Remove this ad

Elycia

Sorcerer

#81 [url]

Feb 7 11 8:19 PM

What can you learn magics before you get awakened?

user posted image
Aura:White
Scent:Rosemary
Mistress of Water, Air and Earth

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad

Spacecadet

Next Generation Elder

#82 [url]

Feb 7 11 8:30 PM

QUOTE (Elycia @ February 07, 2011 02:19 pm)

I dont think you can learn any magics before you are awakened.

Quote    Reply   

#83 [url]

Feb 7 11 10:35 PM

QUOTE (Spacecadet @ February 07, 2011 08:30 pm)
QUOTE (Elycia @ February 07, 2011 02:19 pm)

I dont think you can learn any magics before you are awakened.

There is a little mistake on that. You need to be awakened for your: fire, air, earth, water and aura skills.

For the others ones being awakened isn't necessarily, although the masters will grant your wish quicker if you are awakened.

Quote    Reply   

JLB

Sorcerer

#84 [url]

Feb 9 11 12:59 AM

I've challenged a few people to a duel and it says that it's my turn but I challenged several people, and I don't know who accepted, also when I went to the two people that I challenged, I can't attack, please help.

user posted image
Carpe diem, et non dimittet.

Quote    Reply   

#85 [url]

Feb 9 11 2:08 AM

hey is my master suppose to make me immortal or anyone? and are they my new master?

user posted image
Aura color:purple red
Aura scent:Lavender
Magic class:magician, necromancer, and alchemyst
Elder Master:mars
preferred weapon:dual gladius

Quote    Reply   

#86 [url]

Feb 9 11 1:57 PM

QUOTE (JLB @ February 09, 2011 12:59 am)
I've challenged a few people to a duel and it says that it's my turn but I challenged several people, and I don't know who accepted, also when I went to the two people that I challenged, I can't attack, please help.

If you hit the Sword in your livingroom, you get your Duellinglist. That list should be showing you which Duels it's your turn.
Only in the duels which you have your turn you should be able to attack.
If it doesn't could you then make a screen (of the duellinglist) and send me that by PM? Because with my account, and the players i asked, it seems to work.

QUOTE (TheAmericanMagician)
hey is my master suppose to make me immortal or anyone? and are they my new master?

Technically i'm not allowed to really answer this question. But well, think of the books and the answer will be logically.

Quote    Reply   

#88 [url]

Feb 11 11 12:48 AM

OK!!! Got the game set up flamelssecret/clap3.gif flamelssecret/clap3.gif flamelssecret/clap3.gif

WHere do I get swords and learn stuff? I like died in San Frisco on Posnios Flies...OR hea

Figuared out heal, and i got 2 weapons, but what does fruit do?

user posted image
Aura:Red Scent:Lemon
Knowing others is intelligence Knowing your self is true wisdom
Mastering others is strength Mastering your self is true power
Element:Wind & Earth Weapon: Runes, Marks, Swords

Quote    Reply   

#89 [url]

Feb 11 11 10:05 AM

QUOTE (The Wise One @ February 11, 2011 12:48 am)
OK!!! Got the game set up  flamelssecret/clap3.gif  flamelssecret/clap3.gif  flamelssecret/clap3.gif

WHere do I get swords and learn stuff? I like died in San Frisco on Posnios Flies...OR hea

Figuared out heal, and i got 2 weapons, but what does fruit do?

The fruit will recover your aura if you'ld eat it, that will come in handy as soon as you use skills that will lower the aura.

Quote    Reply   

#90 [url]

Feb 11 11 4:15 PM

What is the first Magic called in English?

user posted image
Aura:Green Scent:Valerian/fresh cut grass Elder:Huracan Magics:Wind(especially tornados)
"Get rhythm when you get the blues"-Johnny Cash
Banner made by Elycia

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad

#91 [url]

Feb 12 11 3:35 AM

QUOTE (Gianna @ February 05, 2011 04:38 am)
how do you get an elder to awkaen you because ive asked an they just left

They grant your wish if they feel like that. Just be patient and keep trying.

QUOTE (Thalion)
Yeah, it's really hard to find someone to teach you or grant whatever you wish. I'm immortal and awakened, anyway.
Does the wish-granting depend on something?

Yea you were really fast at doing that.
It indeed isn't just randomly... Try keeping the books in mind. You know it's a game about the series don't you?

the only reason i wanted it to be Prometheus is because M.r. Scott made him sound like Chuck Norris

I have him, but trust me it took me almost 24 hours.

SO like is you go to a earth elder and ask for wind magic they might not teach it to you?

AHHHHHH I thought it revived health so I ate it when i needed health!

Ok? Hecate awakened me on the first try...now what? And I also gained ABUNCH of stuff while searching for her...AND dont you think shee should teach me earth magic? BUT NO! Its not like shes my master or anything

OK! If im awakened by Hecate and trained by the warrior dude to use swords, WHICH ELDER WILL TEACH ME MAGIC? I tried Witch of Endor, the fire guy and someone eles and nothing! Do I need to choose the option Teach me in magic first?

user posted image

Quote    Reply   

#92 [url]

Feb 14 11 12:06 PM

Normally Gianna answer here, because here English is much better than my English, but she had a busy weekend. So I apologize for my English and I hope you all will understand it.

@The Wise One: The game is based on the books so read the books and you will know which elder or immortal teach you the abilities You need to choose the option. So if you want to learn magic, you need to choose that option and ask it to the Elder or Immortal. Like you said if the Elder don't have the ability to teach you magic, they refuse your request. Even if they can teach you the ability the can refuse it also, like the books. So use the books of Michael Scott to help you in this game/quest.

@tasman: If it is correct, every skill is now translated to English. So for your information, the skills you have learned yet are fireball(fire) and slowdown your opponent (magic). The picture is a sandglass.

Quote    Reply   

#93 [url]

Feb 14 11 7:43 PM

Your english is fine, but thanks

user posted image

Quote    Reply   

#94 [url]

Feb 14 11 7:45 PM

Thanks, that's just what I wanted to know.

user posted image
Aura:Green Scent:Valerian/fresh cut grass Elder:Huracan Magics:Wind(especially tornados)
"Get rhythm when you get the blues"-Johnny Cash
Banner made by Elycia

Quote    Reply   

#95 [url]

Feb 14 11 11:11 PM

QUOTE (Gilgamesj @ February 14, 2011 12:06 pm)
Normally Gianna answer here, because here English is much better than my English, but she had a busy weekend. So I apologize for my English and I hope you all will understand it.

@The Wise One: The game is based on the books so read the books and you will know which elder or immortal teach you the abilities You need to choose the option. So if you want to learn magic, you need to choose that option and ask it to the Elder or Immortal. Like you said if the Elder don't have the ability to teach you magic, they refuse your request. Even if they can teach you the ability the can refuse it also, like the books. So use the books of Michael Scott to help you in this game/quest.

@tasman: If it is correct, every skill is now translated to English. So for your information, the skills you have learned yet are fireball(fire) and slowdown your opponent (magic). The picture is a sandglass.

so...we cant like for example ask Prometheus to teach us water magic and expect an answer ? and your English is fine better than most native English speakers lol

user posted image
Aura color:purple red
Aura scent:Lavender
Magic class:magician, necromancer, and alchemyst
Elder Master:mars
preferred weapon:dual gladius

Quote    Reply   

#96 [url]

Feb 15 11 12:07 AM

No We can't go to him for water, he is a fire...

Got alot accomplished today, got nick to train me in alchemy and pernell to train me in a move...only if I could find a elder for magic...cantfind a single one

user posted image

Quote    Reply   

#98 [url]

Feb 16 11 12:30 AM

Like Germain im guessing?

user posted image