Remove this ad

Sorcerer

#1541 [url]

Mar 21 11 8:06 PM

i don't think one can be trained to be a warlock(the original def..) one could be trained as a male witch though...

i think the witch of endor has a very good reason to bring isis and osiris to their son. She can see the future.

user posted image
Aura:Emerald
Scent:Raspberry
I have been Awakened... I am a master of Fire... Water... Earth and Air... and an apprentice to a master of Time... I posess the gift of Foresight...

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad

#1542 [url]

Mar 21 11 8:34 PM

I was just pondering ideas I knew though that it was highly unlikely. i still think the Warlock will be Mach I have for a long time. I was just suggesting.

user posted image
Aura Color:Blue
Aura Scent:Peaches
Element:Air,Fire,Water,&Earth
The bravest and most courageous people are those who find happiness in the darkest of times.

Quote    Reply   

Thalion

Sorcerer

#1543 [url]

Mar 21 11 9:11 PM

I know, I support the 'Mach is the Warlock '- theory too.

user posted image
Aura: Ocean Scent: Sea Breeze & Athelas
Element: Aether
Weapon: Longsword and a dao or a talwar
To touch the light you must pass beneath the shadow.

Quote    Reply   

#1544 [url]

Mar 22 11 8:34 AM

QUOTE (Thalion @ March 21, 2011 07:32 pm)
QUOTE (Nurmengard @ March 21, 2011 07:15 pm)
QUOTE (Thalion @ March 21, 2011 05:30 pm)
I'm curious about how can someone be trained in oath-breaking...

I think the Warlock does not refer to someone that is to be trained. It's hard to imagine that Book 5 will follow the particular element of Book 4, where a Necromancer was trained...

I know that it's highly unlikely, I was just referring to the theory that Mars might train/help the titular character. For example if it goes how I think it will - that Machiavelli will change sides, so will become an oathbreaker -, Machiavelli will simply follow his own decision...

Mars will probably coax someone to be the Warlock, not necessarily train him/her. *sigh* i'm getting a bit restless waiting for The Warlock!

Aura Scent: Lemongrass
Aura Color: Lime Green

Quote    Reply   

#1545 [url]

Mar 22 11 8:53 AM

QUOTE (eabrea @ March 22, 2011 08:34 am)

Mars will probably coax someone to be the Warlock, not necessarily train him/her. *sigh* i'm getting a bit restless waiting for The Warlock!

That someone is probably someone from Mars's past. Prometheus, maybe? The Witch, Prometheus and Mars were defenders of humani in the past, after all. Maybe the witch will persuade them both to defend the humani again. Maybe the witch at first will act as though she were helping Isis and Osiris, but since they are on the side of the Dark Elders, the witch will trick them after she get what she wants. flamelssecret/read.gif
Don't worry. We only have 63 days left to wait! flamelssecret/hysterical.gif

user posted image

Quote    Reply   

#1546 [url]

Mar 22 11 1:58 PM

I know me too. I don't think he will train but he will help them or something among those lines.

user posted image
The bravest and most courageous people are those who find happiness in the darkest of times.

Quote    Reply   

#1547 [url]

Mar 23 11 1:25 AM

QUOTE (Nurmengard @ March 22, 2011 08:53 am)
QUOTE (eabrea @ March 22, 2011 08:34 am)

That someone is probably someone from Mars's past. Prometheus, maybe? The Witch, Prometheus and Mars were defenders of humani in the past, after all. Maybe the witch will persuade them both to defend the humani again. Maybe the witch at first will act as though she were helping Isis and Osiris, but since they are on the side of the Dark Elders, the witch will trick them after she get what she wants. flamelssecret/read.gif
Don't worry. We only have 63 days left to wait! flamelssecret/hysterical.gif

can be... and i'm thinking along the lines of Mars capturing Dee in order to for Zephaniah to make a bargain with Osiris and Isis.

Quote    Reply   

#1548 [url]

Mar 23 11 1:33 AM

I think they might use Odin to catch Dee. The more I think about it...the more I think Odin is the Warlock. There is something brewing in my mind with The Witch of Endor, Odin, Hekate and Mars that I can't quite place yet.....it has something to do with trickery and shapeshifting though.

Quote    Reply   

#1549 [url]

Mar 23 11 2:20 AM

this probably has to do with Abraham. Zephaniah was somehow linked to making the Codex when she and Prometheus were tasked to go to the Nameless City to retrieve something from the library. and Hecate was there when Abraham made the Codex. though i can't fit Odin and Mars in the picture.

Quote    Reply   

#1550 [url]

Mar 23 11 2:34 AM

though i can't fit Odin and Mars in the picture.

I don't know about odin, but the witch of endor and mars were married, thats quite an obvious link

user posted image
Friend: Hey how's that book you got? Me: The Sorceress was great!!!! Friend: You already finished it? Me: Yeah! Friend: You only got it this morning! Me: I KNOW RIGHT!
Aura: Green
Scent: Evergreen Trees in winter like that fabreeze stuff...unhn like that

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad

#1551 [url]

Mar 23 11 7:16 AM

well if you put it that way, Hecate and Odin were lovers, but what i meant was Mars and Odin has to do with Abraham. i hope we'll find out soon enough

Quote    Reply   

#1552 [url]

Mar 23 11 4:59 PM

They were Elders so they had to have known him.

user posted image

Quote    Reply   

Thalion

Sorcerer

#1553 [url]

Mar 23 11 8:11 PM

I guess most of the Elders know each other, or they are either relatives or friends.

user posted image

Quote    Reply   

#1554 [url]

Mar 23 11 8:15 PM

QUOTE (Thalion @ March 23, 2011 08:11 pm)
I guess most of the Elders know each other, or they are either relatives or friends.

Or enemies. Enemies seem very common amongst them.

-Multiverse

"Let´s not get ahead of ourselves. Instead, why not get ahead of each other?"

Quote    Reply   

Thalion

Sorcerer

#1555 [url]

Mar 23 11 8:24 PM

True.

So, friends, enemies, or relatives.

user posted image

Quote    Reply   

#1557 [url]

Mar 23 11 11:53 PM

I think its interesting that both Prometheus and Odin are super mad at Virginia Dare, since her master was their friend...I wonder if we will find out who he is in the Warlock. I always thought it was Kokopelli....but for some reason I can't picture him with Odin and Prometheus.

Quote    Reply   

#1558 [url]

Mar 24 11 1:19 AM

still, it seems Zephaniah and Hecate seemed to have a closer relationship with Abraham, and for Zephaniah, she helped in making the Codex, though indirectly.

i also have another theory on who the Warlock is. suppose it is Zephaniah? since in the Necromancer, Prometheus said to Sophie when she was talking in the person of the Witch "you betrayed me... you betrayed us all" or something to that extent.

Quote    Reply   

#1559 [url]

Mar 24 11 1:37 AM

QUOTE (eabrea @ March 24, 2011 01:19 am)
still, it seems Zephaniah and Hecate seemed to have a closer relationship with Abraham, and for Zephaniah, she helped in making the Codex, though indirectly.

i also have another theory on who the Warlock is. suppose it is Zephaniah? since in the Necromancer, Prometheus said to Sophie when she was talking in the person of the Witch "you betrayed me... you betrayed us all" or something to that extent.

It could very well be possible that she is referring to herself. I read a lot of stuff on the definition of Warlocks and I remember coming across something about a witch in germanic mythology I think...called Heidi who is in a crone form but can turn into a beautiful woman (the witch had to be beautiful at one point in her life in my opinion) if she chooses to take that form. Sheis only called upon for help in extreme cases (like a rampage of dark elders?). I could be confusing this with the Vovla..since they are very similiar. They are mainly used for prophetic purposes. Anything is possible here I suppose

Quote    Reply   

#1560 [url]

Mar 24 11 2:45 AM

We have yet to see a book named after a non-humani (I count immortals as humani). Alchemyst - obvious; Magician - Dee; Sorceress - Perenelle; Necromancer - Josh. I think that we can probably eliminate all the Elders... but don't quote me on that.

EDIT: I hate getting put on a new page... flamelssecret/badmood.gif

user posted image
"Fairness doesn't mean everyone gets the same, it means everyone gets what they need." -Julius Kane (The Red Pyramid, Rick Riordan)
Aurum est potestas-- Gold is Power!! Aura Color - Mahogany Aura scent - Melting Cheese

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad
Add Reply

Quick Reply

bbcode help