Remove this ad

#41 [url]

Aug 13 12 5:07 AM

Im not sure. He did create the anpu which helpvopress the humans.

Aura: Navy Blue
Scent: Sea breeze
Master of Fire

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad

hippogriff

Spellcaster

#42 [url]

Aug 13 12 6:09 PM

QUOTE (Matthewc1998 @ August 13, 2012 05:07 am)

very true, but I am not sure that that is why they were created, merely that they were soldiers without a job, so that is what their orders turned them to doing. However, you are right that Anubis seems to want to destroy the humani in this book, so I believe that Anubis is in deed a Dark Elder.

Quote    Reply   

Moviebuff

Alchemyst

#43 [url]

Aug 13 12 6:35 PM

QUOTE (hippogriff @ August 13, 2012 06:09 pm)

very true, but I am not sure that that is why they were created, merely that they were soldiers without a job, so that is what their orders turned them to doing. However, you are right that Anubis seems to want to destroy the humani in this book, so I believe that Anubis is in deed a Dark Elder.

I was under the impression that Anubis created them to protect the city as guardians, but sometimes those who have sworn to protect are lead astray (no pun intended).

user posted image
Ravenclaw | Ekaterina Agent | Mage
"Knowledge is limited. Imagination encircles the world" ~ A. E.
Aura: RED
Scent: warm sea breeze

Quote    Reply   

hippogriff

Spellcaster

#44 [url]

Aug 13 12 7:22 PM

QUOTE (Moviebuff @ August 13, 2012 06:35 pm)
QUOTE (hippogriff @ August 13, 2012 06:09 pm)

I was under the impression that Anubis created them to protect the city as guardians, but sometimes those who have sworn to protect are lead astray (no pun intended).

Perhaps, that makes sense. Although, I have a question: Did Anubis create the Anpu before or after Prometheus created the First People? Depending on the answer, their purpose can really change.

Quote    Reply   

Moviebuff

Alchemyst

#45 [url]

Aug 13 12 7:57 PM

It wasn't stated when Anubis started his experiments and there was no specific time frame on Prometheus' travel to The Nameless City yet, the only thing we know for sure is that both Tsagaglalal and Anibis' experiments were present on Danu Talis.

user posted image
Ravenclaw | Ekaterina Agent | Mage
"Knowledge is limited. Imagination encircles the world" ~ A. E.
Aura: RED
Scent: warm sea breeze

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad

hippogriff

Spellcaster

#46 [url]

Aug 13 12 8:22 PM

QUOTE (Moviebuff @ August 13, 2012 07:57 pm)
It wasn't stated when Anubis started his experiments and there was no specific time frame on Prometheus' travel to The Nameless City yet, the only thing we know for sure is that both Tsagaglalal and Anibis' experiments were present on Danu Talis.

Very true. I believe that the Anpu were created first, as I think that somewhere in the book it states that the humani were different from the other races created as experiments, though I may be wrong.

Quote    Reply   

hippogriff

Spellcaster

#48 [url]

Aug 15 12 9:48 PM

QUOTE (Matthewc1998 @ August 15, 2012 04:16 am)
I think it was after, but it could have been before. Im just guessing here. Did any of the books tell us?

Apart from the passage that I referenced above, I cannot find any mention of it.

Quote    Reply   

#49 [url]

Sep 25 12 11:50 AM

QUOTE (hippogriff @ August 13, 2012 08:22 pm)
QUOTE (Moviebuff @ August 13, 2012 07:57 pm)

Very true. I believe that the Anpu were created first, as I think that somewhere in the book it states that the humani were different from the other races created as experiments, though I may be wrong.

The creation of the Humani was not an accident - see the Necromancer. They were created when Zephaniah and Prometheus went to the Nameless City and entered the library. The library had clay statues that were brought to life by the power of Prometheus's aura.

Anubis was a genetic scientist that experimented to create the anpu, a jackal-humani hybrid.

it is quite ironic that his change made him look like his creations, the anpu.

|Aura Color: Royal Blue|-|Aura Scent: Woodsmoke|
Scientia est potentia
Species: Immortal Humani

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad
Add Reply

Quick Reply

bbcode help