Remove this ad

#21 [url]

Oct 24 08 8:49 PM

I have a theory...

Here it is o-o

Gilgamesh refuses to teach the twins so they seek chronos the Elder who is able to travel through time, or maybe even Poseidon god of water to teach the twins the magics of water, all the while dee begins to plot more and more and continues to fail and Machiavelli eventually turns to the side of good. Because in my opinion Machiavelli would be a character who would change sides i dunno just a theory enjoy !

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad

#22 [url]

Oct 24 08 9:25 PM

QUOTE (John @ October 24, 2008 03:49 pm)
I have a theory...

Here it is o-o

Gilgamesh refuses to teach the twins so they seek chronos the Elder who is able to travel through time, or maybe even Poseidon god of water to teach the twins the magics of water, all the while dee begins to plot more and more and continues to fail and Machiavelli eventually turns to the side of good. Because in my opinion Machiavelli would be a character who would change sides i dunno just a theory enjoy !

Very cool theory! I think that it is a possible route for this story... and I totally agree that by the end of this series, Michiavelli turns good. He seems smart enough to figure out whats going on with the Dark Elders, and once he finds out how to become immortal without the aid of a Dark Elder, he will turn to the good side.

-Mo
The Alchemyst and The Magician are awesome!!

Quote    Reply   

Zephfire

Next Generation Elder

#23 [url]

Oct 25 08 2:21 AM

So you think Machiavelli will change sides..do you think he is smart enough to find out who the Dark Elder that gave Dr.Dee his immortality is?

Quote    Reply   

Zephfire

Next Generation Elder

#26 [url]

Oct 26 08 2:27 AM

QUOTE (momoney433 @ October 24, 2008 10:25 pm)
QUOTE (John @ October 24, 2008 03:49 pm)
I have a theory...

Machiavelli eventually turns to the side of good. Because in my opinion Machiavelli would be a character who would change sides i dunno just a theory enjoy !

Very cool theory! I think that it is a possible route for this story... and I totally agree that by the end of this series, Michiavelli turns good.

Ok..so if you think that Machiavelli will switch to Josh and Sophie's side, do you also think that someone may switch to Dr Dee's side? If you do, who do you think will turn?

Quote    Reply   

#28 [url]

Oct 26 08 5:28 AM

But he does seem pretty fixed on keeping the Elders from coming back.... Im not to sure if he will. I do think Josh and Sophie will turn on him, not to bring back the Elders, but because he is too extreme.

-Mo

Quote    Reply   

Zephfire

Next Generation Elder

#29 [url]

Oct 26 08 6:08 AM

QUOTE (momoney433 @ October 26, 2008 06:28 am)
But he does seem pretty fixed on keeping the Elders from coming back.... Im not to sure if he will. I do think Josh and Sophie will turn on him, not to bring back the Elders, but because he is too extreme.

So sure that it won't be Josh himself that turns? flamelssecret/jawdrop.gif

Quote    Reply   

#30 [url]

Oct 26 08 6:24 AM

I think (hope) that Josh has enough common sense flamelssecret/pray.gif

-Mo

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad

Zephfire

Next Generation Elder

#31 [url]

Oct 26 08 6:31 AM

QUOTE (momoney433 @ October 26, 2008 07:24 am)
I think (hope) that Josh has enough common sense flamelssecret/pray.gif

I just can't resist playing the Devil's advocate sometimes! (and if I don't do it, Godsryche or Hitmanjls will!) flamelssecret/hysterical.gif

Quote    Reply   

#33 [url]

Oct 27 08 12:47 AM

QUOTE (Zephfire @ October 26, 2008 01:31 am)
I just can't resist playing the Devil's advocate sometimes! (and if I don't do it, Godsryche or Hitmanjls will!) flamelssecret/hysterical.gif

LOL!!!! flamelssecret/hysterical.gif

-Mo

Quote    Reply   

hitmanjls

Next Generation Elder

#36 [url]

Oct 29 08 10:06 PM

I was going back through The Alchemyst today and noticed that Gilgamesh is mentioned in chapter 18!

"occasionally humani would fight on one side, and their exploits were recalled in great legends like those of Gilgamesh"

Just a fun tidbit I thought I'd throw in there.

Quote    Reply   

#38 [url]

Oct 30 08 12:26 AM

i have a question! do you guys think that we'll be seeing more from Perry on this book? after all, it's called The Sorceress, right?? plus, i think many Elders are really insane, but cool, and i would like to get to know more elders from other mythologies on this book other than norse, celtic, greek and roman mythologie, maybe somethings from american mythologies, like from the native americans from the usa, or maybe from latin america! do you think we'll get to know more elders in this book?

"Battles are won by men, wars are won by strategists"

Aura color: Lime Green
Magical Scent: Green Apples
Magical Specialty: Sorcerer
Elemental Magic: Water

Quote    Reply   

#39 [url]

Oct 30 08 12:48 AM

I do believe there will be many many many more Elders in the next few books. To answer your question about Perennelle, Michael (author) has stated that she (Perennelle) is infact the Soceress so I think we will be seeing a lot of her and she will play a big role.

-Mo

Quote    Reply   

#40 [url]

Oct 30 08 3:54 AM

Yeah i think well see the extent of her powers

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad
Add Reply

Quick Reply

bbcode help