Remove this ad

Zephfire

Next Generation Elder

Lead

Apr 24 11 7:18 PM

Tags : :

This is a flamelssecret/spoilerwarning-2.gif all posts in this thread may contain spoilers from The Warlock.

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad
Remove this ad

#1 [url]

Jun 4 11 2:38 AM

I wasn't really sure what to make of Zeph in this book. The whole conversation with Isis and Osiris seemed kind of off.

"No one knew why. He didn't even know why. But there was something about that sight of a soul so powerful that he would not give up fighting until all of his fears and nightmares were dead . . . until every single scream in the night had been muffled and turned into laughter . . . something about that sight struck him as admirable."
-Mordred

Quote    Reply   

Moviebuff

Alchemyst

#4 [url]

Jun 4 11 7:47 AM

QUOTE (poeyfurry @ June 04, 2011 02:58 am)
She didn't play too much of a role in the book besides releasing Mars.

Yes but the conversation she had with Isis and Osiris implies she has influenced a lot of decisions in the past, but what?

Again, Zephaniah has brought about more questions than answers. We know that she worked with Abraham for a long time yet she still had influence in the Elder court which was not a fan of The Mage. Osiris claims she always ordered them around... which leads me to think, was she the one who sent Osiris and Isis to meet the Twins, Dee and Dare.

user posted image
Ravenclaw | Ekaterina Agent | Mage
"Knowledge is limited. Imagination encircles the world" ~ A. E.
Aura: RED
Scent: warm sea breeze

Quote    Reply   

#5 [url]

Jun 4 11 8:15 AM

QUOTE (Moviebuff @ June 04, 2011 07:47 am)
QUOTE (poeyfurry @ June 04, 2011 02:58 am)
She didn't play too much of a role in the book besides releasing Mars.

Yes but the conversation she had with Isis and Osiris implies she has influenced a lot of decisions in the past, but what?

Again, Zephaniah has brought about more questions than answers. We know that she worked with Abraham for a long time yet she still had influence in the Elder court which was not a fan of The Mage. Osiris claims she always ordered them around... which leads me to think, was she the one who sent Osiris and Isis to meet the Twins, Dee and Dare.

That is so very true! Though she may have not played an important role in this book, I think she plays an important role throughout the whole story.

user posted image
"There Is No Beast Without Cruelty."
Aura: Purple
Scent: Garlic
Element: Fire & Earth

Quote    Reply   

SOTINF

Apprentice

#6 [url]

Jun 4 11 2:20 PM

I'm surprised she even talked to them. She is supposedly super vindictive but she's willing to converse with, supposedly, some of her greatest enemies nonchalantly? Odd to me.

Aura: Pure White
Aura Scent: Freshly Brewed Coffee
Elements: Earth and Fire
Magic: Sorcery and Necromancy

Quote    Reply   

Sorcerer

#7 [url]

Jun 4 11 5:12 PM

But she's always sided with the humani. Why would she act like she likes the humani when she could just openly side with Isis/Osiris

user posted image
Aura:Emerald
Scent:Raspberry
I have been Awakened... I am a master of Fire... Water... Earth and Air... and an apprentice to a master of Time... I posess the gift of Foresight...

Quote    Reply   

Moviebuff

Alchemyst

#8 [url]

Jun 4 11 6:24 PM

QUOTE (Phoenix-Rising @ June 04, 2011 05:12 pm)
Why would she act like she likes the humani when she could just openly side with Isis/Osiris

Maybe she's being nice to them with the good of the humani in mind?

user posted image
Ravenclaw | Ekaterina Agent | Mage
"Knowledge is limited. Imagination encircles the world" ~ A. E.
Aura: RED
Scent: warm sea breeze

Quote    Reply   

kdbvols

Spellcaster

#9 [url]

Jun 4 11 8:29 PM

I';m starting to agree with Aoife, "There are no "dark elders", just a race of being that we now call elders. The only difference is that some choose to support the humani, and even they often change sides" Not an exact quote, too lazy to look it up.

user posted image

Quote    Reply   

#10 [url]

Jun 4 11 10:58 PM

I agree with her!
Tell me when you find the quote!

Aura Color: Cadmium Red Aura scent:Burning pitch
Magical strongpoints: Air, Fire, and Earth magics, Transmutation, and Necromancy
The promise given was a necessity of the past: The word broken is the necessity of the present.
user posted image

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad

#13 [url]

Oct 1 11 7:00 PM

Well maybe she's doing all of this to gain ultimate power. What if she's sick of being in the backseat of everything and watching everyone else control and she's had enough. And now she's going to throw them altogether and watch them kill each other and make sure no one can stop her. I know this is way out there but I'm just saying/thinking. But what if she's the mastermind behind all of this and she wants control of the Earth shadowrealm.

user posted image
Aura Color:Blue
Aura Scent:Peaches
Element:Air,Fire,Water,&Earth
The bravest and most courageous people are those who find happiness in the darkest of times.

Quote    Reply   

#14 [url]

Oct 7 11 7:11 AM

I think the Witch of Endor or Zeph, like Marethyu, is bidding her own time for action. You will notice that She, Marethyu, and even Abraham have an influence over Time, or something like that. And now She and Marethyu are on the move. Maybe the three of them have a united scheme about fulfilling the Prophecy of the Twins, afterall, all of them can see through the threads of Time.

Auric Color: Translucent White
Auric Scent: Sampaguita

"Remember, at the heart of every myth and legend lies a grain of truth."

user posted image

Quote    Reply   

#15 [url]

Oct 7 11 9:00 AM

Zephaniah can see the strands of time. If I can see the strands of time, I will know what I have to do.
Definitely, Zephaniah has a plan. We just don't know what it is... flamelssecret/idk.gif

user posted image

Quote    Reply   

#16 [url]

Oct 7 11 7:33 PM

Well I think that maybe Zephaniah is setting them all up to die. But I have no idea

user posted image
The bravest and most courageous people are those who find happiness in the darkest of times.

Quote    Reply   

#17 [url]

Oct 14 11 7:43 AM

I hope that whatever Zeph was planning, it would be for the better..

user posted image

Quote    Reply   

#18 [url]

Oct 15 11 2:38 AM

I just get a bad vibe from her you know. I can't stand that she helped Nick and then turns around and helps Dees Elder masters.

user posted image

Quote    Reply   

#19 [url]

Oct 15 11 3:15 AM

But, that doesn't mean she's in favor of Dee's Elder Masters right? What if she's just "spying" or something like that?

user posted image

Quote    Reply   

#20 [url]

Oct 15 11 3:17 AM

She could be, but I don't see her taking an active role in this fight. Maybe she's waiting for her part, or maybe she's waiting till everyone's weak and unsuspecting and then...BANG!!!! She gets rid of them all.

user posted image

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad
Add Reply

Quick Reply

bbcode help