Remove this ad

Zephfire

Next Generation Elder

#21 [url]

May 1 11 4:40 PM

QUOTE (chaoskitten @ May 01, 2011 05:31 pm)
They're so pretty!   flamelssecret/jawdrop.gif

Yay for the triple spiral in the corner! (I'm a Newgrange nerd!   )

How about postal or money orders for non paypal-ees?

Yes Chaos for UK and Ireland, Postal Orders are being considered

I have a necklace with that symbol on too that I brought when I visited Newgrange and was given the tour by Michael, I had a great day there, absolutely beautiful views!

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad

Zephfire

Next Generation Elder

#23 [url]

May 1 11 4:53 PM

QUOTE (the-necromancer2011 @ May 01, 2011 05:45 pm)
When can we order them?

We should have all the details sorted out later today, Paypal orders will definitely be up and running later, we've still a few more options we need to look at for members that can't pay via Paypal.

Quote    Reply   

#24 [url]

May 1 11 4:54 PM

I would love one!!!! I live in Greece.

user posted image

Aura colour: Orange
Aura scent: Fresh cuted oranges
Elements mastered : Air, Water, Fire and Earth
Other skills: Necromancy

Quote    Reply   

#27 [url]

May 1 11 5:08 PM

QUOTE (Zephfire @ May 01, 2011 09:25 am)
The cost for them is £1 for UK members, €2 for Ireland and European countries and $2 for the USA, Aus and NZ.

Payment at the moment is only through Paypal but we are looking at other options for those that can't make payment by Paypal.

Would the $2.00 be the same for Canada?

Also, it would be most excellent if you could post the alternate options than PayPal, Zeph, when you find them. I have to make an account eventually though, anyway. Thanks, if you do!

user posted image
[ Aura: Gold ] [ Scent: Fresh Ginger ]

Quote    Reply   

Zephfire

Next Generation Elder

#28 [url]

May 1 11 5:17 PM

QUOTE (Silvertwinn @ May 01, 2011 06:08 pm)
QUOTE (Zephfire @ May 01, 2011 09:25 am)
The cost for them is £1 for UK members, €2 for Ireland and European countries and $2 for the USA, Aus and NZ.

Payment at the moment is only through Paypal but we are looking at other options for those that can't make payment by Paypal.

Would the $2.00 be the same for Canada?

Also, it would be most excellent if you could post the alternate options than PayPal, Zeph, when you find them. I have to make an account eventually though, anyway. Thanks, if you do!

Yes, prices for Canada are the same as for the USA, i'm looking for the best solutions for all, Paypal is quickest but I'll find a solution for as many as I can, hopefully all, thanks for the patience everyone

Quote    Reply   

#29 [url]

May 1 11 5:33 PM

QUOTE (Zephfire @ May 01, 2011 10:17 am)
Yes, prices for Canada are the same as for the USA, i'm looking for the best solutions for all, Paypal is quickest but I'll find a solution for as many as I can, hopefully all, thanks for the patience everyone

I think we can wait a very long time for these! Something this cool is worth waiting for.

user posted image
[ Aura: Gold ] [ Scent: Fresh Ginger ]

Quote    Reply   

#30 [url]

May 1 11 5:38 PM

QUOTE (Zephfire @ May 01, 2011 04:38 pm)
QUOTE (orik @ May 01, 2011 05:35 pm)
They look amazing but all in all how much would they cost?

Orik, the cost is written there in the details!

I was meaning is there any additional fees. But thanks for answering.

user posted image
Aura Color:Blue
Aura Scent:Peaches
Element:Air,Fire,Water,&Earth
The bravest and most courageous people are those who find happiness in the darkest of times.

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad

Zephfire

Next Generation Elder

#32 [url]

May 1 11 5:52 PM

QUOTE (orik @ May 01, 2011 06:38 pm)

Ah, sorry, my misunderstanding there.. no, there's no additional fees at all, the prices there are the total price

Quote    Reply   

Zephfire

Next Generation Elder

#33 [url]

May 1 11 5:54 PM

QUOTE (JLB @ May 01, 2011 06:47 pm)
I probably wouldn't be able to pay through paypal as I'm a minor, but postal orders could work.

Postal orders/ money orders seem to be the easiest way forward at the moment if you can't use Paypal, I'm just concerned about them going missing in the post and the extra time it'll take for you to wait, but I am willing to handle these as well if this helps you guys?

Quote    Reply   

#34 [url]

May 1 11 5:56 PM

QUOTE (Zephfire @ May 01, 2011 05:52 pm)
QUOTE (orik @ May 01, 2011 06:38 pm)

Ah, sorry, my misunderstanding there.. no, there's no additional fees at all, the prices there are the total price

Oh it's okay it was my fault for not explaining myself.

user posted image
Aura Color:Blue
Aura Scent:Peaches
Element:Air,Fire,Water,&Earth
The bravest and most courageous people are those who find happiness in the darkest of times.

Quote    Reply   

JLB

Sorcerer

#35 [url]

May 1 11 5:59 PM

QUOTE (Zephfire @ May 01, 2011 05:54 pm)
I probably wouldn't be able to pay through paypal as I'm a minor, but postal orders could work.

Postal orders/ money orders seem to be the easiest way forward at the moment if you can't use Paypal, I'm just concerned about them going missing in the post and the extra time it'll take for you to wait, but I am willing to handle these as well if this helps you guys?

I would mind waiting until the Enchantress comes out for a book plate signed by Michael. flamelssecret/pray.gif

user posted image
Carpe diem, et non dimittet.

Quote    Reply   

Zephfire

Next Generation Elder

#36 [url]

May 1 11 6:08 PM

QUOTE (JLB @ May 01, 2011 06:59 pm)

I would mind waiting until the Enchantress comes out for a book plate signed by Michael. flamelssecret/pray.gif

Ok yes, in that case I'll add Postal orders and Money orders to the list of ways to pay

Quote    Reply   

JLB

Sorcerer

#37 [url]

May 1 11 6:23 PM

QUOTE (Zephfire @ May 01, 2011 06:08 pm)
QUOTE (JLB @ May 01, 2011 06:59 pm)

Ok yes, in that case I'll add Postal orders and Money orders to the list of ways to pay

Thank you Zeph! flamelssecret/bow.gif

user posted image
Carpe diem, et non dimittet.

Quote    Reply   

#38 [url]

May 1 11 6:39 PM

QUOTE (Zephfire @ May 01, 2011 04:40 pm)
Yes Chaos for UK and Ireland, Postal Orders are being considered

I have a necklace with that symbol on too that I brought when I visited Newgrange and was given the tour by Michael, I had a great day there, absolutely beautiful views!

Deadly stuff alltogether! flamelssecret/clap3.gif I'll keep checking back for further info.

I was in newgrange at when I was 14.
You got a tour by Michael? flamelssecret/jawdrop.gif Michael, take us all to newgrange! flamelssecret/hysterical.gif

I'm such a nerd I was telling the tour guide extra stuff she didn't know about the tomb when we were leaving I plan on getting the symbol tattooed on me at some point.

Aura colour: Dark Red...... Aura scent: Spearmint...... Elements: fire and earth
I am a petite humani of the female variety.
Tremble before me and my black petticoated skirts! Haha! *cue crack of thunder and spooky music*

"Men believe only what they want to believe, even when all the evidence points to the contrary" - Tien tZo (Demon's Law: Tales of the Bard)

Quote    Reply   

Zephfire

Next Generation Elder

#39 [url]

May 1 11 6:43 PM

QUOTE (chaoskitten @ May 01, 2011 07:39 pm)

Deadly stuff alltogether! flamelssecret/clap3.gif I'll keep checking back for further info.

I was in newgrange at when I was 14.
You got a tour by Michael? flamelssecret/jawdrop.gif Michael, take us all to newgrange! flamelssecret/hysterical.gif

I'm such a nerd I was telling the tour guide extra stuff she didn't know about the tomb when we were leaving I plan on getting the symbol tattooed on me at some point.

The cycle will continue soon.. I'll be taking Hitman on the tour there this summer!

Quote    Reply   

#40 [url]

May 1 11 7:01 PM

What exactly is newgrange? And...what ever it is I wanna go(i have like a 10 page list where I want to go)

On topic, what is postal orders? And those are heavenly!

user posted image
Aura:Red Scent:Lemon
Knowing others is intelligence Knowing your self is true wisdom
Mastering others is strength Mastering your self is true power
Element:Wind & Earth Weapon: Runes, Marks, Swords

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad
Add Reply

Quick Reply

bbcode help