Remove this ad

Zephfire

Next Generation Elder

Lead

Feb 4 11 12:52 AM

Tags : :

If you have any questions or would like an explanation of something you're stuck on within the game, post it here and one of us, or other members will see if we can help you.
Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad
Remove this ad

#6 [url]

Feb 4 11 4:29 AM

When you click on something and a bunch of yellow bricks pop up, with a rat or something on the side, what is that, and what are you supposed to do?
The only thing it will let me click is the fist, and that just takes me back to my house.

Plus, how do you get money to buy things. flamelssecret/idk.gif

user posted image
Aura color: Blue-Gray,
Aura scent: Pine,
Practices Water and Air magics.

Some books are to be tasted; others to be swallowed; and some few to be chewed and digested.~Francis Bacon

Quote    Reply   

Spacecadet

Next Generation Elder

#7 [url]

Feb 4 11 4:33 AM

QUOTE (Archon14 @ February 03, 2011 10:29 pm)
When you click on something and a bunch of yellow bricks pop up, with a rat or something on the side, what is that, and what are you supposed to do?

those bricks will fill in as you train and gain more magical and other fighting skills, in the beginning you can use weapons found or bought or fight with your fist to try and defeat the enemy, in that particular instance a rat. but before you can train you must find an elder to awaken you. if you don't find an elder or immortal, you will encounter an enemy instead.

Quote    Reply   

JLB

Sorcerer

#8 [url]

Feb 4 11 12:37 PM

Is there any way to run from what you're fighting? Because after fighting a rat and a snake my health is down to 11. Also, is there any way to turn the map key to English?

user posted image
Carpe diem, et non dimittet.

Quote    Reply   

#9 [url]

Feb 4 11 12:53 PM

QUOTE (JBL)
Is there any way to run from what you're fighting? Because after fighting a rat and a snake my health is down to 11. Also, is there any way to turn the map key to English?

No unfortunatly you can't run from the creatures you face. But your health (and aura) will recover if you take a rest.
If we would turn the mapkey into english my members won't understand it anymore. I will see if there is a way to make it work if i put in a english map (with map key) for the english while keeping the dutch for the dutch readers.

But untill then i hope this will help
user posted image

Quote    Reply   

JLB

Sorcerer

#10 [url]

Feb 4 11 1:05 PM

Thank you, I understand that no matter which way it is someone won't be able to understand it. Thanks for the key, I was able to figure out shadowrelm but the rest I couldn't really figure out.

user posted image

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad

#11 [url]

Feb 4 11 11:07 PM

how do you get an elder to awkaen you because ive asked an they just left

never mind i got Prometheus to awaken me

user posted image
Aura color:purple red
Aura scent:Lavender
Magic class:magician, necromancer, and alchemyst
Elder Master:mars
preferred weapon:dual gladius

Quote    Reply   

#12 [url]

Feb 5 11 2:09 AM

I'm having that problem too.
I guess none of the Elders like me. flamelssecret/hysterical.gif

user posted image
Aura color: Blue-Gray,
Aura scent: Pine,
Practices Water and Air magics.

Some books are to be tasted; others to be swallowed; and some few to be chewed and digested.~Francis Bacon

Quote    Reply   

JLB

Sorcerer

#13 [url]

Feb 5 11 2:26 AM

I know! Whenever I actully foun an elder, they would basically tell me to go away, but I finally got Hekate to awaken me. Also, can any Elder make you immortal?

user posted image

Quote    Reply   

#14 [url]

Feb 5 11 4:55 AM

QUOTE (JLB @ February 05, 2011 02:26 am)
I know! Whenever I actully foun an elder, they would basically tell me to go away, but I finally got Hekate to awaken me. Also, can any Elder make you immortal?

the only reason i wanted it to be Prometheus is because M.r. Scott made him sound like Chuck Norris

user posted image
Aura color:purple red
Aura scent:Lavender
Magic class:magician, necromancer, and alchemyst
Elder Master:mars
preferred weapon:dual gladius

Quote    Reply   

Thalion

Sorcerer

#15 [url]

Feb 5 11 8:49 AM

QUOTE (JLB @ February 05, 2011 03:26 am)

Yeah, it's really hard to find someone to teach you or grant whatever you wish. I'm immortal and awakened, anyway.

Does the wish-granting depend on something?

user posted image
Aura: Ocean Scent: Sea Breeze & Athelas
Element: Aether
Weapon: Longsword and a dao or a talwar
To touch the light you must pass beneath the shadow.

Quote    Reply   

#16 [url]

Feb 5 11 9:38 AM

QUOTE (TheAmericanMagician)
how do you get an elder to awkaen you because ive asked an they just left

They grant your wish if they feel like that. Just be patient and keep trying.

QUOTE (Thalion)
Yeah, it's really hard to find someone to teach you or grant whatever you wish. I'm immortal and awakened, anyway.
Does the wish-granting depend on something?

Yea you were really fast at doing that.
It indeed isn't just randomly... Try keeping the books in mind. You know it's a game about the series don't you?

QUOTE (TheAmericanMagician)
the only reason i wanted it to be Prometheus is because M.r. Scott made him sound like Chuck Norris

I have him, but trust me it took me almost 24 hours.

Quote    Reply   

JLB

Sorcerer

#17 [url]

Feb 5 11 11:38 AM

I was awakened by Hekate, but didn't they say something about how the Morrifan can awaken people? That would be cool to have her awaken you. Another thing that sort of annoyed me was that you couldn't learn anything until you're awakened, and once you fight around two battles, you lose the next battle. So that's the reason why I've lost a lot of battles.

user posted image

Quote    Reply   

Thalion

Sorcerer

#18 [url]

Feb 5 11 12:29 PM

Is there a way to defeat flies if I'm Level 1? Cause I lost something like 400 battles, and it makes me really angry. flamelssecret/badmood.gif It takes an aeon to level up.
Another question (not really about gameplay): where did you get the pic of Morrigan? It looks amazing!

user posted image

Quote    Reply   

JLB

Sorcerer

#19 [url]

Feb 5 11 12:31 PM

Thalion: how did you get immortal so quick?

Don't you need to win something like 17 battles to level up?

user posted image

Quote    Reply   

Thalion

Sorcerer

#20 [url]

Feb 5 11 12:35 PM

I don't know! I met Tammuz, I asked him and he made me immortal!

I'm not so lucky on other things. Just look at my "Lost Battles".

Anyway. I've been invited to duel, I've accepted it, but I can't fight them (it doesn't do anything when I click on the little icons). What should I do?

user posted image

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad
Add Reply

Quick Reply

bbcode help