Remove this ad

#41 [url]

Jul 4 09 1:22 AM

My favorite is when is when dee gets all those dead alive and they start fighting

"Fire is the most power full of all magics<---- " --Comte De Saint Germain ( Francis)
aura color: light red aura smell: pomegranates
Magics Mastered: water and Fire..........Kind: Magician..........Magics Learned: All
user posted image

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad

#43 [url]

Jul 5 09 12:18 PM

OH, the dead becoming alive, was awesome. It was so dramatic. Nicholas yelling "never!" and blood everywere (ok maybe not that, but that would make it more dramatic), and Nicholas telling Scathach that she had to go with out him and Sophie. and when for a while they were thinking about giving over the Codex, and Sophie tired and exauhsted crying out "Josh... Josh! What did you do with my brother!" or something like that, and Dee's answers to everything were so diabolical! the first time i read that I was thinking, its neer the end of the book, there all gona die. I was like in tears. It was so Dramatic! And Scathach thinking she was going to die? now you know there in trouble! And if that got me in tears, and It was really dramatic in THE BOOK, I think it would be even more dramatic and scary, and sad, and, EMOTIONAL in the movie. And then Sophie screems? that would be a big suprise! I seriously thought she sreemed because her arm just fell of or something grusome like that. Lol. Michael Scott did an amazing job!

Quote    Reply   

#44 [url]

Jul 7 09 6:02 PM

I love the part in the Alchemyst where Perenelle puts herself into Sophie's body and defeats Bastet. That was awesome! flamelssecret/clap3.gif

GreenAura127 "Some books should be tasted, some devoured, but only a few should be chewed and digested thoroughly."

Aura Color:Lime Green
Aura Scent:Limeade

Quote    Reply   

#45 [url]

Jul 19 09 5:06 AM

My favorite part was when Dee used his necromancer skills to make an army of the dead form the grave yard. It was great seeing Sophie use her air magic to stop them all.

Quote    Reply   

#47 [url]

Jul 22 09 6:44 PM

My favorite scene in The Alchemyst was the opening fight scene between Dee and the Flamels. It is what hooked me on the series. I loved the way Michael uses multiple points of view to describe a scene. He really put me there with Sophe and Josh wondering at their new view of the wolrd.

user posted image

Aether is the solitary tenant of the Universe, it gives form to matter, but matter also occupies and manipulates Aether. All Physical existence derives its geometry from Aether.
Aura color: BLACK..........Aura Scent: Russian Olive Tree..........Magical Specialty: Alchemy.......... Elemental Magic: Aether/Time

Quote    Reply   

#48 [url]

Aug 8 09 5:32 PM

I think one of the best parts are when Sophie is Awakened, and the sentence ends in a great way;

'And Sophie lifted off the floor' - I know the sentence is far from right, but it's just so you all know what I am talking about.. It just made me stop reading in awe, imagining it all in my head..

**Signature removed by staff. Please read the Forum CoC on signature text-lines (maximum 4).**

Quote    Reply   

#49 [url]

Aug 13 09 2:06 AM

I loved the battle in Hekate's Shadowrealm...I also loved how my sist er got to page 10 and asked me, "Who's Sophie again? The bad guy?" And then she quit the book.

user posted image
"Isn't that against the rules?" - "No, not at all. Or, probably." --Glee
Aura: Silver | Scent: Sassafras

Quote    Reply   

#50 [url]

Aug 13 09 4:52 AM

QUOTE (silvertouch @ August 13, 2009 02:06 am)
I loved the battle in Hekate's Shadowrealm...I also loved how my sist er got to page 10 and asked me, "Who's Sophie again? The bad guy?" And then she quit the book.

Truth be told I got a tad bit emotional when Dee plunged the sword into the Tree...

user posted image

Aether is the solitary tenant of the Universe, it gives form to matter, but matter also occupies and manipulates Aether. All Physical existence derives its geometry from Aether.
Aura color: BLACK..........Aura Scent: Russian Olive Tree..........Magical Specialty: Alchemy.......... Elemental Magic: Aether/Time

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad

#51 [url]

Aug 13 09 5:16 PM

QUOTE (mr_mears @ August 13, 2009 12:52 am)

Truth be told I got a tad bit emotional when Dee plunged the sword into the Tree...

Me as well, but then I broke down at the fact that I am related to a 10 year old girl who can only get to page 10 in a book. flamelssecret/crying.gif

user posted image

Quote    Reply   

#52 [url]

Aug 13 09 7:31 PM

QUOTE (silvertouch @ August 13, 2009 07:16 pm)

Me as well, but then I broke down at the fact that I am related to a 10 year old girl who can only get to page 10 in a book. flamelssecret/crying.gif

Hah! All very good, but I think mine is 'great'; I introduced one of my friends to the books... He could only remember Perry's name, because she was the coolest... and I had to tell him what had happened in the chapters he already had read!. .after a little while, he stopped flamelssecret/faint.gif .. he didn't make it far...

And no, he didn't remember ANY of the other names... 'Dee? Is that the one with the bookshop?' 'Who's Sophie?' 'Why is there so little with that cool woman.. uhm.. Per..something?

**Signature removed by staff. Please read the Forum CoC on signature text-lines (maximum 4).**

Quote    Reply   

#53 [url]

Aug 14 09 1:35 AM

QUOTE (Warrior Scathach 17 @ August 13, 2009 03:31 pm)

Hah! All very good, but I think mine is 'great'; I introduced one of my friends to the books... He could only remember Perry's name, because she was the coolest... and I had to tell him what had happened in the chapters he already had read!. .after a little while, he stopped flamelssecret/faint.gif .. he didn't make it far...

And no, he didn't remember ANY of the other names... 'Dee? Is that the one with the bookshop?' 'Who's Sophie?' 'Why is there so little with that cool woman.. uhm.. Per..something?

I feel your pain. Now if only we could get some of those silver whips Sophie had when Perry used her to whip them into shape!

user posted image

Quote    Reply   

#54 [url]

Aug 14 09 10:24 PM

QUOTE (silvertouch @ August 14, 2009 03:35 am)
QUOTE (Warrior Scathach 17 @ August 13, 2009 03:31 pm)

I feel your pain. Now if only we could get some of those silver whips Sophie had when Perry used her to whip them into shape!

Oh yes, that'll teach them.. or, oh! The thing Perry does to the coffee shop owner, and makes sure that Sophie get's the job... Mind-controlling-stuff

Quote    Reply   

#55 [url]

Sep 14 09 6:38 PM

The Alchemyst
"Gas Explosion?"
"Lame."
"Lame?"
"Very lame."

That was great.

Thanks for Reading, The Magic Kid flamelssecret/ashamed___.gif

WHAAAAAAAAAT?!?!?!? Gilgamesh is a TRAMP? I'll have to keep reading the Sorceress... (I thought he would be more kingly.)

Quote    Reply   

#56 [url]

Oct 18 09 4:45 PM

My favorite part from the book was wen doctor Dee visit Bastet. I really was scared wen he discovered, that he is walking on dead rats bones! flamelssecret/faint.gif

Aura:Sunrise yellow
Scent:Coco

Quote    Reply   

#57 [url]

Nov 29 09 10:37 PM

My favourite part of the book would have to be anytime Sophie is thinking about Josh, Josh is thinking about Sophie, or Josh and Sophie are together.
I loved when Josh thought his sister would never be the same again, and that he wouldn`t be like her ever again. flamelssecret/crying.gif
I also loved when Sophie had just been awakened ang Josh refused to let anyone else carry his twin.
I want a twin SOOO badly!!!

Aura: Cherry Red
Aura Scent: Cherry

Quote    Reply   

#58 [url]

Nov 29 09 10:58 PM

My favourite part would have to be...hmmm I have to think about it... I don't really have one exact part, but I like when Perry gets ghosts to help her, OH and when Nicholas, Scatty, Sophie and Josh were in the world tree with Hekate and Hekate comes out as an old woman, and Sophie and Josh were expecting her as a young women and Josh gets all mad with Hekate because he said that Hekate's "daughter" told them she would help them, and he got Hekate mad. Then she stormed away. I love that part because it reminds me of how...ignoratn Josh can get and how well Sophie knows him.

user posted imageAura Colour=Purple
Aura scent=Vanilla

Quote    Reply   

trick

Apprentice

#59 [url]

Dec 1 09 2:08 AM

i like the part where Perry's aura blasts the Goluem to dust. flamelssecret/sFun_explosive.gif

user posted image
Aura:Blue..........Scent: Static Electricity..........Magic:Water and Ice. And can predict most peoples fate.

Quote    Reply   

#60 [url]

Dec 4 09 3:41 AM

My Favourite part would have to be when Dee and Flamel have the First fight in the book the alchmyest i could picture every angle of the fight like when the book shops just been blown up i could just see me standing on a balcony watching the explosion. by the way this book has the best Description i've ever read!

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad
Add Reply

Quick Reply

bbcode help