Remove this ad

#21 [url]

Feb 17 09 2:59 PM

I liked when all the fighting was in the Germain hause and when Scaty beat up the POLICE in the coffe shop flamelssecret/hyper_.gif

user posted image
Aura colour: Crystal blue
Aura scent: Popcorn

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad

#23 [url]

Mar 1 09 2:35 AM

My favorite scene might be Josh's awakening or the opening fight scene

Ok, I was going to look on the internet for HOURS for some really awesome signature. Then I thought "Hey, thats what Google is for!" Did you know that if there is a number with 100 0's behind it it is called Googol? I mean, why change the lettering? Oh, by the way...
YOU HAVE JUST READ A REALLY POINTLESS MESSAGE BY AORIAN
Next time, think about it. Maybe you might have done something with that minute you waisted reading my sig.

Quote    Reply   

#24 [url]

Mar 2 09 3:27 AM

Okay...
The Disir in Saint-Germain's house (never to play w/fire...)
Dagon's memory of the Pyramid of the Sun (inspired, Michael, am using non-Egyptian, non-Aztec pyramids in my book)
Joan knocking the Disir into the Seine...

P.S.How do you pronounce Sacre-Coeur? Wikipedia pronunciations are freaking USELESS...

user posted image
"Isn't that against the rules?" - "No, not at all. Or, probably." --Glee
Aura: Silver | Scent: Sassafras

Quote    Reply   

#25 [url]

Mar 2 09 4:09 AM

QUOTE (silvertouch @ March 01, 2009 09:27 pm)
P.S.How do you pronounce Sacre-Coeur?

flamelssecret/secret.gif Sacré Cœur = Sacred Heart; sacré = sack/ray; cœur is closest to 'cur' - like corazon {heart}

Nosce Te Ipsum/Know Thyself - One joy shatters a hundred griefs.
The promise given was a necessity of the past: the word broken is a necessity of the present. - Niccolo Machiavelli
That is not dead which can eternal lie, and with strange eons even death may die. - H.P. Lovecraft
A prince never lacks legitimate reasons to break his promise. - Niccolo Machiavelli
user posted image

Quote    Reply   

#26 [url]

Mar 8 09 3:35 PM

When Niddhog traps Scatty - I love big reptilian monsters. When Dagon grabs Scatty - I can only imagine how scary it will be on big screen. Also the quote how humans can really ignore the truth even if it is in front of them - this is so true...

Quote    Reply   

Zephfire

Next Generation Elder

#27 [url]

Jun 1 09 11:43 PM

This thread is now open for posting..please bear in mind that The Sorceress isn't released in the UK until June 25th so try to keep all Sorceress and Necromancer spoiler discussion to the "I'm finished!" thread until July 1st!! Thank you! flamelssecret/bow.gif

Quote    Reply   

#28 [url]

Jun 5 09 12:23 AM

"Ignis," the count said. "Latin for fire. No, you don't need to say anything."
     "Why did you do it, then?"
     Saint-Germain grinned. "I just thought it sounded cool."

This is so funny, especially for Latin nerds like me. I knew there was a reason why I decided to take it instead of Spanish!
I wonder if Michael Scott speaks Latin...
flamelssecret/sFun_explosive.gif
^^Dee haha

Aura colour: deep ocean blue
Scent: unsweetened black tea
user posted image[/URL]

Quote    Reply   

#30 [url]

Jun 6 09 7:41 PM

Were discussing Latin now?
Oh, good question?
Why did he use a latin word?
Possibly they are going to... where is Latin used I've gone blank..
Anway my fave part is where Germain makes the tower go into fireworkss

user posted image
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Aura ~ Silver..........Scent ~ Permanent Marker

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad

#31 [url]

Jun 11 09 5:48 PM

I loved the part where Josh killed the Nidhogg and Scatty and Dagon fought in the river. I wonder if Nicholas and Perenelle will live and Josh, Sophie, and Nicholas (of course Clarent) will ever find Scathach...

"On the contrary," she said. "It is now only just the beginning" -Perenelle Flamel (The Alchemyst)

Quote    Reply   

Shaneltz

Apprentice

#32 [url]

Jun 27 09 4:39 PM

I liked the part when Sophie first confronted the Disir, and she had her little flashback because we learned alot of about the Elders and their history in that little piece. And the part when Nidhogg is first awakened and Dagon tells Machiavelli that "thirteen of the finest Disir couldn't control it in New Mexico..." and Dee starts freaking out. Yeah, that part is cool also because we learn a little about the backround of THE AWESOME DEVROURER OF CORPSES: NIDHOGG!!!

user posted image
"Have care, Nicholas Flamel, Alchemyst, lest you create something that will destroy us all."-Hekate, the Goddess with Three Faces

"The world has ended before, I'm sure it will end many times before the sun turns black."-The Witch of Endor

Aura Color: Neon Green Aura Scent: Lime Magic Specialty: Necromancy
Element: The Magic of Air

Quote    Reply   

#33 [url]

Jun 27 09 5:48 PM

QUOTE (budgge @ June 06, 2009 03:41 pm)
Were discussing Latin now?
Oh, good question?
Why did he use a latin word?
Possibly they are going to... where is Latin used I've gone blank..
Anway my fave part is where Germain makes the tower go into fireworkss

Latin was used in the Roman Empire/Republic and is still used today in many Catholic churches as well as The Vatican.

Aura colour: deep ocean blue
Scent: unsweetened black tea
user posted image[/URL]

Quote    Reply   

#34 [url]

Jul 4 09 1:26 AM

The whole time they are in cata combs and meet mars
my worst is when scathath dies

"Fire is the most power full of all magics<---- " --Comte De Saint Germain ( Francis)
aura color: light red aura smell: pomegranates
Magics Mastered: water and Fire..........Kind: Magician..........Magics Learned: All
user posted image

Quote    Reply   

Apprentice

#35 [url]

Jul 5 09 2:49 AM

QUOTE (Francis De Saint Germain 09 @ July 04, 2009 01:26 am)
The whole time they are in cata combs and meet mars
my worst is when scathath dies

Ummm, if you read the last part of the Magician it'll explain about the part where you said Scatty died...

~May flamelssecret/ashamed___.gif ~

user posted image
Learn how to Die in Yourself. Dying to Yourself for the sake of others.

Quote    Reply   

#36 [url]

Jul 7 09 6:15 PM

I liked the part when St. Germain said, "They don't even know you're here", and then it goes to Machivelli saying, "they're at St. Germain's house." flamelssecret/hysterical.gif

(Somewhere along those lines)

GreenAura127 "Some books should be tasted, some devoured, but only a few should be chewed and digested thoroughly."

Aura Color:Lime Green
Aura Scent:Limeade

Quote    Reply   

#37 [url]

Jul 24 09 7:34 PM

QUOTE (GreenAura127 @ July 07, 2009 06:15 pm)
I liked the part when St. Germain said, "They don't even know you're here", and then it goes to Machivelli saying, "they're at St. Germain's house." flamelssecret/hysterical.gif

(Somewhere along those lines)

I agree, that was one of those parts that I could totally see in a movie;

Germain says, "They don't even know you're here"

Then the camera cuts to Machivelli hearing about where they are.

Very good Scene flamelssecret/twocents.gif flamelssecret/Agreed.gif

user posted image

Aether is the solitary tenant of the Universe, it gives form to matter, but matter also occupies and manipulates Aether. All Physical existence derives its geometry from Aether.
Aura color: BLACK..........Aura Scent: Russian Olive Tree..........Magical Specialty: Alchemy.......... Elemental Magic: Aether/Time

Quote    Reply   

Michael Scott

Next Generation Elder

#38 [url]

Jul 25 09 2:43 PM

QUOTE (flamelfan#1 @ June 05, 2009 12:23 am)
"Ignis," the count said. "Latin for fire. No, you don't need to say anything."
     "Why did you do it, then?"
     Saint-Germain grinned. "I just thought it sounded cool."

This is so funny, especially for Latin nerds like me. I knew there was a reason why I decided to take it instead of Spanish!
I wonder if Michael Scott speaks Latin...
flamelssecret/sFun_explosive.gif
^^Dee haha
Quote    Reply   

Apprentice

#39 [url]

Aug 7 09 11:37 AM

QUOTE (Michael Scott @ July 25, 2009 02:43 pm)

Latin and Greek, Anglo-Saxon, Irish and Scots-Gaelic, a little Welsh, French, and a few words of English.

I have always loved Latin.

Michael

Nice! you can speak other languages! flamelssecret/jawdrop.gif Too bad I only speak English and Filipino

unlike Scatty... speak a lot of languages

~May flamelssecret/ashamed___.gif ~

user posted image
Learn how to Die in Yourself. Dying to Yourself for the sake of others.

Quote    Reply   

#40 [url]

Sep 13 09 1:13 PM

' "Lame," Flamel said with a smile, remembering what the twins had said when he'd made the same suggestion.
"Lame?"
"Very lame." ' -Conversation Between St. Germain and Nicholas Flamel at the destruction of the house after Nidhogg.

WHAAAAAAAAAT?!?!?!? Gilgamesh is a TRAMP? I'll have to keep reading the Sorceress... (I thought he would be more kingly.)

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad
Add Reply

Quick Reply

bbcode help