Remove this ad

#21 [url]

Jun 4 11 10:49 PM

I wonder if Hel will play an important part in the Final Summoning

Aura Color: Cadmium Red Aura scent:Burning pitch
Magical strongpoints: Air, Fire, and Earth magics, Transmutation, and Necromancy
The promise given was a necessity of the past: The word broken is the necessity of the present.
user posted image

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad

#22 [url]

Jun 4 11 11:03 PM

QUOTE (Elderbane @ June 04, 2011 10:49 pm)
I wonder if Hel will play an important part in the Final Summoning

I would warrant so, otherwise i do not believe she would be included at all.

If failure had no lessons to teach, there would be nothing to be gained of victory.
Aura Colour: light grey
Auric scent: parchment

Magical forte: sorcery

Quote    Reply   

#23 [url]

Jun 5 11 12:55 AM

She could have been added to show another being who would love to turn Dee into a grease spit on the ugliest shadowrealm ever.
(Niffleheim in my opinion)

Magical strongpoints: Air, Fire, and Earth magics, Transmutation, and Necromancy
The promise given was a necessity of the past: The word broken is the necessity of the present.
user posted image

Quote    Reply   

#24 [url]

Jun 16 11 8:27 PM

QUOTE (SOTINF @ June 04, 2011 05:05 pm)
If Hel is Mars' niece that means she's also Bastet and Hekate's niece and Aten, Anubis and the Morrigan's cousin. As well as the grandchild of Asteria and Hyperion. This would also make Odin the brother of Hekate, Bastet and Mars. Interesting family tree.

Was it ever confirmed that Hekate and Bastet were sisters? Also I don't remember seeing anything about Hyperion, where did you find that? I have to say I think Hel is one of my favorite new characters for the Warlock, did anyone see any clues as to what her aura was? Thank you!

Aura Color: Grey-Green
Aura Scent: Mountain Breeze
Magical Element: Air
Magical Specialty: Enchanter

Quote    Reply   

#25 [url]

Jun 17 11 11:00 PM

QUOTE (myrddin173 @ June 16, 2011 08:27 pm)
[/QUOTE]
Was it ever confirmed that Hekate and Bastet were sisters? Also I don't remember seeing anything about Hyperion, where did you find that? I have to say I think Hel is one of my favorite new characters for the Warlock, did anyone see any clues as to what her aura was? Thank you!

Yes, it says Hekate and Bastet were sisters in the Alchemyst. Here is the quote, "I would have preferred not to go to battle with my sister and my niece" (202).

The Warlock briefly mentioned Hel's aura with other people's aura scents. It is either sarsaparilla or rotting fish, I think?

Aura Color: Magenta
Aura Scent: Chocolate Raspberry
Element: Water

Quote    Reply   

Spacecadet

Next Generation Elder

#26 [url]

Jun 17 11 11:16 PM

QUOTE (poeyfurry @ June 17, 2011 05:00 pm)
[QUOTE=myrddin173,June 16, 2011 08:27 pm] [/QUOTE]
Was it ever confirmed that Hekate and Bastet were sisters? Also I don't remember seeing anything about Hyperion, where did you find that? I have to say I think Hel is one of my favorite new characters for the Warlock, did anyone see any clues as to what her aura was? Thank you! [/QUOTE]
Yes, it says Hekate and Bastet were sisters in the Alchemyst. Here is the quote, "I would have preferred not to go to battle with my sister and my niece" (202).

The Warlock briefly mentioned Hel's aura with other people's aura scents. It is either sarsaparilla or rotting fish, I think?

Id imagine hel based on her looks is probably rotting fish but im not sure there's anyway to know for sure.

Quote    Reply   

Moviebuff

Alchemyst

#27 [url]

Jun 18 11 1:33 PM

QUOTE (myrddin173 @ June 16, 2011 08:27 pm)
I have to say I think Hel is one of my favorite new characters for the Warlock, did anyone see any clues as to what her aura was?  Thank you!

Hel's aura is Blood Red

QUOTE (Chapter 11 @ page 71)

Her aura flared blood red and - for a single heartbeat – Odin caught a glimpse of the woman she had once been: tall, elegant and very, very beautiful, with eyes the color of a morning sky and hair like storm clouds.

Her scent, I assume is rotting fish, Odin's aura was initially described as ozone and it may be similar to how sarsaparilla smell since it is the primary ingredient of old fashioned soft drink . Therefore it is safe to assume that Hel's scent was the last one to be mentioned in the sequence - rotting fish.

user posted image
Ravenclaw | Ekaterina Agent | Mage
"Knowledge is limited. Imagination encircles the world" ~ A. E.
Aura: RED
Scent: warm sea breeze

Quote    Reply   

#28 [url]

Jun 19 11 12:09 AM

Hmmm...

I wonder if she is related to nereus, since he has a rotting fish aura as well. flamelssecret/sFun_explosive.gif

:rottenfish: hahahahahaha!

user posted image

Quote    Reply   

#30 [url]

Jun 19 11 7:10 PM

That doesn't explain why Hel chose Rotten Fish.

user posted image

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad

Perseus

Spellcaster

#31 [url]

Jun 19 11 11:53 PM

QUOTE (Elderbane @ June 19, 2011 07:10 pm)
That doesn't explain why Hel chose Rotten Fish.

her favorite food perhaps after she was cursed?

user posted image
Let the Dragon ride again on the winds of time.
Aura Color Maroon...... Aura Scent Ozone......Elemental: Aether

Quote    Reply   

#32 [url]

Jun 20 11 1:39 AM

why should she have warped taste? She likes rare burgers, but then so do many people.

user posted image

Quote    Reply   

Perseus

Spellcaster

#33 [url]

Jun 20 11 4:30 AM

well she did turn into a canine type creature so who knows what she eats.

user posted image
Let the Dragon ride again on the winds of time.
Aura Color Maroon...... Aura Scent Ozone......Elemental: Aether

Quote    Reply   

hitmanjls

Next Generation Elder

#34 [url]

Jun 20 11 1:07 PM

QUOTE (Moviebuff @ June 18, 2011 08:33 am)
Her scent, I assume is rotting fish, Odin's aura was initially described as ozone and it may be similar to how sarsaparilla smell since it is the primary ingredient of old fashioned soft drink . Therefore it is safe to assume that Hel's scent was the last one to be mentioned in the sequence - rotting fish.

Remember though... There are 6 people in this scene, but only 5 aura scents are mentioned. (remember Black Hawk is driving)
QUOTE (The Warlock)
Mars and Odin were helping Hel out of the jeep when the door opened and Prometheus and Niten, both wrapped in their auric armor, appeared at the top of the steps leading to the house. The air soured with a mixture of scents—burnt meat and green tea, anise, sarsaparilla and rotting fish—

Known
Mars = burnt meat
Niten = green tea
Prometheus = anise

Assumed
Black Hawk = sarsaparilla
Hel = rotting fish

Odin's aura scent doesn't seem to be mentioned in the list. But Hel's is more then likely rotting fish, or something that smells like rotting fish...

Quote    Reply   

Moviebuff

Alchemyst

#35 [url]

Jun 20 11 5:45 PM

QUOTE (hitmanjls @ June 20, 2011 01:07 pm)

Remember though... There are 6 people in this scene, but only 5 aura scents are mentioned. (remember Black Hawk is driving)
QUOTE (The Warlock)
Mars and Odin were helping Hel out of the jeep when the door opened and Prometheus and Niten, both wrapped in their auric armor, appeared at the top of the steps leading to the house. The air soured with a mixture of scents—burnt meat and green tea, anise, sarsaparilla and rotting fish—

Known
Mars = burnt meat
Niten = green tea
Prometheus = anise

Assumed
Hel = rotting fish

Odin's aura scent doesn't seem to be mentioned in the list. But Hel's is more then likely rotting fish, or something that smells like rotting fish...

Since Black Hawk was not mentioned in that quote I just assumed the sarsaparilla was Odin's, but the origins of the plant will definitely fit Black Hawk's character.

Rotting fish, although only assumed, does seem to be Hel's scent.

user posted image
Ravenclaw | Ekaterina Agent | Mage
"Knowledge is limited. Imagination encircles the world" ~ A. E.
Aura: RED
Scent: warm sea breeze

Quote    Reply   

#37 [url]

Aug 7 11 5:04 PM

I can not imagine what Hel looks like in the books anyone have a clue about that
flamelssecret/forum trolls.gif

War is nothing Death is weak but together their effects are strong Aura is all
Aura Color: Pure Emerald
Aura Sent: Lemons

Quote    Reply   

#38 [url]

Aug 24 11 5:41 AM

I think Odin's scent was masked by the truck so the smell wasn't different.

Aura Color: Forest Green
Aura Scent: Fire
Magics: Fire and Air, Sorcery and Transformation
To have a beginning everything must have an end.

Quote    Reply   

#39 [url]

Aug 24 11 2:22 PM

QUOTE (Moviebuff @ June 20, 2011 05:45 pm)
QUOTE (hitmanjls @ June 20, 2011 01:07 pm)

QUOTE (The Warlock)

Known
Mars = burnt meat
Niten = green tea
Prometheus = anise

Assumed
Hel = rotting fish

Since Black Hawk was not mentioned in that quote I just assumed the sarsaparilla was Odin's, but the origins of the plant will definitely fit Black Hawk's character.

Rotting fish, although only assumed, does seem to be Hel's scent.

i think that when mars emotions change so does his scent. In the catacombs it stank of burnt meat and rotting fish too. I think that his scent depends on what he is feeling. Therefore we don't know odins or hels auric odor

user posted image
Aura Color:Fire Orange Aura Scent:Cayenne Elements: Fire Air Water Specialtys: Alchemy, Sorcerry and imaginatourie

Quote    Reply   

#40 [url]

Aug 24 11 10:39 PM

I think Hel will die at the battle on Alcatraz because her tablet made her cry. Either that or she will get her beauty back and they were tears of joy.

One more thing. Odin's aura scent is ozone as The Warlock says when he is the metal city.

Aura Color: Forest Green
Aura Scent: Fire
Magics: Fire and Air, Sorcery and Transformation
To have a beginning everything must have an end.

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad
Add Reply

Quick Reply

bbcode help