Remove this ad

#11261 [url]

Jan 28 13 5:09 PM

Wow, it's been so long since I've been on here. I tried this morning, but my laptop wouldn't load the page. But I still love this series!! And I've now figured out that if I ruin my vocal chords for the evening I can correctly voice Palamedes when reading to my siblings. :)

willshakespeare-immortalbard

user posted image
"And you know I never listen to you anyway." ~Will S, The Sorceress.

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad

#11262 [url]

Feb 2 13 1:47 PM

btw i know hes a live smiley: wink i suspect he took a break because hes voicing smog in the hobbit(part 2) next year although there coming out with the next sherlock at a later date near march

aura color: brown(red and green) with gray blue spirals aura scent: drying blood 

life and death go hand in hand one can not exist with out the other.
 my mastered elements: all of the elemental magics,imagination,time,and war
.They were looking for it to but they weren't good enough 
-Mordred..

Quote    Reply   

Papa Pat

Apprentice

#11263 [url]

Feb 3 13 3:42 PM

The Disir

Anybody watch "Merlin" on the SyFy channel?  It seems that, in this version of the story, the Disir aren't Valkyries, but messengers of the "Triple Goddess" of the Old Religion (Druid).  l thought the "Triple Goddess" might be Hecate and her two other personae, but not for this story line.

Aura color: Plaid.
Scent: Cilantro.

Quote    Reply   

Spacecadet

Next Generation Elder

#11264 [url]

Feb 6 13 12:38 PM

Papa Pat wrote:
This forum seems to have gone downhill as far as postings.  Anyone have late word about the movie?  The script/screenplay was going to start in 2013; any progress being made?

We unfortunately don't have any movie updates but as soon as we do we will let you know.

user posted image
"The Dark Elders valued their privacy; their preference was for quiet, out-of-the-way places- small islands, patches of desert, countries like Switzerland..." - The Alchemyst
Aura:Teal Scent:Strawberry Cheesecake
Follow me on Twitter

Quote    Reply   

#11265 [url]

Feb 12 13 5:59 AM

Hi!!! :)

Dear Michael Scott (even if you don't see this),
     I love reading, and your books are one of my favorites in the whole world! I'd love to tell you how I found out about your books, and the whole story around that, but this is public, and I don't want to break a rule. So, I have a question: I heard that Michael Scott is not your real name, and is just a pen name, is that true? I was SO happy when I went on this website last summer and saw that you were making a movie! One reason why I loved your books so much was because of the fantasy. My best friend and I read almost all of the same books, so in some of the books that we would read, we would copy all the spells in it. I enjoy reading books with magic in it! Thank you so muck for writing your books! Your one of the best authors in the whole world! I hope that your not offended by this, but I want to tell you some other books that I've read and like, so that you could also read them, if you wanted to for fun: Gone by Michael Grant, Magic by Angie Sage, and many more. Your writing inspired me so much! Thank you!
                                                              Sincerely,
                                                   I am SilverThumbsup

Quote    Reply   

Elena

Immortal

#11266 [url]

Feb 23 13 6:07 PM

General Chat 3

Hey silver, welcome to the forum!
Michael's name is his real name though he did write some drama/romance novels under the pseudonym Anna Dillon. :)

Quote    Reply   

#11267 [url]

Apr 29 13 11:29 PM

Dang..no one has said anything since April 7th?! Where did everyone go?!

user posted image
Aura:Red Scent:Lemon
Knowing others is intelligence Knowing your self is true wisdom
Mastering others is strength Mastering your self is true power
Element:Wind & Earth Weapon: Runes, Marks, Swords

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad

#11268 [url]

May 4 13 2:48 PM

Hello friends! I haven't been on for what seems like forever, but I have been reading most of the posts. I've been a bit busy trying to get over my anger with BBC (mostly just Moffat...) and rereading the series. But I just wanted to say hey and see how everyone is doing!

Last Edited By: acm423 May 4 13 2:51 PM. Edited 1 time.

Quote    Reply   

#11269 [url]

May 5 13 11:05 PM

Why cant i go into the "Michael Scott" part of the forum? before the switch to Yuku.com I was able to.

Auric Color: Arctic Green
Auric Scent: Pine
Magics: Fire, Air, Aether

"I count him braver who overcomes his desires than him who conquers his enemies, for the hardest victory is over self." - Aristotle

Quote    Reply   

Elena

Immortal

#11270 [url]

May 17 13 3:07 AM

Christian2011 wrote:
Why cant i go into the "Michael Scott" part of the forum? before the switch to Yuku.com I was able to.

The forum is still a bit glitchy because of the switch to Yuku. Some threads are 'locked', but I'm sure it will get better! :)

user posted image
Pottermore: GoldAccio87 | Slytherin will help you on the way to greatness..

Quote    Reply   

#11271 [url]

May 23 13 5:21 PM

Hello again everyone.  I know I haven't been on here in ages because I've been really busy with college classes, but I just wanted to drop in and say hey.  I hope everyone is doing well!

Last Edited By: GitRDunn Jun 20 13 8:45 PM. Edited 1 time.

Quote    Reply   

JLB

Sorcerer

#11272 [url]

Jun 6 13 11:15 PM

It makes me so sad to see the forum dead, and remember all the great people and memories that were had here. :(

user posted image
Carpe diem, et non dimittet.

Quote    Reply   

Moviebuff

Alchemyst

#11273 [url]

Jul 10 13 3:56 PM

JLB wrote:
It makes me so sad to see the forum dead, and remember all the great people and memories that were had here. :(

I'd like to think that it's in hibernation, and that it will wake up better than what it was. :)

user posted image
Ravenclaw | Ekaterina Agent | Mage
"Knowledge is limited. Imagination encircles the world" ~ A. E.
Aura: RED
Scent: warm sea breeze

Quote    Reply   

#11274 [url]

Jul 26 13 8:27 AM

Ooh I've just woken up where am I? Haha it's great to see people are online. By the way, does anybody know where to change the banner and signature now? Everything's different; the cool papyrus layout is gone and everything is white and grey with green buttons.

user posted image

Aura: Forest Green Scent: Rainwater

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad
Add Reply

Quick Reply

bbcode help