Remove this ad

Calliope

Sorcerer

#11221 [url]

Oct 18 12 2:01 PM

.... Well. Darn! Everything is really different, but I think the boards that the forums were on before were losing users for ages. Kinda made sense for them to sell. Still bad that you didn't get some form of warning though. So, I guess you're still playing around with the format and layout huh?

user posted image

Aura Colour: Jade 
Aura Scent: Black Tea and Chocolate

Last Edited By: Calliope Oct 18 12 3:22 PM. Edited 1 time.

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad

Spacecadet

Next Generation Elder

#11222 [url]

Oct 18 12 6:34 PM

Calliope wrote:
.... Well. Darn! Everything is really different, but I think the boards that the forums were on before were losing users for ages. Kinda made sense for them to sell. Still bad that you didn't get some form of warning though. So, I guess you're still playing around with the format and layout huh?

yes not everything is completely migrated over yet, so we can't update things right away. Some of the functions like skins are still down and could be down for the next 48hours. So as soon as we can update things we will. Until then please bear with us :)

user posted image
"The Dark Elders valued their privacy; their preference was for quiet, out-of-the-way places- small islands, patches of desert, countries like Switzerland..." - The Alchemyst
Aura:Teal Scent:Strawberry Cheesecake
Follow me on Twitter

Quote    Reply   

JLB

Sorcerer

#11223 [url]

Oct 18 12 8:33 PM

Well, I've successfully transferred over, good luck in getting everything straightened out guys.
What????? Smileys are different :(

user posted image
Carpe diem, et non dimittet.

Quote    Reply   

#11224 [url]

Oct 19 12 1:58 AM

Argh! This new format is so frustrating! I don't know what is where anymore.smiley: mad

Edit:

It's even more frustrating that my name doesn't appear.

Auric Color: Translucent White
Auric Scent: Sampaguita

"Remember, at the heart of every myth and legend lies a grain of truth."

user posted image

Last Edited By: 8027620 Oct 19 12 2:09 AM. Edited 2 times.

Quote    Reply   

#11225 [url]

Oct 19 12 2:05 AM

Wa...what happned! And the dang link I clicked the the email boerught me to some spam website and now I fell as if I should run antivirus and what not :/

user posted image
Aura:Red Scent:Lemon
Knowing others is intelligence Knowing your self is true wisdom
Mastering others is strength Mastering your self is true power
Element:Wind & Earth Weapon: Runes, Marks, Swords

Quote    Reply   

Calliope

Sorcerer

#11226 [url]

Oct 19 12 11:24 AM

Spacecadet wrote:
Calliope wrote:

yes not everything is completely migrated over yet, so we can't update things right away. Some of the functions like skins are still down and could be down for the next 48hours. So as soon as we can update things we will. Until then please bear with us :)
Yeah I noticed that, I had a bit of a play around on my profile. Not sure if I'll be able to get used to the lack of visible BBCode. I wasn't having a go or anything - ah well. They do say that change is almost as good as a holiday.

user posted image

Quote    Reply   

Spacecadet

Next Generation Elder

#11227 [url]

Oct 19 12 1:13 PM

Calliope wrote:
Spacecadet wrote:
Calliope wrote:

Yeah I noticed that, I had a bit of a play around on my profile. Not sure if I'll be able to get used to the lack of visible BBCode. I wasn't having a go or anything - ah well. They do say that change is almost as good as a holiday.

There's a setting in profiles where you can change from wysiwyg (what you see is what you get) to bbc code, but I honestly havent played around with it so I don't know if it works like the old system or not. But I agree this is really confusing and going to take some time to get used to.

user posted image
"The Dark Elders valued their privacy; their preference was for quiet, out-of-the-way places- small islands, patches of desert, countries like Switzerland..." - The Alchemyst
Follow me on Twitter

Quote    Reply   

#11228 [url]

Oct 20 12 1:02 AM

How do we change our passwords?

user posted image

Quote    Reply   

Spacecadet

Next Generation Elder

#11229 [url]

Oct 20 12 2:36 AM

The Wise One wrote:
How do we change our passwords?

click on your name at the top of the forum. When your profile page comes up click on the wrench icon at the top of the screen then click on the edit link next to password.

user posted image
Follow me on Twitter

Quote    Reply   

#11230 [url]

Oct 24 12 12:03 AM

Ok thanks!

user posted image

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad

#11231 [url]

Oct 24 12 2:08 AM

Whoa.  Everything is so different.  And I haven't been on in ages.  I've missed you guys but life has been so busy.  College apps are a pain.  Anyway, how is everyone?

Aura Color=Sky Blue
Aura Scent=Fresh Air

Quote    Reply   

#11232 [url]

Oct 24 12 9:28 PM

Wow, the forum has really changed, hopefully for the best…I've noticed that some topics haven't been reopened since April, is there a deadline for that or they just forgot to reopen them again?

user posted image
Don't you know who I am? I'm the one who have cheated death!

Aura Color:Amarant
Aura Scent:Cinnamon

Quote    Reply   

Calliope

Sorcerer

#11233 [url]

Oct 27 12 5:16 PM

Hey, I only just noticed, but have the rank names changed? Like, all the mods titles are different? Probably really bad if they changed ages ago and I've only just noticed them now lol.. image

user posted image

Quote    Reply   

Spacecadet

Next Generation Elder

#11236 [url]

Oct 27 12 10:41 PM

Calliope wrote:
Hey, I only just noticed, but have the rank names changed? Like, all the mods titles are different? Probably really bad if they changed ages ago and I've only just noticed them now lol.. image

those will most likely be updated when we get all the settings worked out. things were changed with the transition over here.

user posted image
Follow me on Twitter

Quote    Reply   

Calliope

Sorcerer

#11237 [url]

Oct 27 12 11:50 PM

... Oh right. Fair enough. How do you feel about them transferring all the old Forumer forums onto here? (I had a look about on the news feed for the people who ended up buying Forumer.)

user posted image

Quote    Reply   

Spacecadet

Next Generation Elder

#11238 [url]

Oct 28 12 2:16 AM

Calliope wrote:
... Oh right. Fair enough. How do you feel about them transferring all the old Forumer forums onto here? (I had a look about on the news feed for the people who ended up buying Forumer.)

I can't speak for any one else, but I personally prefer the old forum. This one has some interesting new features but I like the format of the old forum better,

user posted image
Follow me on Twitter

Quote    Reply   

#11239 [url]

Oct 29 12 3:34 AM

Spacecadet wrote:
Calliope wrote:

I can't speak for any one else, but I personally prefer the old forum. This one has some interesting new features but I like the format of the old forum better,
Have to agree with you there. Not all change is a bad thing, but I think we can file this one under the "no me gusta" category. 

user posted image
"Be who you are, what you were, what they see. From eternity's view, tell me which one is me." -Epiphany, TSO
Aura color: GOLD..........Scent: Burning matches

Quote    Reply   

#11240 [url]

Oct 29 12 6:24 AM

Yeah, plus, I think we're all more familiar with the old forum.

Hey, Sparticle, I love your avatar.  Sherlock fan?

Aura Color=Sky Blue
Aura Scent=Fresh Air

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad
Add Reply

Quick Reply

bbcode help