Scent: Apple Pie

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad

JLB

Sorcerer

#42 [url]

May 21 11 3:37 PM

QUOTE (Ptolemy @ May 21, 2011 03:31 pm)
Would love to see Michael again but no Minnesota on the schedule. But I will be reading it the 24th for sure!

You're from Minnesota?! flamelssecret/jawdrop.gif I am not alone!!!!!! flamelssecret/clap3.gif
But yes, I really want him to come here. I think I saw somewhere that he came here for the sorceress though. flamelssecret/sFun_explosive.gif

user posted image
Carpe diem, et non dimittet.

Quote    Reply   

Ptolemy

Apprentice

#44 [url]

May 23 11 3:37 PM

QUOTE (JLB @ May 21, 2011 03:37 pm)
QUOTE (Ptolemy @ May 21, 2011 03:31 pm)
Would love to see Michael again but no Minnesota on the schedule. But I will be reading it the 24th for sure!

You're from Minnesota?! flamelssecret/jawdrop.gif I am not alone!!!!!! flamelssecret/clap3.gif
But yes, I really want him to come here. I think I saw somewhere that he came here for the sorceress though. flamelssecret/sFun_explosive.gif

Yeah he was at the Red Balloon Book store. It was awesome. Signed my book and figured out who I was on here too. It was a good time. From Nord East here.

user posted image

Aura colour:Dark Red..........Aura scent: AppleCinnamon

Quote    Reply   

Zephfire

Next Generation Elder

#49 [url]

May 23 11 9:54 PM

QUOTE (JLB @ May 23, 2011 10:27 pm)
I'm not going, but can I still know?

Yes, you can

Michael saw how many of you are intending to make the Naperville event and said to me earlier that his prior events permitting (he has some private events in schools before the public event in the evening) he's going to try and get to the event early so that he can spend more time talking to everyone, you lucky lot!

Quote    Reply   

#50 [url]

May 24 11 1:42 AM

QUOTE (Zephfire @ May 23, 2011 03:54 pm)
Michael saw how many of you are intending to make the Naperville event and said to me earlier that his prior events permitting (he has some private events in schools before the public event in the evening)  he's going to try and get to the event early so that he can spend more time talking to everyone, you lucky lot! 

Okay, now that makes me even more excited than I was before Thanks for the news Jules! And thanks so much to Michael for trying to put in the extra time with us You rock!

Party in Naperville, woot woot

user posted image
"Be who you are, what you were, what they see. From eternity's view, tell me which one is me." -Epiphany, TSO
Aura color: GOLD..........Scent: Burning matches

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad

#51 [url]

May 24 11 4:13 AM

My goodness!! I almost screamed when I read that Zephire I can't wait for Thursday! I hope I don't faint or do anything stupid lol

user posted image
"There Is No Beast Without Cruelty."
Aura: Purple
Scent: Garlic
Element: Fire & Earth

Quote    Reply   

#52 [url]

May 24 11 4:17 AM

QUOTE (PakitoLestrange @ May 23, 2011 10:13 pm)
My goodness!! I almost screamed when I read that Zephire I can't wait for Thursday! I hope I don't faint or do anything stupid lol

I'm sure you'll be perfectly ok It'll be delightful to meet you!

user posted image
"Be who you are, what you were, what they see. From eternity's view, tell me which one is me." -Epiphany, TSO
Aura color: GOLD..........Scent: Burning matches

Quote    Reply   

#54 [url]

May 24 11 7:46 AM

My mother is now talking about the Lynnwood signing as a for-sure thing. Means I'll almost probably be there. I don't want to say for sure in case something comes up, but I'm very excited. This will be my second book signing (first was R.A. Salvatore in October last year).

user posted image
[ Aura: Gold ] [ Scent: Fresh Ginger ]

Quote    Reply   

Zephfire

Next Generation Elder

#56 [url]

May 24 11 2:34 PM

QUOTE (Mandragora @ May 24, 2011 03:31 pm)
I'm glad you get to go Silvertwinn!
Wow I can't wait for Thursday! Thank you for meeting up with us early Mr. Scott. This is going to be a blast.

I know Michael is looking forward to the Naperville signing too! Have a great time all!

Quote    Reply   

Zephfire

Next Generation Elder

#58 [url]

May 24 11 8:40 PM

QUOTE (Mandragora @ May 24, 2011 04:02 pm)
Thank you for telling us in advance Zephfire. Thank goodness my boss is flexible!

You're very welcome, Michael really appreciates it when you guys make the sometimes rather long trips to go to one of his signing events, and he always enjoys meeting the members and putting faces to the names here!

Quote    Reply   

#60 [url]

May 25 11 9:13 PM

Just entered the contest

user posted image
"There Is No Beast Without Cruelty."
Aura: Purple
Scent: Garlic
Element: Fire & Earth

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad
Add Reply