Oct 3 11 8:33 PM

I'm ok, how are you Orik?

user posted image
Carpe diem, et non dimittet.

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad

#8982 [url]

Oct 3 11 8:36 PM

I doing good. Good luck Elycia, hope you get it!!! flamelssecret/pray.gif I love it when you find a book series that you love so much that you literally can't wait till the next one. This is the first book series that that has ever happened for me.

I can't wait to put on the haunted museum at my school! flamelssecret/hyper_.gif flamelssecret/grouphug.gif

Gotta go now bye peeps.

user posted image
Aura Color:Blue
Aura Scent:Peaches
Element:Air,Fire,Water,&Earth
The bravest and most courageous people are those who find happiness in the darkest of times.

Quote    Reply   

#8984 [url]

Oct 3 11 8:46 PM

My school has a museum that we're going to put stuff in and scare people. Also in the forest we gonna have stuff there too. I'm one of the ones who scare the living daylight out of them.

Well bye!

user posted image
The bravest and most courageous people are those who find happiness in the darkest of times.

Quote    Reply   

#8986 [url]

Oct 4 11 12:11 AM

Hey guys. My school council does something like that, except it is an entire floor of our school. I hope i get to be a scarer! because it sounds really fun and last year I stood by and laughed when one of them attacked this annoying guy in my class, which was really funny. but thats a bit mean on my part.

I now firmly believe you haven't lived if you haven't heard the Edgar Meyer violin concerto, and if you have heard it live, then you have lived life to the fullest. So everybody should look it up (played by Hilary Hahn) so they can truly live because it is beautiful. I heard it played and it made me flamelssecret/crying.gif and i wanted to scream for her to never leave the stage. It tugged at my soul the way only music can, at the risk of sounding ridiculous.

user posted image
Aura colorAmber
Aura scent:Cedar boughs

Quote    Reply   

#8987 [url]

Oct 4 11 12:57 AM

Well this will be in the museums and in the forest so i can't wait!!! And the good thing is is that some of the cabins are really old and scary looking. I think I'm going to to do this terrific scream and run after people. flamelssecret/hysterical.gif I get to watch them scream their guts out!!! flamelssecret/hyper_.gif

I'm glad that you are so totally connected to music cedargirl. The closest I have ever came to crying during a song is Rascal Flatts' I Won't Let Go. I didn't cry but it shakes me foundations. flamelssecret/surrender_on_icon.gif

user posted image

Quote    Reply   

#8990 [url]

Oct 4 11 11:18 PM

@Elycia: Yous seem to be right! How did we not notice!? flamelssecret/jawdrop.gif I'm so disappointed in myself. flamelssecret/ashamed___.gif

I'm doing good for the most part. How's everyone else?

Random Thought of Today: Halloween etches ever more closer.

I'm so excited for Halloween!!! flamelssecret/hyper_.gif

user posted image

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad

JLB

Sorcerer

#8991 [url]

Oct 5 11 2:37 AM

So today was probably the most mind-numbing day of my entire life. My entire family had to get treated for lice, in a place that only has 3 employees. It started with about an hour and a half of nit-picking (literally) for me, then 7 1/2 more hours waiting for my family.

user posted image
Carpe diem, et non dimittet.

Quote    Reply   

Zephfire

Next Generation Elder

#8992 [url]

Oct 5 11 3:28 PM

There's a cover reveal waiting for you all in The Enchantress section! flamelssecret/clap3.gif and Michael has posted the high resolution large image for you in his thread.

We are aware that the adverts are back at the top of the page, it is another issue with the Forumer servers and out of our control, we have notified them of the issue and hope they can resolve it soon. In the meanwhile, please just ignore the adverts, don't click on them and we apologise in advance if any are unsuitable for our younger members.

Quote    Reply   

#8993 [url]

Oct 5 11 7:52 PM

JLB that stinks...I hate lice checks though they are necessary.

Zephire it's my favorite cover of the series!!!! I just died of a heart-attack!!!! flamelssecret/faint.gif

Random Thought of Today: Sometimes your best isn't good enough, so push yourself even further.

How's everyone doing?

user posted image

Quote    Reply   

The Will

Sorcerer

#8994 [url]

Oct 5 11 7:55 PM

QUOTE (Zephfire @ October 05, 2011 11:28 am)
There's a cover reveal waiting for you all in The Enchantress section! flamelssecret/clap3.gif and Michael has posted the high resolution large image for you in his thread.

We are aware that the adverts are back at the top of the page, it is another issue with the Forumer servers and out of our control, we have notified them of the issue and hope they can resolve it soon. In the meanwhile, please just ignore the adverts, don't click on them and we apologise in advance if any are unsuitable for our younger members.

I could die now.

aura: Blue Smell:Cofee
user posted image
Art is dead. So people think you're funny? How'd you get those peoples money. ~ Art is Dead

Quote    Reply   

#8995 [url]

Oct 5 11 8:02 PM

I did. But was necromanced back to life. What's up The Will?

user posted image

Quote    Reply   

The Will

Sorcerer

#8996 [url]

Oct 5 11 8:10 PM

Nothing really, just chillin' finished reading Son of Neptune.

aura: Blue Smell:Cofee
user posted image
Art is dead. So people think you're funny? How'd you get those peoples money. ~ Art is Dead

Quote    Reply   

#8997 [url]

Oct 5 11 9:35 PM

I was not aware that that book has even came out yet. I'm infuriated. flamelssecret/mad.gif

Was it good?

user posted image

Quote    Reply   

#8998 [url]

Oct 6 11 12:19 AM

Page 600!! Procrastinating!! lol im a bad person. maybe one day i will actually go on general chat when i don't have something to procrastinate:P
The Enchantress cover is the most awesome cover yet. Forreals y'all

user posted image
Aura colorAmber
Aura scent:Cedar boughs

Quote    Reply   

#9000 [url]

Oct 6 11 7:54 PM

Altorca: although that would be EPIC!!!! I highly doubt that will will ever happen.

cedargirl: I loved your comment! Your the only one on the forum aside from me that I've heard say 'y'all'!!!! I loved THAT!!!!!! wub.gif

Random Thought of Today: Y'all is like one of the most amazing words of all time.

I had a massive headache yesterday, it felt like there was an earthquake inside my head. But today I was off the walls and making everyone laugh. I love doing that! How's everyone doing? flamelssecret/welcome smiley.gif

user posted image

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad
Add Reply

Quick Reply

bbcode help