Remove this ad

#121 [url]

Apr 23 11 8:54 AM

*is too lazy to read past posts*

Uh... I'm having trouble in this game regards restoring my health. I actually read some of the past posts and it says that we're supposed to regenerating when we stop playing for a while but mine isn't. What's wrong with the game?

Also, regards finding someone to teach you the skills...

When you've just been awakened, I noticed that you STILL don't have any technique besides the fistfighting...

Question 1:
Do you have to become Immortal first before learning any of the magics/skills/techniques?

Question 2:
Do you have to approach a certain Immortal/Elder to learn a skill you want first?

Question 3:
Can you learn the rest of the skills all by yourself? Or do you have to beg the certain Elder/Immortal over and over to master the skill?

Question 4:
Does the story (the book series) have anything to do with whom we should approach to learn a certain skill?

[BTW, I haven't been back in these forums in a long time so I was SO surprised when I read about the new "Adventure to Immortality" game. I just started yesterday. I'm already Awakened (by Hekate) and at Level 2. Also, I HATE those **TEXT REMOVED**snakes and flies.]

Please do not use inappropriate words or abbreviations for them. Please keep it family friendly Thanks ~SC

Edit: Oh sorry. I didn't think that the filter would cover that word. I'll keep that in mind. ;;

If one's true senses are only true after one's Awakening, would that mean that everything else was only just a dream?

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad

Jef

Sorcerer

#122 [url]

Apr 23 11 10:31 AM

Thank, Zephire
Now I need to make my character Loki become immortal by Maui ....

user posted image
ABILOST: Part 1: The land across the Ginungagap / Chapter 1:The tale without a beginning
Now Garm howls loud, before Gnipahellir, the fetters will burst, and Fenrir run free;
Much do I know, and more can see, of the fate of the gods, the mighty in fight.
~Völuspá; stanza 44
Scent: Strawberry / Aura:Azure / Magic: Purgatory Fire / Weapon: Runes

Quote    Reply   

#123 [url]

Apr 23 11 10:43 PM

QUOTE ("Shexylle Stradivari")
Uh... I'm having trouble in this game regards restoring my health. I actually read some of the past posts and it says that we're supposed to regenerating when we stop playing for a while but mine isn't. What's wrong with the game?
How long exactly did you wait before playing further? There was a time that health didn't cover on it's own. But now it does. The futher explanation was told by Zephfire in the post above yours.

Question 1:
Do you have to become Immortal first before learning any of the magics/skills/techniques?
No you don't have to be immortal to learn skills.

Question 2:
Do you have to approach a certain Immortal/Elder to learn a skill you want first?
Yep, that will come in usefull, keep in mind that not all of them master the same skills.

Question 3:
Can you learn the rest of the skills all by yourself? Or do you have to beg the certain Elder/Immortal over and over to master the skill?
Well, you can't teach yourself most skills. However you can teach on some higher levels your own combination skills. For now, you'll need the Elder/Immortal to teach them to you. How many times you need to ask them, depens on your level and the kindnes of the master you're asking.

Question 4:
Does the story (the book series) have anything to do with whom we should approach to learn a certain skill?
Yup, we've made it upon the series.

EDIT:
I've got a little announcement about the game. Earlier tonight we've bought everything of off the market. every player should have gotten their money belonging to the items they put on sale.

The reason to do this, was simply that the market became chaotic.

Quote    Reply   

Jef

Sorcerer

#124 [url]

May 11 11 12:42 PM

Hahahahaha, thanks I gues, I wanted to sell something but I didn't know the usual price,but I couldn't get it back of when I saw the price was to high, it was 200
So actually thanks, Gianna

user posted image
ABILOST: Part 1: The land across the Ginungagap / Chapter 1:The tale without a beginning
Now Garm howls loud, before Gnipahellir, the fetters will burst, and Fenrir run free;
Much do I know, and more can see, of the fate of the gods, the mighty in fight.
~Völuspá; stanza 44
Scent: Strawberry / Aura:Azure / Magic: Purgatory Fire / Weapon: Runes

Quote    Reply   

#125 [url]

Aug 16 11 1:27 AM

QUOTE (Archon14 @ February 05, 2011 02:09 am)
I'm having that problem too.
I guess none of the Elders like me. flamelssecret/hysterical.gif

i am haveing the same problem.I can never find anyone.when i do find an elder they leave and say no.WHEN WILL SOMEONE SAY YES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! flamelssecret/wall_.gif flamelssecret/wall_.gif

user posted image
Newman 123456789
Aura Color:Red
Aura Scent:Cinnamon

Quote    Reply   

#126 [url]

Aug 27 11 11:23 PM

Where can I find this game? I saw tried the link on the first page of this topic, but I'm afraid I don't know the language that the resulting page is written in. Is there a way I can play the game IN ENGLISH??? flamelssecret/sFun_explosive.gif

My aura color is plum
My scent is Sand
I am a master of Earth Magic

Quote    Reply   

#127 [url]

Aug 28 11 9:36 PM

If you look here:

Adventure

There is how you how to register to join.

And Yes you can play the game in English.

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad

#128 [url]

Jan 10 12 5:37 AM

Does anyone have any problems, trying to level up in magic in general? I asked several elders on just magic in general and they all left? Anyone knows what to do after being awakened?

I was awakened by Mars (originally wanted Areop Enap to do it)

Please just call me Pi3.1415926535897932384626433832795028841971693993751...

user posted image
Aura color: Purple
Aura scent: Grapes

Quote    Reply   

#129 [url]

Jan 30 12 12:34 AM

I don't get why I lose health when i attack my opponent.

Aura Color: Fire-Orange
Aura Scent: Phoenix Ashes
Magics Learned: Air,Fire,Water,Earth,Aether
Magics I Want to Learn: Necromancy, Scrying, Life Transferral

Quote    Reply   

#130 [url]

Jan 30 12 10:38 PM

I created an account yesterday, but now it's telling me that the e-mail I used is not in the system! What do i do?
flamelssecret/jawdrop.gif flamelssecret/idk.gif

Aura Color: Fire-Orange
Aura Scent: Phoenix Ashes
Magics Learned: Air,Fire,Water,Earth,Aether
Magics I Want to Learn: Necromancy, Scrying, Life Transferral

Quote    Reply   

#131 [url]

Feb 16 12 8:33 AM

I came across Catherina Di Medici, but you guys said the game is based off the books. How is she in the game, because I don't remember her being an Immortal? What can she teach me, as well?

And what is Auravervorming? flamelssecret/idk.gif

Aura: Red Scent: Burnt Leaves
Magics: Fire and Alchemy

Quote    Reply   

Spacecadet

Next Generation Elder

#132 [url]

Feb 16 12 1:52 PM

QUOTE (TheBladeMaster @ February 16, 2012 03:33 am)
I came across Catherina Di Medici, but you guys said the game is based off the books. How is she in the game, because I don't remember her being an Immortal? What can she teach me, as well?

There is reference to her in the magician

Quote    Reply   

#133 [url]

Feb 16 12 9:55 PM

I thought there might be - but I haven't read the first few books in quite a while(Magician, Sorceress).

Still, what can she teach me, and what is auravervorming? o_o
Is it like, using your aura to make stuff - like armour and all that jazz?

Aura: Red Scent: Burnt Leaves
Magics: Fire and Alchemy

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad
Add Reply

Quick Reply

bbcode help