Remove this ad

#41 [url]

Oct 30 08 8:32 PM

Deffinatelywe will learn quite a bit about her in the next book.

-Mo
The Alchemyst and The Magician are awesome!!

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad

Zephfire

Next Generation Elder

#42 [url]

Oct 31 08 5:01 AM

Since Michael has confirmed in his post here that the Sorceress is indeed Perenelle,the question surely becomes, will she escape Alcatraz, and if so, who will Dee send to try and recapture her?

Quote    Reply   

Spacecadet

Next Generation Elder

#44 [url]

Oct 31 08 12:55 PM

QUOTE (momoney433 @ October 31, 2008 05:52 am)
Oh, I deffinately think shell defeat the Morrigan and get of that island. Im not to sure who Dee'll send after her.

agreed she will definately get off alcatraz although im not sure how unless she uses the morrigan or her crows to do so. And i have a sneaking suspiscion we may hear more from dee's elder towards the end of this book, cause he will be unhappy with dee's constant failure and maybe he will go after perenelle, or maybe dee himself will have to track her down after making other people do his dirty work for a while.

Quote    Reply   

#45 [url]

Oct 31 08 7:56 PM

I think that spider woman she met will help her get off. Then the two of them will somehow get to London. If anyone remembers at the end of The Magician it had part of this book and they were in London.

Quote    Reply   

Zephfire

Next Generation Elder

#46 [url]

Nov 1 08 9:27 AM

QUOTE (Kочевой волк @ October 31, 2008 08:56 pm)
I think that spider woman she met will help her get off. Then the two of them will somehow get to London. If anyone remembers at the end of The Magician it had part of this book and they were in London.

Yes Alex, you are right, in the preview chapter at the end of The Magician they are in London...although since that is Dr Dee's hometown, that may be a perilous decision!
The spider you refer to is Aerop Enap.

Quote    Reply   

dreamingofedward

Next Generation Elder

#48 [url]

Nov 1 08 7:22 PM

QUOTE (Kочевой волк @ November 01, 2008 12:34 pm)
I have a bad feeling about Aerop Enap. I think she is lying to Perry and that this is Dee's back up plan to get Perry killed.

Care to share why you have such a bad feeling about Aerop Enap?

user posted image
Aura Color = Violet Magical Scent = Black Raspberry Favorite Element = Water

Quote    Reply   

#50 [url]

Nov 2 08 1:09 AM

I think that it might be possible... but why wouldnt she act while Perennelle was beating on the Morrigan??

-Mo
The Alchemyst and The Magician are awesome!!

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad

#51 [url]

Nov 2 08 1:18 AM

Cause she probably has some ancient feud with her so she will help Perry get off the island and then kill Perry on the mainland that and right now Perry has those spears with like runes on them and those can kill elders easily.

Quote    Reply   

Zephfire

Next Generation Elder

#52 [url]

Nov 4 08 9:56 PM

QUOTE (Kочевой волк @ November 02, 2008 02:18 am)
Cause she probably has some ancient feud with her so she will help Perry get off the island and then kill Perry on the mainland that and right now Perry has those spears with like runes on them and those can kill elders easily.

Well, we do know for sure that Aerop isn't Perenelle's greatest fan, and that they did indeed have a feud as Aerop grumbled that the last time they met, Perenelle had left Aerop buried under a mountain,( apparently in retalliation for Aerop trying to kill her first!) but I would have thought that Aerop's grudge would be with Dee..Aerop was as much a prisoner of Dee's as Perenelle was, and the spells and incantations you mention were Dee's doing.

Quote    Reply   

#53 [url]

Nov 4 08 10:17 PM

Yea I know. But I am saying that Aerop is probably still mad at P Flamel. There could also be something that happened between Flamel and Aerop which would lead her to kill P Flamel to get revenge on Flamel.

Quote    Reply   

#54 [url]

Nov 5 08 8:19 AM

I agree with Zephfire, I think Aerops grudge would/should be much more towards Dee than Perenelle . The situation between Perenelle and Aerop is much different from the situation between Aerop and Dee . Dee, for no real reason really, took Aerop as prisoner.. Perenelle on the oher hand, like Zephfire said, was acting out of retalliation. I think Aerop will have forgotten about her feelings towards Perenelle at some point to fight for the greater good .

__. ; Kelso Kunitz

Quote    Reply   

Spacecadet

Next Generation Elder

#55 [url]

Nov 5 08 1:35 PM

i think aerop and perenelle will work together only as long as their goals are common. there could be some problems once the morrigan is defeated and they leave alcatraz.

Quote    Reply   

#56 [url]

Nov 5 08 9:38 PM

Space that is what I am saying. That after they leave Alactraz I think that Aerop will turn on Perry. Also there is always a reason with Dee. We just do not know what the reason is.

Quote    Reply   

Zephfire

Next Generation Elder

#57 [url]

Nov 8 08 5:01 AM

When / if Perenelle escapes Alcatraz, what do you think her priority will be..to slow down Dr Dee, to attempt to grab the Codex, to take out the Morrigan, to enlist support from more Elders, to rescue Scatty or to re-unite with Nicholas and the twins?

Quote    Reply   

#58 [url]

Nov 8 08 5:36 AM

QUOTE (Zephfire @ November 08, 2008 05:01 am)
When / if Perenelle escapes Alcatraz, what do you think her priority will be..to slow down Dr Dee, to attempt to grab the Codex, to take out the Morrigan, to enlist support from more Elders, to rescue Scatty or to re-unite with Nicholas and the twins?

Perry has no idea that Scatty needs rescuing. She will not try to reunite right away it just does not seem like her. I think she will ditch the Morrigan and go after Dee not for the codex but just for killing him. Sadly Dee is still with Machevelli and it seems like Machevelli is the most powerful immortal human so far and he could probably take out Perry pretty easily.
I got an idea of what the stag might mean. I also figured something else out from the cover I think. Bottom left corner is stone henge. Stonehenge is built on ley lines. Instant travel to where the next book takes place I bet. The stag does not have to be a mytholgoical person. It can be what stags represent in mythology. Stags are always white pure goodness love and everything good. I think that means we are going to have a character like that or it is to represent that Perry may be like that or just to show that our "good guys" win.

Quote    Reply   

#59 [url]

Nov 10 08 6:37 AM

QUOTE (Vinterulv @ November 09, 2008 09:57 pm)
I got an idea of what the stag might mean. I also figured something else out from the cover I think. Bottom left corner is stone henge. Stonehenge is built on ley lines. Instant travel to where the next book takes place I bet. The stag does not have to be a mytholgoical person. It can be what stags represent in mythology. Stags are always white pure goodness love and everything good. I think that means we are going to have a character like that or it is to represent that Perry may be like that or just to show that our "good guys" win.

Wow, Good researching there . Profound ideas .

As to what Pernelle would do, that's a hard one .
I know Machiavelli is UBER powerful, but I know we haven't seen the extent to which her powers can go, so I really don't think M could defeat her that easily .

__. ; Kelso Kunitz

Quote    Reply   

#60 [url]

Nov 11 08 5:18 PM

ofcourse it is perenelle, no doubt about it.

QUOTE (Zephfire @ November 08, 2008 05:01 am)

well she has escaped from alcatraz, and i dont think she is going to go anywhere. As she told morrigan, the alcatraz is hers, and she is going to stop dee from making his army of dark creatures, and stop him from getting those monsters out of there....i don't think she'll go anywhere....and in the end of the book nicholas and the children are going to get united with her with the help of juan the spaniard ghost, as she used one of the ghosts in the alchemyst, and as to rescuing scatty, she doesnt know anything about it, and she'll just contact nicholas in the way i mentioned before, and i am sure scatty is fine, was just taken aback in surprise by the sudden attack from dagon who is really going to put up a fight against her driven by rage towards scatty, but hes gonna lose the battle, and i dont know why but i am having feelings that niccolo machiavelli is gonna turn out to be good, after reading about mars not gettin to know his true intentions, i know its weird but thats what i am feeling.

Please refrain from double posting! You can edit your original post to include your new comment.

Thanks!

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad
Add Reply

Quick Reply

bbcode help