Remove this ad

#8961 [url]

Oct 1 11 3:39 AM

QUOTE (Shadow Knight @ October 01, 2011 01:26 am)
I feel better now! My life is getting boring. I need something spontaneous to happen already! How's everyone doing?

A few minutes ago, I was walking down a wooden staircase and it was polished. It had like 30 steps and I fell from the top to the bottom, my butt is absolutely killing me!!!!

I've done that once, only I tumbled... wasn't very nice. But I look back and laugh! Lol

user posted image
"There Is No Beast Without Cruelty."
Aura: Purple
Scent: Garlic
Element: Fire & Earth

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad

#8962 [url]

Oct 1 11 3:50 AM

broke a non permanent tooth(had to stop myself from saying baby tooth)
on a 40 step fall....
im 13 just so yall know

Aura:PlatinumScent:caramel and fresh snow
Magics:Lightning,Luck
user posted image

Quote    Reply   

Elycia

Sorcerer

#8963 [url]

Oct 1 11 8:37 AM

I did the same once too, only falling backwards and with a cat
I hope you'll be alright Orik
@Altorca: if you don't mind telling: where do you live?

user posted image
Aura:White
Scent:Rosemary
Mistress of Water, Air and Earth

Quote    Reply   

#8966 [url]

Oct 1 11 6:26 PM

I'm fine but it feels like my tailbone's been broken. I once fell head first down some stairs, but a dog saved my life when I crashed into it. It wasn't seriously inured, except for it broke it's leg. I felt horrible, but I would've fallen head first down 50 stairs if it wouldn't have been there. It's okay now though.

How's everyone doing?

YAY 1,700th post!!! I'm so EXCITED!!!! flamelssecret/hyper_.gif

user posted image
Aura Color:Blue
Aura Scent:Peaches
Element:Air,Fire,Water,&Earth
The bravest and most courageous people are those who find happiness in the darkest of times.

Quote    Reply   

#8969 [url]

Oct 2 11 7:19 PM

SO excited!! I just exploded into million of pieces!!!! flamelssecret/sFun_explosive.gif

How's everyone doing today?

Random Thought of Today: We need a countdown to Halloween.

user posted image
The bravest and most courageous people are those who find happiness in the darkest of times.

Quote    Reply   

The Will

Sorcerer

#8970 [url]

Oct 2 11 8:19 PM

Wait, what? We're only on GC3 still. We need to speed this up guys.

aura: Blue Smell:Cofee
user posted image
Art is dead. So people think you're funny? How'd you get those peoples money. ~ Art is Dead

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad

#8971 [url]

Oct 2 11 8:22 PM

@The Will: tell me about it.

But we've been chugging slowly along.

user posted image

Quote    Reply   

#8972 [url]

Oct 2 11 9:22 PM

Hello all! The world is a stage, and men and women merely players.

Don't ask me why I said that. I guess I just felt like it.

willshakespeare-immortalbard

user posted image
"And you know I never listen to you anyway." ~Will S, The Sorceress.

Quote    Reply   

#8973 [url]

Oct 3 11 2:17 AM

It was sorta like your Random Thought of Today.

user posted image

Quote    Reply   

#8974 [url]

Oct 3 11 3:10 AM

I may be having a mental breakdown. When I play any perfect interval other than an octave on the piano, I hear an incredible annoying buzz that doesn't sound like it's in my head, it's somewhere else on my head and it drove me nearly to hysteria because i couldn't make it stop buzzing and i had to practice a sight singing piece. I felt like this by the end: flamelssecret/crying.gif flamelssecret/sFun_explosive.gif so i stopped practicing.

user posted image
Aura colorAmber
Aura scent:Cedar boughs

Quote    Reply   

#8976 [url]

Oct 3 11 8:16 PM

Hi guys, sooo good to be back.
It took ages, but I did it, I finally read the book. Once i had it it took only four days, where as it took over FOUR WEEKS to get my hands on it!! flamelssecret/smiley-vault-signs-069.gif

Is it just me, or do we need some sort of Elder family tree. I'm starting to get really confused.

user posted image
Aura: Purple and Turquoise Scent: Coconut Element: Time/Aether Weapon: Bow and Arrow
"Where moves there any beautiful as I, with the little golden greedy carp, gold unto gold, a gleam in its long hair. No; nor is there one of equal power in spells and secret rites. The proudest or most coy of spirit things, hide where he will, in wave or wrinkled moon, obeys." - Vivien (Time and the witch Vivien)

Quote    Reply   

#8977 [url]

Oct 3 11 8:20 PM

I hope you get to feeling better. I often get and annoying buzz inside my head too...I HATE IT!!! flamelssecret/smiley-vault-signs-069.gif

How's everyone? flamelssecret/sFun_mornincoffee.gif

Random Thought of Today: Homework is important, so do it!

Welcome back Nimueh!!!! How are you?

user posted image

Quote    Reply   

JLB

Sorcerer

#8978 [url]

Oct 3 11 8:26 PM

I found out last night that my sister has lice, it made me late to school today, and I think I'll be late tomorrow as well. And the worst part is that I have gym tomorrow, and when you miss that, they make you write up a couple paragraphs about health and fitness and that kind of stuff.

user posted image
Carpe diem, et non dimittet.

Quote    Reply   

#8979 [url]

Oct 3 11 8:30 PM

My gym class does the same thing. I feel sorry for your sister, I've never had lice but I know people that have. How are you though JLB?

user posted image

Quote    Reply   

Elycia

Sorcerer

#8980 [url]

Oct 3 11 8:32 PM

Hi and welcoem back Nimueh
once I started on an Elder family tree but it was so confusing, maybe because I did it on Exel flamelssecret/idk.gif
Orik: I'm great, I'm going to a job interview tomorrow flamelssecret/hyper_.gif what about you?
JLB: poor you

user posted image
Aura:White
Scent:Rosemary
Mistress of Water, Air and Earth

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad
Add Reply

Quick Reply

bbcode help