Remove this ad

#381 [url]

May 15 10 8:34 PM

QUOTE (TaffyLuver7613 @ May 15, 2010 11:33 am)
Does the prophecy really have to do with the twins? At the end of the Sorceress, Dee linked Clarent and Excalibur (sorry if I spelled either wrong) together, and that could fit the prophecy: "The two that are one, the one that is all".

That has been brought up in many different discussions and alas, we have not come to a firm conclusion, as only Mr Scott knows for sure....but check out this discussion thread to see more about this intriguing idea. We would love to get your take on this concept as well

http://flamelssecret.9.forumer.com/index.p...indpost&p=26607

user posted image

Aura: Dark Orchid
Aura Scent: Wild Lilac

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad

#383 [url]

Jun 2 10 11:10 PM

QUOTE (Zephfire @ October 21, 2008 03:14 am)
I'm inclined to go with Hitman on the guess at the Magician..my favourite contender for the Necromancer is the Witch of Endor..she is a noted Necromancer and appears named as that in the Bible..Old Testament, Book of Samuel.

That sounds about right, and it's time for another Witch appearance anyways...but there's just one thing. Wouldn't she be called the Necromantress or is that not a real term? It probably doesn't really make a difference, and it would make sense that it is her, too, though. I don't think it's Dee although I might have if he hadn't already been the Magician. I haven't actually read the Necromancer yet but am yearning to do so.

This is random, but are there are film release dates? for the alchemyst, I mean? I know it probably won't be out soon, but just wondering. And also, do you think they will combine the books like Series of unfortunate events or spread it out like harry potter?

user posted image
My aura is colored the scarlet of the setting sun, and its distinctive scent is that of a ripe green apple.

Quote    Reply   

Spacecadet

Next Generation Elder

#384 [url]

Jun 3 10 1:57 AM

The film has no release date, they are still looking for a script writer. Id check out the alchemyst film thread for more information on this

Also, Michael has stated that necromancer is a gender neutral word. I dont think necromantress is a word. And some time after that post by Zephfire, Michael confirmed that the necromancer is a male. So the witch is out of the running, but it was a good guess by many

Quote    Reply   

#385 [url]

Jun 4 10 12:04 AM

Oh, okay. I didn't think it was a word, but I wasn't sure. I thought I had seen it somewhere...ooh, I wonder who the Necromancer is? Interesting...

The movie will be great. My best hopes are that they make it sort of like the harry potter movies, where there was one movie per book. If they put them together, it would just ruin the effect. I wonder how the movies going to go if the book only consists of around two or three days? Well, I guess it's been done before...

user posted image
My aura is colored the scarlet of the setting sun, and its distinctive scent is that of a ripe green apple.

Quote    Reply   

Zephfire

Next Generation Elder

#386 [url]

Aug 15 10 1:36 AM

Our no Necromancer spoiler poilcy has now been lifted, posts after this one may contain spoilers, read on at your own risk if you have not yet read The Necromancer.

Quote    Reply   

#388 [url]

Aug 19 10 5:25 AM

QUOTE (JuLiSsA2 @ August 18, 2010 10:08 pm)
This was my favorite book in the series.

What were some of the things that made this book your favorite?

user posted image
"Be who you are, what you were, what they see. From eternity's view, tell me which one is me." -Epiphany, TSO
Aura color: GOLD..........Scent: Burning matches

Quote    Reply   

#390 [url]

Aug 23 10 3:30 AM

Those were definitely some great scenes! Besides all the action and info, I've always enjoyed some of the interactions between different characters.

user posted image
"Be who you are, what you were, what they see. From eternity's view, tell me which one is me." -Epiphany, TSO
Aura color: GOLD..........Scent: Burning matches

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad

#391 [url]

Jan 25 11 6:37 PM

ummm... im just going to say, in the background of the cover, is that a compass rose? just behind the center emblem of the swords?

oh- and my favorite scene is the very end- where Gilgamesh comes up and says "the two that are one, the one that is all" about the swords. soooo cool.

user posted image
Aura Color:White Aura Scent: Lavender Master of Air, Fire, Water, and Earth
Seventh daughter of a seventh daughter
Long-lost sister of Areop-Enap

Quote    Reply   

#392 [url]

Jan 25 11 9:56 PM

I remember when I spotted that from an image of the cover - because it was pre-publication day. I sorta linked it to the idea of a 'wheel of chaos', but yes, it most definitely could just be a wind rose.
---Michael actually commented on it saying "You're not supposed to be able to see it", but as far as I know he didn't actually confirm whether I was right or not.

Nosce Te Ipsum/Know Thyself - One joy shatters a hundred griefs.
The promise given was a necessity of the past: the word broken is a necessity of the present. - Niccolo Machiavelli
That is not dead which can eternal lie, and with strange eons even death may die. - H.P. Lovecraft
A prince never lacks legitimate reasons to break his promise. - Niccolo Machiavelli
user posted image

Quote    Reply   

#393 [url]

Jan 26 11 9:43 PM

After reading the sorceress and other threads, flamelssecret/spoilerwarning-2.gif we met the necromancer in the first 2 chap in book one. [josh]

Aura color:Green/Gray
Aura sent:Rain/Pomagranets
Magic:Earth and Air
Type:Magician

Quote    Reply   

#395 [url]

Jul 20 11 12:54 AM

QUOTE (Zephfire @ October 19, 2008 09:39 pm)
QUOTE (hitmanjls @ October 19, 2008 09:53 pm)
It only makes sense.

The Alchemyst is Flamel
The Magician is Dee
The Sorceress has to be Perenelle

I see the logic in that so if you follow that line of thought..who is your guess for the Necromancer then?
Also, any ideas on exactly what the extra "gift" that Mars Ultor gave Josh was?

the gift is mentiond in The Sorceress he made josh a stratagest

Quote    Reply   

#396 [url]

Oct 5 11 3:37 AM

I believe the Necromancer is Josh. Why did I thought so? Because in the book, Dee was planning to let loose Coatlicue by using Josh. And he has succeeded to do so, although his plan was thwarted yet again. And that was a relief. I dont' know what will happen to the world if Coatlicue was loosen. There would be chaos, probably.

Anyway, that's just a thought..

..(",)

Auric Color: Translucent White
Auric Scent: Sampaguita

"Remember, at the heart of every myth and legend lies a grain of truth."

user posted image

Quote    Reply   

Spacecadet

Next Generation Elder

#397 [url]

Oct 5 11 1:07 PM

QUOTE (Janus the Two-Faced God @ October 04, 2011 09:37 pm)
I believe the Necromancer is Josh. Why did I thought so? Because in the book, Dee was planning to let loose Coatlicue by using Josh. And he has succeeded to do so, although his plan was thwarted yet again. And that was a relief. I dont' know what will happen to the world if Coatlicue was loosen. There would be chaos, probably.

..(",)

If you read this post you will find the answer to who the necromancer is

Quote    Reply   

#398 [url]

Oct 6 11 8:17 AM

QUOTE (Spacecadet @ October 05, 2011 01:07 pm)
QUOTE (Janus the Two-Faced God @ October 04, 2011 09:37 pm)

..(",)

If you read this post you will find the answer to who the necromancer is

Wow! That was a definite confirmation Spacecadet. Thank a lot..

I guess I should read more posts in the future.

..(",)

Auric Color: Translucent White
Auric Scent: Sampaguita

"Remember, at the heart of every myth and legend lies a grain of truth."

user posted image

Quote    Reply   

#400 [url]

Aug 13 12 7:48 AM

I like how Aereop-Enap saves Perenelle. Very touching.

Aura colour:White Aura scent:Lemon
Speciality: Sorcerer
Elemental Magic: Fire
user posted image
"The fifth force was the magic of Time, the greatest of all magics."

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad
Add Reply

Quick Reply

bbcode help