#21 [url]

Nov 5 08 8:40 AM

Plato.. Very interesting !

__. ; Kelso Kunitz

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad

#22 [url]

Nov 6 08 2:11 AM

Plato is also known as the father of western philsophy. There are lots of reasons for him to come in. I am sure if he does come in that he is a good guy and that he knows something about the codex that no one else knows. Perhaps Hook is Plato and Hook/Plato is the warlock.

Quote    Reply   

#24 [url]

Nov 13 08 4:42 AM

Yes I have a new theory. I think the warlock could be Edward Kelly. He was a real life guy that helped out the real Doctor John Dee. He was also known by the name Edward Talbot. I believe he could be the warlock.

Quote    Reply   

Zephfire

Next Generation Elder

#25 [url]

Nov 14 08 3:43 AM

QUOTE (Vinterulv @ November 13, 2008 05:42 am)
Yes I have a new theory. I think the warlock could be Edward Kelly. He was a real life guy that helped out the real Doctor John Dee. He was also known by the name Edward Talbot. I believe he could be the warlock.

If it is Edward Kelly..what do you think his powers would be?

Quote    Reply   

#27 [url]

Nov 23 08 1:55 PM

well, maybe, but, he is said to be a necromancer, then maybe he is the necromancer, and he would be easier for Mr. Scott to show alive, because it is said that he died while trying to escape from king rudolf, he used a long rope to go down the tower,but, fell down, broke his legs and died of his injuries....so he just has to show that he survived, and is still living, but i think that dee left him, so he would work against dee, but not for the humanity, he'll work for himself, that is if he features....

Quote    Reply   

#29 [url]

Nov 28 08 6:28 AM

QUOTE (Zephfire @ November 01, 2008 11:27 pm)
QUOTE (Kочевой волк @ November 01, 2008 05:37 pm)
I do not think Tut would be the warlock. He seems umm truly dead.

That may be true...or not...even Scatty seemed to believe that Joan was dead! If anyone could come back, i'd put money on the Egyptians!

Scatty knew Joan was alive as she rescued her form hundreds of troops or am i wrong. Although i think Tut is a legitamate guess and am not saying it is wrong. Still my money is on Josh as Warlock and Sophie as Enchantress.

?!? TRANSMUTATION ?!?

Quote    Reply   

#30 [url]

Nov 28 08 9:11 AM

As I pointed out what an Enchantress is well it is not what Sophie is or will be.

Also as for the hundreds of troops the answer to that is Ja. (yes)

Well since this is the warlock thread I will like to express my thoughts on Josh as the warlock.

I doubt it. Josh seems to be more of a magician or will be more of one rather than a warlock. I am not sure how to explain the differences between all of these kinds of magic users but I get the differences I just cannot explain them.

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad

Zephfire

Next Generation Elder

#31 [url]

Dec 1 08 4:38 AM

QUOTE (Nalic @ November 28, 2008 07:28 am)
Still my money is on Josh as Warlock and Sophie as Enchantress.

What are your thoughts as to why you think it will be the twins Nalic? I thought the same too!

Quote    Reply   

#32 [url]

Dec 4 08 1:31 AM

QUOTE (Zephfire @ December 01, 2008 04:38 am)

What are your thoughts as to why you think it will be the twins Nalic? I thought the same too!

I think that the last two books will be named after the twins (if they gain Immortality). In my experiences reading lore and mythology i have concluded( just my opinion) that warlocks are magic users of darker arts. My prediction is that Josh will come to be on his own side inbetween Dee and Nick. I think that he will belive Sophie is going to far in helping nick and will at some point leave their group. I think then that Machavelli will begin to further train Josh. As of now at the end of the magician i think Josh may trust machiavelli more then Dee or Nick. I think Josh will then learn many of the Darker Arts of magic. i think that eventually Machiavelli's elder will belive Machiavelli has turned on him and Machavelli will die and Josh will want to avenge his teacher and help sophie defeat the Dark Elders. Remember this is all speculation and a big reason is that i think the last book will be about Sophie and if there is a book about sophie then i would guess this one to be about Josh. And yes i know there is not much evidence supporting my idea but those are my thoughts.

?!? TRANSMUTATION ?!?

Quote    Reply   

#33 [url]

Dec 4 08 5:08 AM

QUOTE (Nalic @ December 03, 2008 07:31 pm)
QUOTE (Nalic)
I think that the last two books will be named after the twins (if they gain Immortality).

I do agree with the idea that the final book titles will be about Sophie and Josh, I'm not confident that the twins would want to gain immortality, especially at such a young age. Immortal 15 year old twins remind me of Anne Rice's character Claudia, the child vampire.

Nosce Te Ipsum/Know Thyself - One joy shatters a hundred griefs.
The promise given was a necessity of the past: the word broken is a necessity of the present. - Niccolo Machiavelli
That is not dead which can eternal lie, and with strange eons even death may die. - H.P. Lovecraft
A prince never lacks legitimate reasons to break his promise. - Niccolo Machiavelli
user posted image

Quote    Reply   

Zephfire

Next Generation Elder

#35 [url]

Dec 18 08 2:46 PM

I think I would also have a guess at the Warlock being Niccolo Machiavelli, if we go with the theory that all the books title characters are Immortal Humans, then the person I think we'll have the most to learn about would be Niccolo..even Mars couldn't work out which side Niccolo's allegiance lay, so maybe this will be the book that we find out what his agenda is and who he serves!

Quote    Reply   

dreamingofedward

Next Generation Elder

#36 [url]

Dec 18 08 7:12 PM

I would like that - I mean, I expect that we will learn that eventually. But a book that focuses more on him would be nice. He has so much potential - since we really know only superficial things and traits - we don't actually know the history of him - and how or why he became immortal!

user posted image
Aura Color = Violet Magical Scent = Black Raspberry Favorite Element = Water

Quote    Reply   

Zephfire

Next Generation Elder

#37 [url]

Dec 20 08 8:26 AM

QUOTE (dreamingofedward @ December 18, 2008 08:12 pm)
I would like that - I mean, I expect that we will learn that eventually.  But a book that focuses more on him would be nice.  He has so much potential - since we really know only superficial things and traits - we don't actually know the history of him - and how or why he became immortal!

Well the how would be covered by his Dark Elder, but do you have any theories as to why he became immortal Dreaming?

Quote    Reply   

Michael Scott

Next Generation Elder

#38 [url]

Dec 25 08 9:38 AM

QUOTE (Nalic @ December 04, 2008 01:31 am)
QUOTE (Zephfire @ December 01, 2008 04:38 am)

I think that the last two books will be named after the twins (if they gain Immortality). In my experiences reading lore and mythology i have concluded( just my opinion) that warlocks are magic users of darker arts. My prediction is that Josh will come to be on his own side inbetween Dee and Nick. I think that he will belive Sophie is going to far in helping nick and will at some point leave their group. I think then that Machavelli will begin to further train Josh. As of now at the end of the magician i think Josh may trust machiavelli more then Dee or Nick. I think Josh will then learn many of the Darker Arts of magic. i think that eventually Machiavelli's elder will belive Machiavelli has turned on him and Machavelli will die and Josh will want to avenge his teacher and help sophie defeat the Dark Elders. Remember this is all speculation and a big reason is that i think the last book will be about Sophie and if there is a book about sophie then i would guess this one to be about Josh. And yes i know there is not much evidence supporting my idea but those are my thoughts.
Quote    Reply   

#39 [url]

Jan 1 09 2:44 PM

QUOTE (Zephfire @ December 20, 2008 08:26 am)
QUOTE (dreamingofedward @ December 18, 2008 08:12 pm)
I would like that - I mean, I expect that we will learn that eventually.  But a book that focuses more on him would be nice.  He has so much potential - since we really know only superficial things and traits - we don't actually know the history of him - and how or why he became immortal!

Well the how would be covered by his Dark Elder, but do you have any theories as to why he became immortal Dreaming?

well, what would you do if you're offered immortality? Well most would take it. There are exceptions, but most would take it to live longer, and someone might take it out of fear of being killed by the elder....

Quote    Reply   

#40 [url]

Jan 3 09 1:42 AM

I was doing a little research, and i found that Warlocks were specialized in the use of Fire Magic, and maybe Josh will be more skillful with this magic, therefore i also assume that he will be the Warlock, and he might turn to the dark side a bit...

"Battles are won by men, wars are won by strategists"

Aura color: Lime Green
Magical Scent: Green Apples
Magical Specialty: Sorcerer
Elemental Magic: Water

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad
Add Reply

Quick Reply

bbcode help