Remove this ad

Eon

Spellcaster

#41 [url]

May 1 11 7:14 PM

I love the book plates idea guys!

newgrange is sorta like the irish stonehenge but instead is a massive grave built into a hill. personally i call it bru na boinne cause i always gets mixed up with stonehenge and newgrange

Aura:Ocean Green
Scent:A Turf Fire

user posted image
Níl aon saoí gan locht - No wiseman is without fault

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad

#43 [url]

May 1 11 8:40 PM

Cant we just send the money? Because I really, really, really want one to put in my Warlock book when I get it!!! Please Help! flamelssecret/pray.gif

EDIT: Whats a postal order or money order?

user posted image
Aura Color: Bronze
Scent: Apple Pie

Quote    Reply   

#44 [url]

May 1 11 8:44 PM

Aye, it's a 5000 year old passage-tomb. Every year for the 5 days around the winter solstice, the rising sun shines down the passageway and lights up the inner chamber.

My avatar is the famous carving inside the chamber. It's featured in Michael's book House of the Dead. I've been a massive nerd for Newgrange since I was a kid
I plan to visit it again this summer.

Aura colour: Dark Red...... Aura scent: Spearmint...... Elements: fire and earth
I am a petite humani of the female variety.
Tremble before me and my black petticoated skirts! Haha! *cue crack of thunder and spooky music*

"Men believe only what they want to believe, even when all the evidence points to the contrary" - Tien tZo (Demon's Law: Tales of the Bard)

Quote    Reply   

Zephfire

Next Generation Elder

#46 [url]

May 1 11 10:27 PM

QUOTE (JuLiSsA2 @ May 01, 2011 09:40 pm)
Cant we just send the money? Because I really, really, really want one to put in my Warlock book when I get it!!! Please Help! flamelssecret/pray.gif

EDIT: Whats a postal order or money order?

No, please do not send money Julissa! It could get lost in the post. Just bear with us and if the options we have already for you: Paypal, Postal Order or Money Order do not work for you, we'll figure something else out.

Quote    Reply   

Zephfire

Next Generation Elder

#47 [url]

May 1 11 10:27 PM

QUOTE (Alchemyst2011 @ May 01, 2011 10:56 pm)
Which would the price be if I'm in South America, Uruguay?

I will find out the postage cost for you and get back to you with it

Quote    Reply   

Zephfire

Next Generation Elder

#49 [url]

May 1 11 11:05 PM

QUOTE (JLB @ May 01, 2011 11:52 pm)
What is a postal or money order, is there any difference?

It's the same principle, but the names that the UK (postal order) and the USA (money order) know it by.
You go into your local Post Office and tell them you need a postal/money order and the amount you need it for, you give them the money and they will give you a postal/money order for the amount you specified. They do make a small charge for doing this so you will pay more than $2 for a $2 money order but it is only a small charge.
You then fill in the name of the person you are making the order out to on the front of the order and send it to them, they can them take it to their post office and exchange it for the amount specified.

Quote    Reply   

JLB

Sorcerer

#50 [url]

May 1 11 11:18 PM

QUOTE (Zephfire @ May 01, 2011 11:05 pm)
QUOTE (JLB @ May 01, 2011 11:52 pm)
What is a postal or money order, is there any difference?

It's the same principle, but the names that the UK (postal order) and the USA (money order) know it by.
You go into your local Post Office and tell them you need a postal/money order and the amount you need it for, you give them the money and they will give you a postal/money order for the amount you specified. They do make a small charge for doing this so you will pay more than $2 for a $2 money order but it is only a small charge.
You then fill in the name of the person you are making the order out to on the front of the order and send it to them, they can them take it to their post office and exchange it for the amount specified.

Wow! I never knew that you could do that! But I guess there is a reason that you're a Hebdomad and I'm not.

user posted image
Carpe diem, et non dimittet.

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad

Zephfire

Next Generation Elder

#51 [url]

May 2 11 12:27 AM

QUOTE (JuLiSsA2 @ May 02, 2011 01:19 am)
Ok, Thanks Zephfire! I'll try to make the money order thing work! But if that doesnt work then what are my options?

At the moment the options you have are Paypal or Postal/Money Order, there's a lot of e-payment systems out there but a large percentage of them require a set-up fee which will only increase the cost to you guys, so I'm not opting for them. Personal cheques are not an option since many banks these days charge a fee for processing them as they're being phased out in many countries.

Quote    Reply   

Zephfire

Next Generation Elder

#52 [url]

May 2 11 1:32 AM

QUOTE (JuLiSsA2 @ May 02, 2011 02:27 am)
QUOTE (Zephfire @ May 02, 2011 12:27 am)
QUOTE (JuLiSsA2 @ May 02, 2011 01:19 am)
Ok, Thanks Zephfire! I'll try to make the money order thing work! But if that doesnt work then what are my options?

At the moment the options you have are Paypal or Postal/Money Order, there's a lot of e-payment systems out there but a large percentage of them require a set-up fee which will only increase the cost to you guys, so I'm not opting for them. Personal cheques are not an option since many banks these days charge a fee for processing them as they're being phased out in many countries.

ok thanks Zephfire I will try my best to do what I can with the Money Order. Do you happen to know when the deadline for this is?

No deadline at all, we'll keep the offer open until we have no stock left and we'll warn everyone when the stocks are low.

Quote    Reply   

JLB

Sorcerer

#53 [url]

May 2 11 2:06 AM

Just a heads up, I may have to debate with my parents about this because my mom thinks I'm "obsessed" and it may take an debate (read-argument) to let me get the mail order. So, would you please be able, when you get to my spot in line, if you would just set it aside until I can get my permission? If you can, I would be very grateful, if not, well then, I'll just have to work fast.

user posted image

Quote    Reply   

Zephfire

Next Generation Elder

#54 [url]

May 2 11 2:08 AM

QUOTE (JLB @ May 02, 2011 03:06 am)
Just a heads up, I may have to debate with my parents about this because my mom thinks I'm "obsessed" and it may take an debate (read-argument) to let me buy shipping. So, would you please be able, when you get to my spot in line, if you would just set it aside until I can get my permission?

Yes JLB that's fine

Quote    Reply   

JLB

Sorcerer

#55 [url]

May 2 11 2:10 AM

QUOTE (Zephfire @ May 02, 2011 02:08 am)
Just a heads up, I may have to debate with my parents about this because my mom thinks I'm "obsessed" and it may take an debate (read-argument) to let me buy shipping. So, would you please be able, when you get to my spot in line, if you would just set it aside until I can get my permission?

Yes JLB that's fine

*deep breath in* thankyouthankyouthankyouthankyouthankyouthankyou!

user posted image

Quote    Reply   

#56 [url]

May 2 11 2:11 AM

QUOTE (Zephfire @ May 02, 2011 02:08 am)

Yes JLB that's fine

Where Should We Send It To? I will do with a money order.

user posted image
Aura Color: Bronze
Scent: Apple Pie

Quote    Reply   

#57 [url]

May 2 11 2:26 AM

QUOTE (Zephfire @ May 01, 2011 05:27 pm)
At the moment the options you have are Paypal or Postal/Money Order, there's a lot of e-payment systems out there but a large percentage of them require a set-up fee which will only increase the cost to you guys, so I'm not opting for them.

Does that mean PayPal is up and running?

user posted image
[ Aura: Gold ] [ Scent: Fresh Ginger ]

Quote    Reply   

Zephfire

Next Generation Elder

#60 [url]

May 2 11 3:33 AM

QUOTE (eabrea @ May 02, 2011 03:38 am)
what about for Asia, specifically the Philippines, Zeph? Please include us too!

Yes i'll include any member from any country no exclusions

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad
Add Reply

Quick Reply

bbcode help