Remove this ad

#41 [url]

Sep 25 09 9:36 PM

(talking about Machavelli) "Trust me this guy makes Dee look like an amatuer" Nicholas Flamel

"Fire is the most power full of all magics<---- " --Comte De Saint Germain ( Francis)
aura color: light red aura smell: pomegranates
Magics Mastered: water and Fire..........Kind: Magician..........Magics Learned: All
user posted image

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad

#43 [url]

Oct 27 09 9:54 AM

Ouais I like this scene. The policemen had no luck(chance) ^^.
I also like the scene or the scatty speak with Sophie.

user posted image
Aura couleur: Green...... Aura Odeur:Eucalyptus Magie : Terre & Vent

Quote    Reply   

#44 [url]

Oct 31 09 2:01 AM

QUOTE (Michael Scott @ July 25, 2009 02:43 pm)

I speak Latin and Greek, Anglo-Saxon, Irish and Scots-Gaelic, a little Welsh, French, and a few words of English.

I have always loved Latin.

Michael

I only speak urdu, english, and arabic.

"Fire is the most power full of all magics<---- " --Comte De Saint Germain ( Francis)
aura color: light red aura smell: pomegranates
Magics Mastered: water and Fire..........Kind: Magician..........Magics Learned: All
user posted image

Quote    Reply   

#45 [url]

Dec 4 09 4:14 PM

QUOTE (GreenAura127 @ July 07, 2009 06:15 pm)
I liked the part when St. Germain said, "They don't even know you're here", and then it goes to Machivelli saying, "they're at St. Germain's house."    flamelssecret/hysterical.gif 

hahahah i laughed when i read that...

Also... when Sophie asks Saint-Germain why he said "ignis" and he answers something like: "I thought it would fit great in that moment"

Aura color: Bluish Green
Aura scent: Hazelnut

--------------------
In War...victory
In Peace...vigilance
In Death...sacrifice

Quote    Reply   

#46 [url]

Dec 13 09 10:22 PM

Well, in this book I love St. Germain, when he sets on fire the eiffel tower is the best part of the book in my opinion..... and i just couldn't stop laughing when he explains sophie why he said ignis in the tower..... so funny!!!!

Quote    Reply   

#47 [url]

Dec 16 09 1:51 AM

My favorite part is the fight in kitchen of Fracis house. When the Dísir come and fight with Jeanne d' Arc and with Sophie.
It is very exiciting. I love it.

Also I love the part when Machiavelli and Josh talk, while they go down to Mars.
It's really a great book.

Aura color: White
Aura scent: Fresh pine
Magical Powers: Air and Fire

At the heart of every legend, there is a grain of truth

Quote    Reply   

#48 [url]

Dec 16 09 1:09 PM

I love the part when all the characters are in the St.germain house it is very interesting piece of book becouse you get to know a lot and it is very quiet in that part

user posted image

Quote    Reply   

#50 [url]

Feb 1 10 12:09 AM

My favorite part of The Magician was when Machiavelli had to drive him and Dee after Niddhog. It was so funny because they kept metioning how machiavelli was such a bad driver and he seems like such a serious character. I love it when it said that he was embarassed. I found that cute!

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad

#51 [url]

Feb 21 10 4:01 AM

QUOTE (Nalic @ December 07, 2008 06:25 am)
Favorite scene Dee and Machiavelli watching as Josh chases after scatty when she was captured with Clarent. I just like picturing the expresions on their faces as they see (i know i'll misspell it srry dont have a book on me to check) Nizvohg being chased by a gold glowing kid.

Haha this is one of my favorite, lighter, sort of sillier points in the book! As I read I could just picture Dee and Machivelli(?)'s heads' turning in unison within a closed car as Josh runs past chasing the Nidhog and Scatty. It gives sort of the same feel as the movie Up where the evil man shouts "Where are they?!" and then the boy (who the evil guy is looking for) smashes into the window and they all just, watch him

If that makes any sense at all...

~Char

"I would like to introduce my wife, Joan . . ." ". . . whom you--and history--know as Joan of Arc."

Aura: Emerald Green
Scent: Crisp Leaves
Element: Earth

Quote    Reply   

#52 [url]

Mar 6 10 8:41 PM

One of my favorite lines was when Flamel and friends are chasing Josh and Germain comes up in his car, smiling. Then he says:

"Nicholas, you should come home more often; the city is in chaos. It's all terribly exciting. I've not had so much fun in centuries.

I mean, the guy just got his house destroyed! Ironic, anyone?

Aura color: blue
Scent: apples
Elemental Magic: earth
Live long and prosper, may the stars watch over you, and may the force be with you!- from Star Trek, Eragon, and Star Wars

Quote    Reply   

#53 [url]

Apr 5 10 8:24 PM

My favorite part is when Sophie and Scathach are talking on their way to the Effal Tower. That scene gave a lot of information about Scathach and that she is not all that bad. I also like the part when Sophie is battling the Disir! "Little girl, I am going to teach you never to play with fire !"

Quote    Reply   

#54 [url]

Apr 12 10 4:33 AM

The most humorous part in the book for me was imagining Dagon jumping out of the water and pulling Scatty with him. I had imagined phony comic art and had used some of my WoW Murloc imagination, along with a creative amount of my own imagination, to create just a funny scene in my head. And I found it especially hilarious that they didn't even say anything until after they went looking for Josh. It was just altogether the most funny part of the whole series I have read so far.

user posted image

Aura:Dark Purple
Scent:Wilted Roses

Quote    Reply   

Spacecadet

Next Generation Elder

#55 [url]

Apr 12 10 12:26 PM

QUOTE (JessKM @ April 11, 2010 11:33 pm)
The most humorous part in the book for me was imagining Dagon jumping out of the water and pulling Scatty with him. I had imagined phony comic art and had used some of my WoW Murloc imagination, along with a creative amount of my own imagination, to create just a funny scene in my head. And I found it especially hilarious that they didn't even say anything until after they went looking for Josh. It was just altogether the most funny part of the whole series I have read so far.

I found that part kinda scary but when you put in the vision of the murloc going RAWLRAWLRAWL that is pretty funny. Poor scatty though.... those murlocs are deadly!

Quote    Reply   

#56 [url]

Apr 12 10 1:26 PM

QUOTE (Spacecadet @ April 12, 2010 05:26 am)
QUOTE (JessKM @ April 11, 2010 11:33 pm)
The most humorous part in the book for me was imagining Dagon jumping out of the water and pulling Scatty with him.  I had imagined phony comic art and had used some of my WoW Murloc imagination, along with a creative amount of my own imagination, to create just a funny scene in my head.  And I found it especially hilarious that they didn't even say anything until after they went looking for Josh.  It was just altogether the most funny part of the whole series I have read so far.

I found that part kinda scary but when you put in the vision of the murloc going RAWLRAWLRAWL that is pretty funny. Poor scatty though.... those murlocs are deadly!

I agree, I found that part pretty tense...but now imagining murlocs...it is quite humorous. I would not wish murlocs on anyone, though if anyone could get through them with ease, it would be Scatty.

user posted image

Aura: Dark Orchid
Aura Scent: Wild Lilac

Quote    Reply   

#57 [url]

Apr 13 10 1:43 PM

what preytell is a murloc?

user posted image

Aura Color: Midnight Blue......Aura Scent: Fresh Honey
You never knew. That was his power. The greatest trick the Devil ever pulled was convincing the world he didn't exist. And like that, poof. He's gone.

Quote    Reply   

#58 [url]

Apr 30 10 7:27 PM

I absoutely love the scene when St. Germain mad te fireworks on the Eiffel Tower and when Scatty and Joan have their reunion. I think Scatty's raction a seeing Joan again, and after she found out Joan had married St Germain, was hilarious. Its just not in Scatty's character to be a typical...girl. Plus, I got an amazing visualization when the fireworks went off. ~Selene Melia

user posted image
Aura: Pure Cerulean Blue Scent: Old Spice Specialties: Water Magic and Sorcery

Quote    Reply   

#60 [url]

May 1 10 9:23 PM

Favorite scene: When Sophie is being teached fire.
Favorite quots: DONT TOUCH MY BROTHER "sophie"

I LOVE WHEN JOSH GETS AWAKEND!!!!

user posted image
my aura: A deep wariming color of Light blue
My scent: The smell of the sea
My element: earth wind water and fire

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad
Add Reply

Quick Reply

bbcode help