Remove this ad

Elycia

Sorcerer

#1561 [url]

Mar 24 11 9:42 AM

didn't Michael Scott said that we'd meet the warlock in "The Necromancer"?

user posted image
Aura:White
Scent:Rosemary
Mistress of Water, Air and Earth

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad

Thalion

Sorcerer

#1562 [url]

Mar 24 11 11:21 AM

No, he said that we've met the Warlock by the end of the Necromancer.

Though I don't find the exact quote. flamelssecret/idk.gif

user posted image
Aura: Ocean Scent: Sea Breeze & Athelas
Element: Aether
Weapon: Longsword and a dao or a talwar
To touch the light you must pass beneath the shadow.

Quote    Reply   

#1563 [url]

Mar 24 11 3:18 PM

He said we have met one of them. He said he has a choice of three. Humani, immortal and Elder I believe. I am thinking this book may go the Elder route. I will try to find the exact quote.

Quote    Reply   

Sorcerer

#1564 [url]

Mar 24 11 11:28 PM

Dare. If the warlock was met by the end of book 4. Dare killed her master, and she swore loyalty to her master so that would make her a warlock?

user posted image
Aura:Emerald
Scent:Raspberry
I have been Awakened... I am a master of Fire... Water... Earth and Air... and an apprentice to a master of Time... I posess the gift of Foresight...

Quote    Reply   

#1565 [url]

Mar 25 11 2:32 AM

mandragora's right. Michael did not specify if we've met either the warlock or the enchantress by the end of The Necromancer. he said we've met one of them. but the bit about having 3 choices for the race of the warlock is interesting, i haven't read that.

Aura Scent: Lemongrass
Aura Color: Lime Green

Quote    Reply   

#1566 [url]

Mar 25 11 11:02 AM

QUOTE (eabrea @ March 25, 2011 04:32 am)
mandragora's right. Michael did not specify if we've met either the warlock or the enchantress by the end of The Necromancer. he said we've met one of them. but the bit about having 3 choices for the race of the warlock is interesting, i haven't read that.

If I recall correctly, it was about three characters who could be the warlock: an elder, an immortal, and a humani.

user posted image
Aura color: Dark green
Aura scent: Pine
Element: Lightning

Why is "weird" an insult when we all spend our lives striving to be weird? /bonesiii/

Quote    Reply   

Sorcerer

#1567 [url]

Mar 25 11 7:47 PM

did michael confirm that it is not an archon?

user posted image
I have been Awakened... I am a master of Fire... Water... Earth and Air... and an apprentice to a master of Time... I posess the gift of Foresight...

Quote    Reply   

#1568 [url]

Mar 26 11 1:11 AM

Mandragora? You're right. Anything's possible when you follow this recipe-

1)Start with a mysterious/dramatic scene
2)Add an even mix of Elders and Dark Elders
3)Sprinkle Dee, Mach, Nick, and twins around
4)Stir

user posted image
Aura-Purple with scent of bacon frying

Quote    Reply   

Elena

Immortal

#1569 [url]

Mar 26 11 1:25 AM

I believe these are the quotes you're looking for:

QUOTE (Michael Scott)
Interesting question.  I cannot saying anything about the Enchantress, in case it gives something away, but I can talk a little about The Warlock.  By the time we hit book 5, all of the elements for the finale will be in place.  We will, of course, have met many more Elders and Dark Elders.  In that mix, there will be at least three characters - humani, immortal and Elder - who are Warlocks. 

So I have a choice...

Michael

QUOTE (Michael Scott)
Good question - but tricky, because if I answer it, that might give away some clues to the characters in the title.

Possibly book 5 (The Warlock) will not be called after a humani...

Michael

So we have three choices for The Warlock.. and since the Archons weren't mentioned by Mr. Scott (First quote) I believe they're not in the Warlock-title "list".

user posted image
Pottermore: GoldAccio87 | Slytherin will help you on the way to greatness..

Quote    Reply   

#1570 [url]

Mar 26 11 7:24 AM

I believe the human warlock is Josh, and that the Warlock possibly won´t have him as the title character becase he already is The Necromancer.

Of course, this kind of spoils my theory about Sophie being the Warlock. =/

-Multiverse

"Let´s not get ahead of ourselves. Instead, why not get ahead of each other?"

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad

Thalion

Sorcerer

#1571 [url]

Mar 26 11 8:28 AM

QUOTE (Elena @ March 26, 2011 02:25 am)
I believe these are the quotes you're looking for:

QUOTE (Michael Scott)
Interesting question.  I cannot saying anything about the Enchantress, in case it gives something away, but I can talk a little about The Warlock.  By the time we hit book 5, all of the elements for the finale will be in place.  We will, of course, have met many more Elders and Dark Elders.  In that mix, there will be at least three characters - humani, immortal and Elder - who are Warlocks. 

So I have a choice...

Michael

I would say the Elder Warlock is Mars, the immortal is Machiavelli, and the human might be Sophie.

user posted image
Aura: Ocean Scent: Sea Breeze & Athelas
Element: Aether
Weapon: Longsword and a dao or a talwar
To touch the light you must pass beneath the shadow.

Quote    Reply   

#1573 [url]

Mar 26 11 3:49 PM

I think the Title Character is Mach.

user posted image
Aura Color:Blue
Aura Scent:Peaches
Element:Air,Fire,Water,&Earth
The bravest and most courageous people are those who find happiness in the darkest of times.

Quote    Reply   

#1574 [url]

Mar 27 11 1:13 AM

Here's a thought...

Josh learns Air magic from Dare.

Sophie and Niten go to a Earth master. I read somewhere that the Earth master is in
the " most unlikley of places". couldn't it be a colleague of Sophie and Josh's parents,
who are archeologists?

Just a though....

Aura : Blue
Scent : Rain when it hits hot ground.
Element : Water

Quote    Reply   

#1575 [url]

Mar 27 11 2:39 AM

I think that maybe it will be Aunt Agnes because I'm sticking firm to the fact that she is Black Annis. Or maybe it will be Benzaiten because it makes sense that Niten would take her to his master. Other than that I have no other idea.

user posted image
Aura Color:Blue
Aura Scent:Peaches
Element:Air,Fire,Water,&Earth
The bravest and most courageous people are those who find happiness in the darkest of times.

Quote    Reply   

Sorcerer

#1576 [url]

Mar 27 11 4:02 PM

what if their parents are archeologists because they want to find traces of the Elders? maybe their parents know about aura's, magic, and elders? just a thought.

user posted image

Quote    Reply   

#1577 [url]

Mar 27 11 9:51 PM

I think that Aunt Agnes will become more important from next volume. Why Aoife and Niten would have directly surrendered to her?

user posted image
Aura couleur: Green...... Aura Odeur:Eucalyptus Magie : Terre & Vent

Quote    Reply   

#1578 [url]

Mar 27 11 10:14 PM

QUOTE (Magicpeople42 @ March 26, 2011 05:13 pm)
Sophie and Niten go to a Earth master. I read somewhere that the Earth master is in
the " most unlikley of places". couldn't it be a colleague of Sophie and Josh's parents,
who are archeologists?

I think Sophie will learn earth from Agnes. There is obviously more than meets the eye there.

"All mankind is divided into three classes: those that are immovable, those that are movable, and those that move." -Benjamin Franklin

Aura Color: Iridescent Blue
Aura Scent: Tap Water

Quote    Reply   

JLB

Sorcerer

#1580 [url]

Mar 28 11 3:21 PM

I agree with that, I don't know if she is Black Annis or not, but she's defenatly not just an old humani.

user posted image
Carpe diem, et non dimittet.

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad
Add Reply

Quick Reply

bbcode help