Remove this ad

Zephfire

Next Generation Elder

Lead

Apr 24 11 5:15 PM

Tags : :

As promised.. on the eve prior to the release... one VERY special quote!
Just CLICK on the picture, you'll get a pop-up redirect..and you'll need your volume turned up! Enjoy one and all.. it's The Warlock's release day!!!

user posted image

Remove this ad
Remove this ad

Fuzzbinn

Sorcerer

#1 [url]

May 24 11 1:21 AM

Whoa! Message to Josh from Original Twins? Maybe.

Don't know. Would like to know.

Very awesome special quote! Can't wait to read it!

HUGE Thanks to Zeph, Forum staff and Mr. Scott for doing the QOD! Really appreciate it!

Aura Color: Sunset Orange..........Scent: Pomegranate
Fearus the Fuzzbinnus! Cave Fuzzum!
"Dovie'andi se tovya sagain."...."It's time to toss the dice."
"I don't want a happy ending. I want more story" - Francis Hardinge, Fly By Night
user posted image

Fuzzbinn

Sorcerer

#3 [url]

May 24 11 1:26 AM

I did indeed. Always great to hear from Mr. Scott himself!
flamelssecret/bow.gif

Aura Color: Sunset Orange..........Scent: Pomegranate
Fearus the Fuzzbinnus! Cave Fuzzum!
"Dovie'andi se tovya sagain."...."It's time to toss the dice."
"I don't want a happy ending. I want more story" - Francis Hardinge, Fly By Night
user posted image

JLB

Sorcerer

#4 [url]

May 24 11 1:30 AM

I click the picture and this is what comes up:The action that you were trying to perform has failed.

Click here to go back to what you were doing.

But I wanna read the quote! flamelssecret/crying.gif flamelssecret/crying.gif flamelssecret/crying.gif

user posted image
Carpe diem, et non dimittet.

Elena

Immortal

#5 [url]

May 24 11 1:32 AM

QUOTE (JLB @ May 24, 2011 03:30 am)
I click the picture and this is what comes up:The action that you were trying to perform has failed.

But I wanna read the quote! flamelssecret/crying.gif  flamelssecret/crying.gif  flamelssecret/crying.gif

Maybe if you tried again from a different browser, Google Chrome for example? Or restart your browser?? flamelssecret/icon_bounce.gif

user posted image
Pottermore: GoldAccio87 | Slytherin will help you on the way to greatness..

SOTINF

Apprentice

#6 [url]

May 24 11 1:35 AM

Message from Abraham, definitely. The Orignal Twins would have referred to themselves as "us" and probably would have appealed to Josh as a fellow Twin of Legend.

Aura: Pure White
Aura Scent: Freshly Brewed Coffee
Elements: Earth and Fire
Magic: Sorcery and Necromancy

#7 [url]

May 24 11 1:40 AM

Awesome! Cant wait to have the book in my hands!

user posted image
Aura colour: Dark Grey
Aura scent: Raspberries
Element: Earth
Magic: Alchemy

#8 [url]

May 24 11 1:43 AM

QUOTE (Elena @ May 23, 2011 07:32 pm)
QUOTE (JLB @ May 24, 2011 03:30 am)

But I wanna read the quote!

Maybe if you tried again from a different browser, Google Chrome for example? Or restart your browser?? flamelssecret/icon_bounce.gif

Same for me Tried on 2 different computers flamelssecret/crying.gif

user posted image
"After all this time?" Always...
Aura: Dark Purple & Dark Green...... Scent: Cave Mud...... Element:Fire

SOTINF

Apprentice

#9 [url]

May 24 11 1:45 AM

Update your flash maybe?

And I'm using Safari and it works fine.

Aura: Pure White
Aura Scent: Freshly Brewed Coffee
Elements: Earth and Fire
Magic: Sorcery and Necromancy

Zephfire

Next Generation Elder

#10 [url]

May 24 11 1:46 AM

Some browsers may be blocking it as a pop-up, I had another member via PM with the same issue, he was using IE, went over to Chrome and was able to view it without any problems, so if you are finding the video blocked, use a different browser, Chrome, or Firefox etc, and you should be able to watch the clip too!

Remove this ad

Zephfire

Next Generation Elder

#12 [url]

May 24 11 1:58 AM

QUOTE (willshakespeare-immortalbard @ May 24, 2011 02:56 am)
My iPod won't play it...

Most mobile devices have problems displaying even the forum, I would use a computer to view the video from.

#13 [url]

May 24 11 2:03 AM

This is awesome, my mom PROMISED actually PROMISED to take me to B and N to buy it tomorow! Wow, the book looks really cool.

user posted image
Aura Color: Bronze
Scent: Apple Pie

#14 [url]

May 24 11 2:10 AM

BAH! So exciting! Brilliant, thank you Michael and Jules! Thank you very much.

My bet: Abe talking to Josh in a letter from the Codex.

Riding the bus and getting my copy tomorrow.

user posted image
[ Aura: Gold ] [ Scent: Fresh Ginger ]

#15 [url]

May 24 11 2:12 AM

flamelssecret/jawdrop.gif I think Michael is taunting us with that nice, shiny, hardcover copy of the Warlock, dust jacket and all. Maybe Abraham or whoever isn't actually telling them that, what if that message is just in the Codex, and only Josh and Sophie are capable of reading it?

Aura Color: Dark Grey Aura Scent: Nothing

#16 [url]

May 24 11 2:19 AM

Great quote, but it disturbs me the mention that the twins will be reunited "albeit briefly". That to me means that the twins will be at opposite sides for the rest of the book and even The Enchantress…that's a little sad.

user posted image
Don't you know who I am? I'm the one who have cheated death!

Aura Color:Amarant
Aura Scent:Cinnamon

#17 [url]

May 24 11 2:29 AM

QUOTE (Palamedes17 @ May 23, 2011 07:12 pm)
flamelssecret/jawdrop.gif I think Michael is taunting us with that nice, shiny, hardcover copy of the Warlock, dust jacket and all. Maybe Abraham or whoever isn't actually telling them that, what if that message is just in the Codex, and only Josh and Sophie are capable of reading it?

It also says in the quote that the person is "writing" from 10,000 years ago. That definitely helps.

user posted image
[ Aura: Gold ] [ Scent: Fresh Ginger ]

#18 [url]

May 24 11 2:37 AM

that was amazing!!! Huge thanks to Zeph, Hitman, Mr.Scott, and etc.!!! Thank you all so much!!! flamelssecret/bow.gif flamelssecret/hyper_.gif

user posted image
Aura Color:Blue
Aura Scent:Peaches
Element:Air,Fire,Water,&Earth
The bravest and most courageous people are those who find happiness in the darkest of times.

#19 [url]

May 24 11 2:40 AM

QUOTE (Silvertwinn @ May 24, 2011 02:29 am)
QUOTE (Palamedes17 @ May 23, 2011 07:12 pm)

It also says in the quote that the person is "writing" from 10,000 years ago. That definitely helps.

Oh yea...I guess that kinds confirms it. I don't have the best speakers; I had trouble just figuring out what Michael was saying, there's no way I'd be able to notice little hints like that. But how do you think Josh got the Codex? Is he stealing it from Dee, or does Dee trust Josh enough to let him have access to the Codex?

Aura Color: Dark Grey Aura Scent: Nothing

Zephfire

Next Generation Elder

#20 [url]

May 24 11 2:40 AM

QUOTE (orik @ May 24, 2011 03:37 am)
that was amazing!!! Huge thanks to Zeph, Hitman,  Mr.Scott, and etc.!!! Thank you all so much!!! flamelssecret/bow.gif  flamelssecret/hyper_.gif

You're very welcome Orik, we're really happy that everyone is enjoying the surprise!

Remove this ad

Quick Reply

bbcode help