Remove this ad

Zephfire

Next Generation Elder

Lead

Apr 24 11 6:35 PM

Tags : :

This is a flamelssecret/spoilerwarning-2.gif all posts in this thread may contain spoilers from The Warlock.

If you have not read The Warlock and do not wish to see spoilers then you should leave this thread now as we have given you clear warning that this thread will contain spoilers.
Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad
Remove this ad

#2 [url]

Jun 2 11 11:30 PM

Thing is, is he of the original twins?
I always thought there must be a boy and a girl,but I guess not. flamelssecret/idk.gif

Aura Color: Cadmium Red Aura scent:Burning pitch
Magical strongpoints: Air, Fire, and Earth magics, Transmutation, and Necromancy
The promise given was a necessity of the past: The word broken is the necessity of the present.
user posted image

Quote    Reply   

#4 [url]

Jun 2 11 11:51 PM

I read that in the origial twins thread. Could be wrong.

Aura Color: Cadmium Red Aura scent:Burning pitch
Magical strongpoints: Air, Fire, and Earth magics, Transmutation, and Necromancy
The promise given was a necessity of the past: The word broken is the necessity of the present.
user posted image

Quote    Reply   

Zephfire

Next Generation Elder

#6 [url]

Jun 3 11 12:05 AM

QUOTE (Elderbane @ June 03, 2011 12:30 am)
Thing is, is he of the original twins?
I always thought there must be a boy and a girl,but I guess not. flamelssecret/idk.gif

We've had the discussion on if Aten and Anubis are the original twins and the quote from Michael's post that the original twins were one of each gender back in Aten's thread.

Yes Will, Aten and Anubis are twins.

Quote    Reply   

Arantir

Spellcaster

#9 [url]

Oct 9 11 2:00 PM

When Set (or Seth) killed Osiris in Egyptian Mythology, Anubis sided with Set against Horus and Isis, so I wonder why they would support him against Aten?

user posted image

Aura Color: Aquamarine Aura Scent: Ocean Spray
Mastered Magic: Fire, Air, Water, Earth, Ice, Aether, Lost Arts
Weapons: Zanmato, Elemental Blade of Light, Zwill Crossblade, Double Dagger of Wind
Mastered Arts: Necromancy, Summoning

Quote    Reply   

#10 [url]

Oct 10 11 12:08 AM

QUOTE (Arantir @ October 09, 2011 09:00 am)
When Set (or Seth) killed Osiris in Egyptian Mythology, Anubis sided with Set against Horus and Isis, so I wonder why they would support him against Aten?

Actually, Anubis aligned with Isis and helped her reform Osiris, that's why he's known as the God of Embalming and also he ferries the dead to face trial by Osiris.

user posted image
Don't you know who I am? I'm the one who have cheated death!

Aura Color:Amarant
Aura Scent:Cinnamon

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad

#11 [url]

Oct 10 11 8:41 AM

QUOTE (AlchemistMaster @ October 10, 2011 12:08 am)
Actually, Anubis aligned with Isis and helped her reform Osiris, that's why he's known as the God of Embalming and also he ferries the dead to face trial by Osiris.

Anubis ferries the dead? In that case, he's the equivalent of Charon from Greek myth!

user posted image

Quote    Reply   

Spacecadet

Next Generation Elder

#12 [url]

Oct 10 11 12:51 PM

QUOTE (Nurmengard @ October 10, 2011 02:41 am)

Anubis ferries the dead? In that case, he's the equivalent of Charon from Greek myth!

yes anubis is very much like charon or hermes, however he had more responsibilities besides just ferrying the dead. Anubis was the god who decided the fate of souls, and whether or not they were permitted to pass on into the underworld. He is also the god of mummification and the protector of the dead, which is why he appears in most Egyptian tombs.

Quote    Reply   

#13 [url]

Oct 10 11 1:10 PM

I think that Anubis is sort of going to be the big villain. Which is awesome, because I thought he was really cool.

Interesting, Spacecadet. I never knew that about Anubis.

willshakespeare-immortalbard

user posted image
"And you know I never listen to you anyway." ~Will S, The Sorceress.

Quote    Reply   

#14 [url]

Oct 12 11 2:41 AM

Whoa! There's Bastet, a cat-headed elder, now here come's Anubis, the jackal-headed elder. This is way too exciting..

Auric Color: Translucent White
Auric Scent: Sampaguita

"Remember, at the heart of every myth and legend lies a grain of truth."

user posted image

Quote    Reply   

Arantir

Spellcaster

#15 [url]

Oct 12 11 2:46 AM

II think you may be thinking of Horus. He is the one who takes spirits to Osiris for judgement.

user posted image

Aura Color: Aquamarine Aura Scent: Ocean Spray
Mastered Magic: Fire, Air, Water, Earth, Ice, Aether, Lost Arts
Weapons: Zanmato, Elemental Blade of Light, Zwill Crossblade, Double Dagger of Wind
Mastered Arts: Necromancy, Summoning

Quote    Reply   

#16 [url]

Oct 12 11 9:10 PM

QUOTE (Arantir @ October 11, 2011 09:46 pm)

II think you may be thinking of Horus. He is the one who takes spirits to Osiris for judgement.

Oh yes sorry…Anubis is the God related to protecting the bodies of the deceased and the patron of mummification and embalming.

An interesting fact I found is that Anubis is the elder brother of Horus, who in the series is another name for Mars Ultor.

user posted image
Don't you know who I am? I'm the one who have cheated death!

Aura Color:Amarant
Aura Scent:Cinnamon

Quote    Reply   

ads0504

Spellcaster

#17 [url]

Oct 12 11 10:59 PM

Actually they're half brothers. both have osiris for a father but a different mother

aura~ yellow
aura sent~ bananas
element specialty~ alchemy,earth,fire,air,water,and Aether

Quote    Reply   

#18 [url]

Dec 28 11 1:27 AM

I thought that Horus was the son Isis and Osiris (siblings) and Anubis was a son of Osiris and Nepthys, another of their siblings, or Nepthys and her husband and brother Set. Anubis was actually Greek for the Egyptian name Inpu, Anup or Anpu. flamelssecret/dance.gif

user posted image

Quote    Reply   

merlin67

Spellcaster

#20 [url]

Jun 17 12 8:26 PM

what happened to him

user posted image
it is good to have an end to journey towards but in the end it is the journey that matters
Aura color: dark brown
Aura scent: freshly melted chocolate chips
Ability:the five elements Earth,Fire,water,air and CHEESE

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad
Add Reply

Quick Reply

bbcode help