Remove this ad

Zephfire

Next Generation Elder

#1881 [url]

May 13 11 1:25 AM

QUOTE (JuLiSsA2 @ May 13, 2011 02:20 am)
Everyone seems to think so but I'm torn between him and Niten.

Yes, I thought it interesting that the UK cover for The Warlock features Niten too

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad

#1884 [url]

May 13 11 2:25 PM

Yes the cover is quite suspicious that Niten is on it. So maybe he is the Warlock. He is probably gonna play a big role in this since he is wit Sophie.

user posted image
Aura Color:Blue
Aura Scent:Peaches
Element:Air,Fire,Water,&Earth
The bravest and most courageous people are those who find happiness in the darkest of times.

Quote    Reply   

kdbvols

Spellcaster

#1886 [url]

May 14 11 2:50 PM

Not to mention the good old "the smke/fire/(in this case) lighting is the same as the title characters aura color" theory. Doesn't niten have a blue aura... flamelssecret/twocents.gif

user posted image

Quote    Reply   

#1889 [url]

Jul 2 11 3:00 PM

Yesterday i get my warlock book...i live in Peru and my cousin have to send it from USA

sebastian

Palamades bright teeth flashed in the gloom."best form of defense is..."

"...attack,"Josh finished.

Quote    Reply   

#1890 [url]

Jul 19 11 7:53 PM

flamelssecret/spoilerwarning-2.gif Somewhere in this gigantic forum, someone must have predicted that Josh and Sophie would end up on Danu Talis and fight the final battle, and be children of gods. Good luck finding out who.

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad

#1891 [url]

Jul 20 11 12:00 AM

Let me just say this book completely blew my mind up. One second I was like WHOA then WHOOOOHOOOO this is definitely book of the year for me. And as for The Warlock I think it was Mach. And I thought Hel would be on the dark elders side not the good peoples side (didn't see that coming). And at the end I was like "Did that really just happen?" Yeah it did obviously and this was just the best book ever!!! flamelssecret/bow.gif flamelssecret/hyper_.gif flamelssecret/clap3.gif

user posted image
Aura Color:Blue
Aura Scent:Peaches
Element:Air,Fire,Water,&Earth
The bravest and most courageous people are those who find happiness in the darkest of times.

Quote    Reply   

Moviebuff

Alchemyst

#1892 [url]

Jul 20 11 5:00 PM

QUOTE (Zombelia @ July 19, 2011 07:53 pm)
flamelssecret/spoilerwarning-2.gif Somewhere in this gigantic forum, someone must have predicted that Josh and Sophie would end up on Danu Talis and fight the final battle, and be children of gods. Good luck finding out who. 

Ever since I can remember Godsryche has been a strong supporter of the travelling back in time theory and so were a lot of people. Also, if you haven't listened to the most recent Awakenings Podcast go check it out. The Portalcasters tallied their prediction scores and yes, one did guess Josh and Sophie's parentage

You can download and listen to the podcast here ::click::

user posted image
Ravenclaw | Ekaterina Agent | Mage
"Knowledge is limited. Imagination encircles the world" ~ A. E.
Aura: RED
Scent: warm sea breeze

Quote    Reply   

Godsryche

Next Generation Elder

#1893 [url]

Jul 20 11 6:54 PM

QUOTE (Moviebuff @ July 20, 2011 01:00 pm)
QUOTE (Zombelia @ July 19, 2011 07:53 pm)

Ever since I can remember Godsryche has been a strong supporter of the travelling back in time theory and so were a lot of people. Also, if you haven't listened to the most recent Awakenings Podcast go check it out. The Portalcasters tallied their prediction scores and yes, one did guess Josh and Sophie's parentage

You can download and listen to the podcast here ::click::

Thanks Moviebuff.

Yeah, I've been toting the "Josh and Sophie are the Original Twins" theory for a while now, here and on the podcast, pretty much with no evidence then just a guess at a theory. But the end of the Warlock is definitely a nod in favor of it.

user posted image
I hear your hopes, I feel your dreams, and in the dark I hear your screams.

Aura: Blood Red
Scent: Freshly Struck Flint

Quote    Reply   

#1894 [url]

Aug 9 11 7:57 AM

i think based on the book warlock means " he who breaks an oath or those who goes back on his words / oath." as said by marethyu to Aten before he was overthrown by anubis... so that means.. the warlocks are Machiavelli, billy the kid, aten...as far as the book shows,

anyway, i didnt see it coming, the part where osiris and isis were actually the twins parents.. and i believe that the original twins of legend are actually sophie and josh brought back in time by marethyu... anyone agree?

Quote    Reply   

#1895 [url]

Aug 9 11 11:59 PM

I agree that they're both the twins of legend. It blew my mind to find out that not only are Sophie and Josh's parents were Isis and Osiris, but that they were Dee's all myserious Elder.

Quote    Reply   

#1896 [url]

Aug 10 11 1:58 AM

i agree also about Sophie and Josh being the original twins, somehow i got the same idea while re-reading the Sorceress. also, there are tidbits of info that Osiris and Isis are Dee's masters. i'm also banking that Josh is Marethyu.

Aura Scent: Lemongrass
Aura Color: Lime Green

Quote    Reply   

Godsryche

Next Generation Elder

#1898 [url]

Aug 10 11 11:49 AM

QUOTE (ThorSonofOdin @ August 10, 2011 02:30 am)
how could josh be marethyu when marethyus info in the book was a one eyed man with a hook..

He has two eyes.

I think you are confusing the one eye information with Odin.

user posted image
I hear your hopes, I feel your dreams, and in the dark I hear your screams.

Aura: Blood Red
Scent: Freshly Struck Flint

Quote    Reply   

#1899 [url]

Aug 10 11 7:03 PM

QUOTE (eabrea @ August 10, 2011 01:58 am)
i agree also about Sophie and Josh being the original twins, somehow i got the same idea while re-reading the Sorceress. also, there are tidbits of info that Osiris and Isis are Dee's masters. i'm also banking that Josh is Marethyu.

flamelssecret/spoilerwarning-2.gif It's much more than tidbits about Isis and Osiris being Dee's masters. And I'm not too sure about Josh being Marethyu. I'm not actually sure we'll ever found who or what Marethyu is. Sometimes secrets should always stay secret.

Also, Micheal Scott has offically named Machiavelli as the Warlock, which makes sense. Aten had to be convinced that he would be doing the right thing by betraying Danu Talis and it could be said that Billy the Kid was, more or less, just following Machiavelli.

And I have one question, how many people believe that Perenelle's aura is actually black? It was hinted at when she was helping Nicholas but I'm not so sure.

Aura: Purple-blue
Magical Scent: Chocolate

Quote    Reply   

#1900 [url]

Aug 11 11 5:06 AM

Remember that there is a Perry thread for discussion about her aura. You can find it Here

user posted image

Aura Color: Midnight Blue......Aura Scent: Fresh Honey
You never knew. That was his power. The greatest trick the Devil ever pulled was convincing the world he didn't exist. And like that, poof. He's gone.

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad
Add Reply

Quick Reply

bbcode help