please follow the instructions here to order by paypal.
Book Plate Ordering Information

or here to order by money order. Bookplate ordering by Money Order

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad
Add Reply

Quick Reply

bbcode help