Remove this ad

Zephfire

Next Generation Elder

Lead

Apr 24 11 6:33 PM

Tags : :

This is a flamelssecret/spoilerwarning-2.gif all posts in this thread may contain spoilers from The Warlock.

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad
Remove this ad

JLB

Sorcerer

#1 [url]

Jun 2 11 12:07 PM

flamelssecret/spoilerwarning-2.gif

I really liked her, how she was crawling around in a metallic shadowrelm, and then going with Odin to go get Dee.

user posted image
Carpe diem, et non dimittet.

Quote    Reply   

#2 [url]

Jun 2 11 5:53 PM

Her shadowrealm and her niddhogg were destroyed because of dee. Do you think she will give him a quick death? I doubt it.
She is soooo flamelssecret/smiley-vault-signs-069.gif flamelssecret/smiley-vault-signs-069.gif flamelssecret/smiley-vault-signs-069.gif

Aura Color: Cadmium Red Aura scent:Burning pitch
Magical strongpoints: Air, Fire, and Earth magics, Transmutation, and Necromancy
The promise given was a necessity of the past: The word broken is the necessity of the present.
user posted image

Quote    Reply   

#3 [url]

Jun 2 11 8:27 PM

If her Shadowrealm was destroyed, how could she have escaped it? Or did it disappear slowly like Prometheus's and Hekate's?

Aura Color: Magenta
Aura Scent: Chocolate Raspberry
Element: Water

Quote    Reply   

#4 [url]

Jun 2 11 11:50 PM

Both of the shadowrealms we have see collapse so far have done so quickly. I wonder how the spell Mach used works. flamelssecret/idk.gif

Magical strongpoints: Air, Fire, and Earth magics, Transmutation, and Necromancy
The promise given was a necessity of the past: The word broken is the necessity of the present.
user posted image

Quote    Reply   

#5 [url]

Jun 3 11 6:50 PM

I don't think it was by coincidence that Odin and Hel went to the Metallic shadowrealm at the same times. Well of course it wasn't Abraham knew everything. Hel must be important because Abraham knew all of this was going to happen so therefore maybe he arranged it so that Hel had some other things to do and she'd be out of her shadowrealm when it collapsed. Just a thought. flamelssecret/idk.gif

user posted image
Aura Color:Blue
Aura Scent:Peaches
Element:Air,Fire,Water,&Earth
The bravest and most courageous people are those who find happiness in the darkest of times.

Quote    Reply   

Sorcerer

#6 [url]

Jun 3 11 7:43 PM

In the 2nd one i believe, it said hel had escaped the destruction of her shadowrelm. this leads me to believe she was in her shadowrelm at the time dee destroyed it, but she was able to escape.

user posted image
Aura:Emerald
Scent:Raspberry
I have been Awakened... I am a master of Fire... Water... Earth and Air... and an apprentice to a master of Time... I posess the gift of Foresight...

Quote    Reply   

#7 [url]

Jun 3 11 8:10 PM

I knew there was a flaw in my assumption. She could have been able to hold it up long enough for her to escape.

user posted image
Aura Color:Blue
Aura Scent:Peaches
Element:Air,Fire,Water,&Earth
The bravest and most courageous people are those who find happiness in the darkest of times.

Quote    Reply   

#8 [url]

Jun 3 11 8:17 PM

In norse mythology, hel was one of the most powerful deities (If she can be so called)

user posted image

Quote    Reply   

#9 [url]

Jun 4 11 1:42 AM

What I'd like to know is how did she become so repulsive looking? Was it the "change" or was it because of what Dee did to her by destroying Hekate and the tree?

Elemental:air
Aura:none

Quote    Reply   

#10 [url]

Jun 4 11 2:20 AM

Did we ever find out why Hel and Odin were fighting before?

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad

#13 [url]

Jun 4 11 2:57 AM

Yeah, but Mr. Scott didn't go into to much detail as to why they were against each other before now.

user posted image
"There Is No Beast Without Cruelty."
Aura: Purple
Scent: Garlic
Element: Fire & Earth

Quote    Reply   

SOTINF

Apprentice

#14 [url]

Jun 4 11 2:28 PM

What I'd like to know is how did she become so repulsive looking? Was it the "change" or was it because of what Dee did to her by destroying Hekate and the tree?

The book said her appearance is the result of a curse.

Aura: Pure White
Aura Scent: Freshly Brewed Coffee
Elements: Earth and Fire
Magic: Sorcery and Necromancy

Quote    Reply   

Spacecadet

Next Generation Elder

#16 [url]

Jun 4 11 3:59 PM

I thought Hel was a next generation but maybe im wrong... Although scatty's brother is an elder and she and aoife are next gen so maybe its a similar situation. Granted if hel is calling them uncle that would put her in the same generation as scatty's parents, but it could be great uncle like aoife calls prometheus uncle but its really her great uncle.

Quote    Reply   

SOTINF

Apprentice

#17 [url]

Jun 4 11 5:05 PM

An Elder is a being born before the energy released during the Fall changed the world and it's inhabitants, but after Danu Talis was raised from the sea bed (presumably releasing similar energies which altered the procreation of Great Elders into Elders). It makes sense Hel, as an Elder, would have Elder family since there was a long period of time between those two events in which the Elder race flourished.

Hel has been confirmed as an Elder multiple times, I'll find a quote when I get home.

If Hel is Mars' niece that means she's also Bastet and Hekate's niece and Aten, Anubis and the Morrigan's cousin. As well as the grandchild of Asteria and Hyperion. This would also make Odin the brother of Hekate, Bastet and Mars. Interesting family tree.

KInd of off-topic but there's no place for it, Hekate called her parents Titans. Has it been mentioned if Titans were one of the primordial races like Earthlords, Ancients, etc?

Aura: Pure White
Aura Scent: Freshly Brewed Coffee
Elements: Earth and Fire
Magic: Sorcery and Necromancy

Quote    Reply   

#18 [url]

Jun 4 11 6:13 PM

QUOTE (SOTINF @ June 04, 2011 12:05 pm)
An Elder is a being born before the energy released during the Fall changed the world and it's inhabitants, but after Danu Talis was raised from the sea bed (presumably releasing similar energies which altered the procreation of Great Elders into Elders). It makes sense Hel, as an Elder, would have Elder family since there was a long period of time between those two events in which the Elder race flourished.

Hel has been confirmed as an Elder multiple times, I'll find a quote when I get home.

If Hel is Mars' niece that means she's also Bastet and Hekate's niece and Aten, Anubis and the Morrigan's cousin. As well as the grandchild of Asteria and Hyperion. This would also make Odin the brother of Hekate, Bastet and Mars. Interesting family tree.

KInd of off-topic but there's no place for it, Hekate called her parents Titans. Has it been mentioned if Titans were one of the primordial races like Earthlords, Ancients, etc?

I thought she was Odin's niece, not Mars's

user posted image
Aura colorAmber
Aura scent:Cedar boughs

Quote    Reply   

#20 [url]

Jun 4 11 7:48 PM

Actually, while hel is the neice of both odin and mars, Mars and Odin refer to one another as cousin. So This can all be very complicated, but before sitting in the backyard, Odin and Mars begin to bicker a bit and refer to each other as cousin.

If failure had no lessons to teach, there would be nothing to be gained of victory.
Aura Colour: light grey
Auric scent: parchment

Magical forte: sorcery

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad
Add Reply

Quick Reply

bbcode help