Remove this ad

#1901 [url]

Aug 20 11 2:45 PM

flamelssecret/spoilerwarning-2.gif
Wait... Since Sophie's parents (Isis and Osiris) Are elders... Doesnt that make them Next Generation? flamelssecret/spoilerwarning-2.gif

Aura-Green Scent-Aloe Vera
Mastered Element- Earth
"For there is nothing either good or bad, but thinking makes it so."
Hamlet Act 2, scene 2, 239–251

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad

#1902 [url]

Aug 20 11 3:10 PM

If Isis and Osiris are their real parents then they would be Next Generation, but I think that calling them their "children" wasn't neccesarily meant to be their direct children, they could be ancestors or a number of other things.

Simply the fact that Sophie and Josh are not immortal and had to be awakened seems to suggest that they couldn't be Next Generation, then again we don't know everything that may be possible in this world.

user posted image

Quote    Reply   

#1903 [url]

Aug 21 11 1:48 AM

Well I'm glad the Warlock was officially announced! flamelssecret/clap3.gif GO MACH!! Well this book was full of awesomeness and surprises....AND GO HEL!!! flamelssecret/clap3.gif

user posted image
Aura Color:Blue
Aura Scent:Peaches
Element:Air,Fire,Water,&Earth
The bravest and most courageous people are those who find happiness in the darkest of times.

Quote    Reply   

Spacecadet

Next Generation Elder

#1905 [url]

Oct 9 11 5:41 PM

QUOTE (theJet7 @ October 09, 2011 11:37 am)
It says at the end of the Necromancer that the Warlock is Mars.

Actually it says the world is in need of a warlock, meaning mars is a warlock. But Michael has confirmed he is not however the warlock title character.

Quote    Reply   

#1908 [url]

Oct 9 11 7:16 PM

Ok then... I Would assume that The Witch releases Mars back onto the streets. But, who else would it be?? I believe that even is the warlock isn't Mars, he plays a big role in the book

Aura:Fresh Grass
Scent: Ash
Elements: Weather Fire

Quote    Reply   

#1909 [url]

Oct 9 11 8:00 PM

QUOTE (theJet7 @ October 09, 2011 07:16 pm)
Ok then... I Would assume that The Witch releases Mars back onto the streets. But, who else would it be?? I believe that even is the warlock isn't Mars, he plays a big role in the book

Mars was released and, in a way, he did play a big part in the book. But as for The Warlock it's Mach.

user posted image
The bravest and most courageous people are those who find happiness in the darkest of times.

Quote    Reply   

#1910 [url]

Oct 9 11 8:37 PM

Yes. I read the post by Michael saying it was machiavelli. Suprise, Suprise for me... :0

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad

#1911 [url]

Oct 9 11 9:05 PM

I really despised The Witch of Endor in this book.

user posted image

Quote    Reply   

#1912 [url]

Oct 9 11 9:30 PM

Go no further! I don't want a spoiler in the predictions for the Warlock forum...I can assume you've read it

Please see the post from Zephire a few posts ago, in this thread which notes that this thread can now contain information from the Warlock ::HERE::. Also, remember to watch tone and the use of all caps, thanks. If you want to draw attention to specific words, use the italics or bold or underline functions. Thanks.

Quote    Reply   

#1913 [url]

Oct 10 11 12:05 AM

QUOTE (theJet7 @ October 09, 2011 09:30 pm)
Go no further! I don't want a spoiler in the predictions for the Warlock forum...I can assume you've read it

Please see the post from Zephire a few posts ago, in this thread which notes that this thread can now contain information from the Warlock ::HERE::. Also, remember to watch tone and the use of all caps, thanks. If you want to draw attention to specific words, use the italics or bold or underline functions. Thanks.

I am sorry, I thought you had read The Warlock. It's great, you will love as we all did.

user posted image

Quote    Reply   

#1914 [url]

Oct 10 11 2:56 AM

Michael Scott himself posted that the Warlock is Mach. I thought it was Mars up until then....

Quote    Reply   

Moviebuff

Alchemyst

#1915 [url]

Oct 10 11 5:02 PM

QUOTE (theJet7 @ October 09, 2011 09:30 pm)
Go no further! I don't want a spoiler in the predictions for the Warlock forum...I can assume you've read it.

Hi Jet, welcome to the forums. I'm sure you will enjoy The Warlock very much, and you would be glad to know that some predictions were correct. However, if you don't want any spoilers before getting your copy I suggest you go around the forum carefully as most of the threads, including all the character threads will contain Warlock discussions.

user posted image
Ravenclaw | Ekaterina Agent | Mage
"Knowledge is limited. Imagination encircles the world" ~ A. E.
Aura: RED
Scent: warm sea breeze

Quote    Reply   

Arantir

Spellcaster

#1917 [url]

Oct 11 11 2:19 AM

QUOTE (Shadow Knight @ October 09, 2011 09:05 pm)

I really want to know whose side the Witch is on. First she helps Flamel, now she is working with Isis and Osiris? WHAT?! flamelssecret/jawdrop.gif

user posted image

Aura Color: Aquamarine Aura Scent: Ocean Spray
Mastered Magic: Fire, Air, Water, Earth, Ice, Aether, Lost Arts
Weapons: Zanmato, Elemental Blade of Light, Zwill Crossblade, Double Dagger of Wind
Mastered Arts: Necromancy, Summoning

Quote    Reply   

#1918 [url]

Oct 11 11 8:12 PM

Maybe she is simply doing her role. Maybe she knows what she must (she can see the future after all) and now she is fulfilling it. I think she may be setting them all up, but that's just me. And I may be wrong but I think we are starting to stray flamelssecret/OFF T SMILEY.gif .

user posted image

Quote    Reply   

Arantir

Spellcaster

#1919 [url]

Oct 11 11 10:29 PM

QUOTE (Shadow Knight @ October 11, 2011 08:12 pm)
Maybe she is simply doing her role. Maybe she knows what she must (she can see the future after all) and now she is fulfilling it. I think she may be setting them all up, but that's just me. And I may be wrong but I think we are starting to stray  flamelssecret/OFF T SMILEY.gif .

Yes. I believe that this would be more apt for the Enchantress predictions thread. flamelssecret/OFF T SMILEY.gif flamelssecret/forum trolls.gif

user posted image

Aura Color: Aquamarine Aura Scent: Ocean Spray
Mastered Magic: Fire, Air, Water, Earth, Ice, Aether, Lost Arts
Weapons: Zanmato, Elemental Blade of Light, Zwill Crossblade, Double Dagger of Wind
Mastered Arts: Necromancy, Summoning

Quote    Reply   

#1920 [url]

Mar 15 12 2:09 AM

QUOTE (Arantir @ October 11, 2011 02:19 am)
QUOTE (Shadow Knight @ October 09, 2011 09:05 pm)

I really want to know whose side the Witch is on. First she helps Flamel, now she is working with Isis and Osiris? WHAT?! flamelssecret/jawdrop.gif

She's side with humani, that for sure.
And from what I read, she just do what she think the best. As long as it was for the good of hunami... Nicholas or Isis and Osiris. She didn't side both of it.

flamelssecret/goodsigh2.gif
And seems like 'both' side have one enemy for now... Dee.

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad
Add Reply

Quick Reply

bbcode help