Remove this ad

Zephfire

Next Generation Elder

Lead

Oct 2 08 8:21 PM

Tags : :

So the penultimate installment in the series, what are your predictions for this book? Do you think you can guess where we will visit in this book, or who we will meet? Do you think you can guess who the Warlock will be......and if he is going to be good or evil?
Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad
Remove this ad

#1 [url]

Oct 29 08 8:24 AM

So I was re-reading the alchemyst yesterday, and then the thought occurred...... Just my guess, it's nothing based on evidence, but I think the Warlock might be Josh and the enchantress might be Sophie.

Just a few thoughts

~Matt

Quote    Reply   

#3 [url]

Oct 29 08 12:35 PM

QUOTE (Books4lyf @ October 29, 2008 02:24 am)
So I was re-reading the alchemyst yesterday, and then the thought occurred...... Just my guess, it's nothing based on evidence, but I think the Warlock might be Josh and the enchantress might be Sophie.

Just a few thoughts

~Matt

I, too, have wondered that as well. I guess we will just have to wait and see how it all pans out. I really hate waiting, though..... flamelssecret/crying.gif

user posted image
Aura color:Bright Red/Dark Green
Aura scent: Chocolate

Quote    Reply   

Zephfire

Next Generation Elder

#5 [url]

Oct 31 08 5:07 AM

If there is any character i'd guess at for the warlock, i'd have to go with Merlin, mainly because when i'm asked to name any magical character, he's always first to my mind..rapidly followed by Harry..but i don't think the odds favour Harry making an appearance, so Merlin wins by default for me!

Quote    Reply   

#7 [url]

Oct 31 08 7:59 PM

I think the warlock will be Odin the Norse God. That is if the warlock is an elder. I think Odin was mentioned in the Alchemist since in legend he is very connected to that tree and Hekate is not. If the warlock is a immortal human I think it will be the Germain guy from The Magician.

Quote    Reply   

Zephfire

Next Generation Elder

#8 [url]

Nov 1 08 9:33 AM

It gets more interesting..we now have Josh, Merlin, Odin and Comte St Germain as possible candidates for the Warlock..some exciting choices there..any more guys?

Quote    Reply   

#10 [url]

Nov 1 08 4:37 PM

I do not think Tut would be the warlock. He seems umm truly dead.

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad

dreamingofedward

Next Generation Elder

#11 [url]

Nov 1 08 7:32 PM

Tut seems like a possibility - then again, if Machiavelli is not the Necromancer, maybe he's the Warlock. Maybe that's why he is so powerful (there are references spattered throughout the Magician as to his power - I will add later when I have my book next to me ).

user posted image
Aura Color = Violet Magical Scent = Black Raspberry Favorite Element = Water

Quote    Reply   

Zephfire

Next Generation Elder

#13 [url]

Nov 1 08 11:27 PM

QUOTE (Kочевой волк @ November 01, 2008 05:37 pm)
I do not think Tut would be the warlock. He seems umm truly dead.

That may be true...or not...even Scatty seemed to believe that Joan was dead! If anyone could come back, i'd put money on the Egyptians!

Quote    Reply   

#14 [url]

Nov 1 08 11:49 PM

I would put my money on them too, but how would Tut be living? It seems an elder gives you immortal life, you have an exilar like the Flamels or you have elder blood in you like with Joan. St. Germain we do not really know how he is living and it does not seem like there are any other ways.

Quote    Reply   

#15 [url]

Nov 2 08 7:17 AM

I agree, I think Tut isn't the warlock, but I think Machiavelli is !
And honestly, how could you rule out Tut completely, because you say he's dead .
Look at all the elders who have shown up in the first two books ! Many were myths, or thought of to be dead (Joan.)
All I'm saying is, keep an open mind ! flamelssecret/clap3.gif

__. ; Kelso Kunitz

Quote    Reply   

#16 [url]

Nov 2 08 3:13 PM

I am saying that the ways a human is immortal cannot apply to Tut sort of. We know that no good elder is giving him immortality so he is evil and alive. I highly doubt he has an exilar it seems codex provides that and elder blood in him is unlikely cause it seems Joan is just one of a kind.

Quote    Reply   

Zephfire

Next Generation Elder

#17 [url]

Nov 2 08 10:44 PM

QUOTE (Kочевой волк @ November 02, 2008 04:13 pm)
We know that no good elder is giving him immortality so he is evil and alive.

We don't know for sure that no good elder could be responsible (if we're right about King Tut at all) since there could be more characters introduced in The Sorceress and The Necromancer! But, if we assume that it isn't King Tut..what other suggestions for who the Warlock could be does everyone have?

Quote    Reply   

Zephfire

Next Generation Elder

#19 [url]

Nov 4 08 10:16 PM

QUOTE (Kочевой волк @ November 03, 2008 01:26 am)
I would suggest possibly Plato. Because it seems these elders have ties to Atlantis and Plato in a way is a bit of a alchemist.

Hmm now that wasn't a name i was expecting to see..interesting point!

Quote    Reply   

#20 [url]

Nov 4 08 10:18 PM

Plato is often considered the first western alchemist. The first were Chinese.

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad
Add Reply

Quick Reply

bbcode help