Remove this ad

Moviebuff

Alchemyst

#141 [url]

Oct 21 11 8:14 AM

QUOTE (Janus the Two-Faced God @ October 21, 2011 07:45 am)
Yep, he would probably do that.. Hey wait, I just thought, since Mach and Billy were now a Warlock, doesn't it apply to Dee too?

It does, but that discussion would be more suitable in The Warlock thread, since this thread is for discussing your favorite scenes, quotes and chapter in The Magician.

user posted image
Ravenclaw | Ekaterina Agent | Mage
"Knowledge is limited. Imagination encircles the world" ~ A. E.
Aura: RED
Scent: warm sea breeze

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad

#142 [url]

Oct 21 11 8:58 AM

Yep. Thanks for that Moviebuff, I just can't resist to ask.. Thanks anyway..

Auric Color: Translucent White
Auric Scent: Sampaguita

"Remember, at the heart of every myth and legend lies a grain of truth."

user posted image

Quote    Reply   

#143 [url]

Mar 10 12 11:45 AM

Favorite scene? Josh's awakening.

An apple a day keeps John Dee away.
Weapon: Sword, Shield, Bow and Scimitar
Master of: Fire, Earth, Air, Water, Aether, Weaponry and Tactics

Quote    Reply   

#144 [url]

Mar 16 12 5:55 PM

My favorite parts are all the parts with Mach driving, and that moment on the rooftop of Notre Dame after the twins escape:

Mach: It's all your fault!
Dee: No, it's all your fault!
Mach: Your fault!
Dee: Your fault!

user posted image
"Anything that happens, happens. Anything that, in happening, causes something else to happen, causes something else to happen. Anything that, in happening, causes itself to happen again, happens again. It doesn't necessarily do it in chronological order, though." - Douglas Adams
"What a crazy random happenstance!" - Billy-Buddy
Immortal - Ravenclaw - State Alchemist (The Antimatter Alchemist) - Gambit Galloway (Adept) - Dranaei Hunter
Aura: Color: Seafoam Green. Scent: Roses. Elder Master: Loki.

Quote    Reply   

hippogriff

Spellcaster

#146 [url]

Jul 25 12 9:02 PM

My favorite part of this book is when Mars is talking about Romulus and Remus. It was a geat part for showing that even the sleeping god has a heart, plus, I loved the Roman mythology reference to Romulus and Remus!

Quote    Reply   

#147 [url]

Jul 29 12 3:10 AM

Man,dagon is very awesoe on this book,my favorite part is when he finally get gis chance Scatty ,i probably liked it because i want take my chance with Scatty as weel,if you know what i mean

Quote    Reply   

hippogriff

Spellcaster

#148 [url]

Jul 29 12 3:36 AM

QUOTE (BirdGuy @ July 29, 2012 03:10 am)
Man,dagon is very awesoe on this book,my favorite part is when he finally get gis chance Scatty

Yeah, I liked how it seemed that the action is over and then Dagon rears up and pulls her into the Seine.

Quote    Reply   

#149 [url]

Jul 29 12 3:43 AM

QUOTE (hippogriff @ July 29, 2012 03:36 am)
Man,dagon is very awesoe on this book,my favorite part is when he finally get gis chance Scatty

Yeah, I liked how it seemed that the action is over and then Dagon rears up and pulls her into the Seine.

yes,dagon certaily had a charisma

Quote    Reply   

hippogriff

Spellcaster

#150 [url]

Jul 29 12 3:51 AM

QUOTE (BirdGuy @ July 29, 2012 03:43 am)
QUOTE (hippogriff @ July 29, 2012 03:36 am)

yes,dagon certaily had a charisma

Yup, and a flair for the dramatic.

QUOTE (merlin67 @ August 05, 2012 02:35 am)
i wonder what happened to him after he mentioned marethyu/joshes name

This is probably a question for the Dagon thread, and we probably should not discuss this here, as it contains Information from the last book

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad

merlin67

Spellcaster

#151 [url]

Aug 5 12 8:25 PM

you are correct i have moved it

user posted image
it is good to have an end to journey towards but in the end it is the journey that matters
Aura color: dark brown
Aura scent: freshly melted chocolate chips
Ability:the five elements Earth,Fire,water,air and CHEESE

Quote    Reply   

#153 [url]

Aug 6 12 2:16 AM

Despite the fat tha Dagon getting Scatty was freaking awesome,i the best part is certaily Jos awekening,I mean evey thig work out in this part,the talk between MU(I´m to lazy to write the entire name) an Josh about the price of this awekening,and the way his aura smokes off Josh,all of that is amazing

Quote    Reply   

hippogriff

Spellcaster

#154 [url]

Aug 6 12 3:18 AM

QUOTE (BirdGuy @ August 06, 2012 02:16 am)
Despite the fat tha Dagon getting Scatty was freaking awesome,i the best part is certaily Jos awekening,I mean evey thig work out in this part,the talk between MU(I´m to lazy to write the entire name) an Josh about the price of this awekening,and the way his aura smokes off Josh,all of that is amazing

Yeah, the big buildup is definately worth it. that whole scene is definately amazing.

Quote    Reply   

merlin67

Spellcaster

#155 [url]

Aug 6 12 1:58 PM

QUOTE (hippogriff @ August 06, 2012 11:18 am)

Yeah, the big buildup is definately worth it. that whole scene is definately amazing.

but i beleive it was differant than shophies awakaning

user posted image
it is good to have an end to journey towards but in the end it is the journey that matters
Aura color: dark brown
Aura scent: freshly melted chocolate chips
Ability:the five elements Earth,Fire,water,air and CHEESE

Quote    Reply   

hippogriff

Spellcaster

#156 [url]

Aug 6 12 7:50 PM

QUOTE (merlin67 @ August 06, 2012 01:58 pm)
QUOTE (hippogriff @ August 06, 2012 11:18 am)

Yes, but Sophies may have been a bit more rushed, as the shadowrealm was being attacked. Mars was frozen, so he had all of the time in the world.

Quote    Reply   

#157 [url]

Aug 7 12 11:35 AM

QUOTE (hippogriff)
QUOTE (merlin67)

Yes, but Sophies may have been a bit more rushed, as the shadowrealm was being attacked. Mars was frozen, so he had all of the time in the world.

Have you read The Necromancer?
Beware of the spoiler if not:

Mars gained the ability to control Josh when he Awakened him. Mars also gave Josh the knowledge of battle strategy.
Hekate, meanwhile, only Awakened Sophie's senases. Although I cannot be sure if Hekate would be able to control Sophie if she had not died, I think Hekate Awakened Sophie because she wants her to fight against the Dark Elders, and that she has no sinister intention at all; unlike Mars who was on the side of the Dark Elders back then. When Mars Awakened Josh, he asked Josh first if he's willing to pay a price.

user posted image

Quote    Reply   

hippogriff

Spellcaster

#158 [url]

Aug 7 12 3:58 PM

QUOTE (Nurmengard @ August 07, 2012 11:35 am)
QUOTE (hippogriff)
QUOTE (merlin67)

Have you read The Necromancer?
Beware of the spoiler if not:

Mars gained the ability to control Josh when he Awakened him. Mars also gave Josh the knowledge of battle strategy.
Hekate, meanwhile, only Awakened Sophie's senases. Although I cannot be sure if Hekate would be able to control Sophie if she had not died, I think Hekate Awakened Sophie because she wants her to fight against the Dark Elders, and that she has no sinister intention at all; unlike Mars who was on the side of the Dark Elders back then. When Mars Awakened Josh, he asked Josh first if he's willing to pay a price.

Yes, that is a good theory, and I have forgot about that, so yes, the intentions may change the process, I completely agree.
Thanks, Nurmegard!

Quote    Reply   

#159 [url]

Aug 13 12 7:51 AM

I definitely agree with Nurmengard. Interesting information though.

Aura colour:White Aura scent:Lemon
Speciality: Sorcerer
Elemental Magic: Fire
user posted image
"The fifth force was the magic of Time, the greatest of all magics."

Quote    Reply   

hippogriff

Spellcaster

#160 [url]

Aug 13 12 6:00 PM

QUOTE (Aethermagic @ August 13, 2012 07:51 am)
I definitely agree with Nurmengard. Interesting information though.

Yes, it is certainly interesting. hecate may have been able to control Sophie, but the fact that she did not want to may have afected the process. However, we have no proof that Mars was intending on controlling Josh when he awakened him, though I may be wrong.

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad
Add Reply

Quick Reply

bbcode help