Remove this ad

#21 [url]

Oct 15 11 3:20 AM

Why would she get rid of them? That's baffling...

Auric Color: Translucent White
Auric Scent: Sampaguita

"Remember, at the heart of every myth and legend lies a grain of truth."

user posted image

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad

#22 [url]

Oct 15 11 3:31 AM

QUOTE (Janus the Two-Faced God @ October 15, 2011 03:20 am)

What else...to gain complete control of course. flamelssecret/evillaugh smiley.gif But then again maybe she wants to make sure everything is in place for Final Face-Off. To ensure that the worlds safety, maybe she's playing her part. maybe she is the one who has to make sure everything is right so that it can happen. I have epically confused myself. flamelssecret/confused0058.gif

user posted image
Aura Color:Blue
Aura Scent:Peaches
Element:Air,Fire,Water,&Earth
The bravest and most courageous people are those who find happiness in the darkest of times.

Quote    Reply   

#23 [url]

Oct 15 11 3:41 AM

QUOTE (Shadow Knight @ October 15, 2011 03:31 am)
QUOTE (Janus the Two-Faced God @ October 15, 2011 03:20 am)

What else...to gain complete control of course. flamelssecret/evillaugh smiley.gif But then again maybe she wants to make sure everything is in place for Final Face-Off. To ensure that the worlds safety, maybe she's playing her part. maybe she is the one who has to make sure everything is right so that it can happen. I have epically confused myself. flamelssecret/confused0058.gif

Yeah, maybe you are right, I'm all confused now.. flamelssecret/hyper_.gif

user posted image

Quote    Reply   

#24 [url]

Oct 17 11 3:26 PM

I was trying to consider Zephinia's origin and was thinking about the name she was known as. The Witch of Endor. I thought it kind of funny that in Star Wars there is a moon called Endor(The Forest Moon) which is where you will find the Ewoks in Return of the Jedi, Anyway the moon is pretty much an enchanted Forest inhabited by several different species who are either native or have taken shelter from crashing into the moon and forced to adapt. Now I know that in the books Endor can't be "the Endor" from Star Wars but the similarities are there. Endor is also a planetary system. There is "the Forest moon", and 3 other barren planets that surround the actual planet of Endor. Reminds me of when Marethyu is in his Shadowrealm and Scatty and Joan see the 4 different colored moons.

So to go back to the Flamel series I find it funny that her aura scent is woodsmoke. Maybe Endor is a clue that she reigned over a Forest at one time or even came from another planet. Maybe Endor is actually Earth? I also don't know why but I keep thinking she might be Pandora. I know pandora is supposedly the first female human but to me it seems that she has characteristics of Pandora...the fear she bestows on the elders, the craftiness and knowledge she posesses...I haven't quite worked out the reasoning in my head but everything is possible! especially with Michael Scott.

by the way now you know how much of a super star wars nerd I really am.

Quote    Reply   

#25 [url]

Oct 17 11 8:28 PM

So you think she might be Earth? That's interesting.

user posted image
The bravest and most courageous people are those who find happiness in the darkest of times.

Quote    Reply   

#27 [url]

Oct 17 11 11:44 PM

QUOTE (Mandragora @ October 17, 2011 10:26 am)
I was trying to consider Zephinia's origin and was thinking about the name she was known as. The Witch of Endor. I thought it kind of funny that in Star Wars there is a moon called Endor(The Forest Moon) which is where you will find the Ewoks in Return of the Jedi, Anyway the moon is pretty much an enchanted Forest inhabited by several different species who are either native or have taken shelter from crashing into the moon and forced to adapt. Now I know that in the books Endor can't be "the Endor" from Star Wars but the similarities are there. Endor is also a planetary system. There is "the Forest moon", and 3 other barren planets that surround the actual planet of Endor. Reminds me of when Marethyu is in his Shadowrealm and Scatty and Joan see the 4 different colored moons.

So to go back to the Flamel series I find it funny that her aura scent is woodsmoke. Maybe Endor is a clue that she reigned over a Forest at one time or even came from another planet. Maybe Endor is actually Earth? I also don't know why but I keep thinking she might be Pandora. I know pandora is supposedly the first female human but to me it seems that she has characteristics of Pandora...the fear she bestows on the elders, the craftiness and knowledge she posesses...I haven't quite worked out the reasoning in my head but everything is possible! especially with Michael Scott.

by the way now you know how much of a super star wars nerd I really am.

Michael mentioned in the Alchemyst that the scent of woodsmoke was the smell of elditrich magic, so I think we need to know more about to discover why she's called The Witch of Endor.

user posted image
Don't you know who I am? I'm the one who have cheated death!

Aura Color:Amarant
Aura Scent:Cinnamon

Quote    Reply   

#28 [url]

Oct 20 11 10:52 PM

Well the witch still remains a mystery. I'm so confused about her, is she good or evil? And what is she?

user posted image

Quote    Reply   

#29 [url]

Oct 21 11 12:57 AM

What is she? is such a mystery. Just like Marethyu, no one really knows what he is, and even Abraham.. If her smell is of ancient magic, then probably she is older than we think she is..

user posted image

Quote    Reply   

#30 [url]

Oct 21 11 1:59 AM

Yes but how old do we think she is? Maybe she was created from magic/imagination. flamelssecret/idk.gif

user posted image

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad

#31 [url]

Oct 21 11 2:38 AM

Wow.. that made me flamelssecret/jawdrop.gif .. If she's created from magic, who made her?

user posted image

Quote    Reply   

#32 [url]

Oct 21 11 2:58 AM

QUOTE (Shadow Knight @ October 21, 2011 01:59 am)
Yes but how old do we think she is? Maybe she was created from magic/imagination. flamelssecret/idk.gif

That is the exact reason why I thought she was Pandora

Quote    Reply   

#33 [url]

Oct 21 11 3:06 AM

QUOTE (Mandragora @ October 21, 2011 02:58 am)
QUOTE (Shadow Knight @ October 21, 2011 01:59 am)

That is the exact reason why I thought she was Pandora

But Pandora was like the First People, surely her roots are far deeper..

user posted image

Quote    Reply   

#34 [url]

Oct 21 11 12:13 PM

In most myths, yes she was. I've read a few where she was created equal to the gods at first, known as Anesidora, which is a surname for Gaia or Demeter. Her name means "giver of gifts", "all-gifted", "she who sends up gifts". It was just a thought that ran through my head some time ago. Just a theory! The reason I thought this too is because it seems that all of the people we have met so far that have gone to Chronos are either unknown race/humani. Marethyu is as much a mystery as Zephainia but they both had to sacrifice something in order to recieve a power.

Quote    Reply   

#35 [url]

Oct 21 11 4:05 PM

QUOTE (Janus the Two-Faced God @ October 21, 2011 08:57 am)
What is she? is such a mystery. Just like Marethyu, no one really knows what he is, and even Abraham.. If her smell is of ancient magic, then probably she is older than we think she is..

Zephaniah / The Witch of Endor is an Elder. The conversation between Dee and Bastet in The Achemyst implied that Dora is an Elder.

QUOTE (The Alchemyst @ Chapter 32)
"Who is the most powerful Elder south of here?" Dee asked quickly. "Someone proficient in elemental magic?"
"Endor," Bastet answered immediately, "in Ojai. The deadly Witch of Endor."

user posted image

Quote    Reply   

#36 [url]

Oct 21 11 9:51 PM

QUOTE (Nurmengard @ October 21, 2011 04:05 pm)
QUOTE (Janus the Two-Faced God @ October 21, 2011 08:57 am)

Zephaniah / The Witch of Endor is an Elder. The conversation between Dee and Bastet in The Achemyst implied that Dora is an Elder.

QUOTE (The Alchemyst @ Chapter 32)
"Who is the most powerful Elder south of here?" Dee asked quickly. "Someone proficient in elemental magic?"
"Endor," Bastet answered immediately, "in Ojai. The deadly Witch of Endor."

good call....I forgot about that. She is also under the Elder thread. silly me. There is just something about her.....

Quote    Reply   

#37 [url]

Oct 22 11 12:20 AM

Oh right, I haven't got to that point yet as I am re-reading my Alchemyst.. But is there no other names for her besides Zephaniah / Witch of Endor that may point us to any particular myth?

user posted image

Quote    Reply   

Moviebuff

Alchemyst

#38 [url]

Oct 22 11 9:42 AM

Those are the only names we are given so far and I think the rarity of information we get from research only solidifies the mystique that surrounds Zephaniah. We will most likely know and understand her better in the next book.

For the mean time you can read more about her in The Online Codex here ::click::

user posted image
Ravenclaw | Ekaterina Agent | Mage
"Knowledge is limited. Imagination encircles the world" ~ A. E.
Aura: RED
Scent: warm sea breeze

Quote    Reply   

#39 [url]

Oct 26 11 8:25 AM

i would love to know more about Zephaniah. somehow, she's the character who interests me the most.

Aura Scent: Lemongrass
Aura Color: Lime Green

Quote    Reply   

#40 [url]

Oct 26 11 8:30 AM

Yep, she's really mysterious. And I probably think that we will know about her more in the final book..

user posted image

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad
Add Reply

Quick Reply

bbcode help