Remove this ad

Zephfire

Next Generation Elder

Lead

Jan 31 11 12:01 AM

Tags : :

As some of you will know, we enjoy sharing our Flamel world with two other forums, Yuna's German one, and Gianna's Dutch forum.
We are very intruiged and pleased to announce that Gianna's Flameldome have a very exciting project called 'Adventure to Immortality' that will be live this week.
We're working with them to translate it into English so that you will all be able to play as well, and we've been very lucky to have had a sneak peek... and we think you'll all have a great time playing!
You'll need to register with them to be able to play, but registration is free and Gianna should be posting soon to tell you a little more about it, to give you the link and tell you how to register.
We wish Gianna, Mark and their team a smooth launch, and hope you'll all enjoy their game and show your support for all their hard work by playing.
You'll be able to post questions and comments in this thread, and either Gianna or one of us should be able to answer and give you hints.
Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad
Remove this ad

Zephfire

Next Generation Elder

#2 [url]

Jan 31 11 12:19 AM

QUOTE (JLB @ January 31, 2011 01:15 am)
Ohhhh, sounds interesting, is it a puzzle game like the apprentice and the awakening?

No, not a puzzle game although there are some elements that will require you to think carefully, more of an adventure based game, the rest you'll have to wait until they launch it to find out!

Quote    Reply   

#4 [url]

Jan 31 11 2:54 AM

@JLB; glad you can't wait neither can i.

Let's start with how to register to join. Of course you'll need to visit our site.
After that you'll need to click on registration in the top left corner
user posted image
That leads you to the Dutch version of the code of conduct. Below that, click the left hand button.
user posted image
Now you're seeing the registration form. When you click on the language drop down menu, you'll be able to choose English.
user posted image
After you've selected your language, you'll be led back to the code of conduct, this time everything will appear in English
gebruikersnaam = username
wachtwoord = password

Now let me tell all of you a bit about 'Adventure to Immortality'

You're a humani, looking for immortality. While travelling you'll walk through shadowrealms and the road you take is full of dangers. You'll fight the most bizarre creatures and will see things you never thought could be real.

Here you'll see a sight of what you're waiting for...
user posted image

Quote    Reply   
Quote    Reply   

#6 [url]

Feb 1 11 1:57 AM

And not for the first time this week i was left speechless with the compliments. wub.gif Thanks a lot for the very kind words, but you know, it was/is fun building it and putting it together.

Anyway, i promised that i'ld share some little bits with you guys, so here's a report of one of our testers.

Help! I've been travelling for so long, I've wandered all over the world! You'll never guess what I met! Well at first it wasn't bad; rats, cats and ravens. Nothing to worry about I thought. But I can tell you they're different. I couldn't outrun their attacks. I'm so glad I took my catapult, they were so fierce and I would have failed on my quest without it.

At the end I was facing a bald man.
user posted image
The moment I woke up, I found myself at my own place again, it was a pretty scary world out there!

Quote    Reply   

#7 [url]

Feb 1 11 10:25 AM

It is an honor to gave you a sneak preview and it is a greater honor to get from the writer himself Favors. I hope everyone will enjoy it as much as ourselves, but also as the testers like spacecadet and zephfire.

@Gianna, it's a funny report
btw Zephfire loves the rats, yes she told me

Greetings
Mark

Quote    Reply   

Zephfire

Next Generation Elder

#8 [url]

Feb 1 11 9:18 PM

QUOTE (Gilgamesj @ February 01, 2011 11:25 am)
It is an honor to gave you a sneak preview and it is a greater honor to get from the writer himself Favors. I hope everyone will enjoy it as much as ourselves, but also as the testers like spacecadet and zephfire.

Greetings
Mark

Loves rats? Not the word I had in mind for them! But it has been a great amount of fun testing, and i'm sure our members will enjoy it too! Well done you guys on a great idea! flamelssecret/clap3.gif

Quote    Reply   

#9 [url]

Feb 2 11 12:05 AM

Well you know Zephfire, testing with you guys joining us, indeed is a lot of fun.

Those sweet kind and lovely rats got company you know. One of the wonderful testers found them boring... Or was it annoying... flamelssecret/innocent.gif I know it was something.

I wanted to share yet another report with you guys from one of our testers. The idea behind this feature was a combination of a thought this tester and Zephfire had, to solve a quite irritating issue.

Well, that went down a treat! Aunt Agnes definitely makes a good cup of coffee, and have you tasted her muffins? They are truly unforgettable, so make sure to eat it all up, it'll do you the world of good!

user posted image

Quote    Reply   

#10 [url]

Feb 2 11 1:50 AM

When will it be online? I've just registered in the website!

user posted image
Aura colour: Dark Grey
Aura scent: Raspberries
Element: Earth
Magic: Alchemy

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad

#11 [url]

Feb 2 11 1:05 PM

Yikes, i didn't even notice i forgot to mentioned that important part about this whole thing.

Next friday, february fourth, will Adventure to Immortality go live at 00:01 a.m.. Just to be sure, that's 00:01 my time (GMT+1)

Quote    Reply   

Spacecadet

Next Generation Elder

#12 [url]

Feb 2 11 10:31 PM

QUOTE (Zephfire @ February 01, 2011 03:18 pm)
QUOTE (Gilgamesj @ February 01, 2011 11:25 am)

Greetings
Mark

Loves rats? Not the word I had in mind for them! But it has been a great amount of fun testing, and i'm sure our members will enjoy it too! Well done you guys on a great idea! flamelssecret/clap3.gif

Yes I think you love the rats too And I agree job well done! flamelssecret/clap3.gif Its a lot of fun testing, and I'm looking forward to everyone being able to play tomorrow

Quote    Reply   

#13 [url]

Feb 2 11 11:28 PM

And now we face the end. As of today we spent most of our time on polishing things up, starting to check the whole project one final last time and getting the last feature in it. Standing a day before launch we as a team see finally fit all the puzzle pieces together and after all the hard work it finally pays of. Weeks/Months of work that gave us the greatest fun, but also cost some of us some tears, is finally paying of and launch-worthy.

Being only one day away from launch the burden on our shoulders is lifted and for one day we'll have some peace of mind. First thing in the morning we'll start fixing a few final things and we're good to go.
I want to thank all of the testers for their time and work and patience, thanks for bearing with us especially these last few days.

On behalf of my team i have to say a special thank you to two wonderful testers that joined us in the end:
Zephfire, Spacecadet, thanks for joining our testteam and for working with us to solve some final bug. You guys are really really awesome. I love you both for your effort. Working with the both of you couldn't be any more wonderful. Please tell me in some time you both want to join us with the newer versions.
Oh, and yes i will stalk you both a little less as soon as we launch.

Then there is nothing left but to give out a final report.
You've witnessed magic and your life will never be the same again, to save yourself and the world as you know it you'll have to start a journey full of dangers. On your quest you'll face the most dangerous creatures, whom you weren't even aware of. To achieve your goal you'll have to visit strange shadowrealms and visit a lot of masters. Hopefully you'll find an Elder who's willing to awaken you, 'because only that way, you'll have a chance to survive...

Before i'll hit the postbutton i wanted to share a final sneakpeek.
Since the three of us agree Zephfire loves those rats (she even gave them some company remember). I'll show them.
user posted image

Quote    Reply   

Zephfire

Next Generation Elder

#14 [url]

Feb 3 11 6:06 PM

Rats. Rats everywhere! Is nowhere safe from Dee's prying eyes? flamelssecret/sFun_scared.gif

Gianna and Mark, it's been a lot of fun and my pleasure to have helped with the testing flamelssecret/clap3.gif

And for the rest of you...Adventure to Immortality is now live, don't forget to register to play first, and here's the link for you: Adventure to Immortality, click here!

Have fun all!

Quote    Reply   

#15 [url]

Feb 7 11 5:05 AM

I registered to the site and everything, clicked Zephs link but then what? Its all ina a languge i dont speak and idk what to do

user posted image
Aura:Red Scent:Lemon
Knowing others is intelligence Knowing your self is true wisdom
Mastering others is strength Mastering your self is true power
Element:Wind & Earth Weapon: Runes, Marks, Swords

Quote    Reply   

Spacecadet

Next Generation Elder

#16 [url]

Feb 7 11 2:01 PM

QUOTE (The Wise One @ February 06, 2011 11:05 pm)
I registered to the site and everything, clicked Zephs link but then what? Its all ina a languge i dont speak and idk what to do

on the map under the main banner click the icon that looks like a british flag that will put it in english

Quote    Reply   

#17 [url]

Feb 11 11 12:52 AM

How do I change the game? got the forum to English BUT not the game and I dont see a flag anywhere...

I just totaly lied right there I got it!!

user posted image
Aura:Red Scent:Lemon
Knowing others is intelligence Knowing your self is true wisdom
Mastering others is strength Mastering your self is true power
Element:Wind & Earth Weapon: Runes, Marks, Swords

Quote    Reply   

#18 [url]

Mar 2 11 12:22 AM

I forgot my password so I started randomly guessing what it is so now I cant log in I have the same username on both sites This one and Flameldome flamelssecret/sFun_explosive.gif flamelssecret/sFun_explosive.gif flamelssecret/sFun_explosive.gif flamelssecret/sFun_explosive.gif and by the way its Dutch use Google translate
(last part intended for the non Dutch reading this

War is nothing Death is weak but together their effects are strong Aura is all
Aura Color: Pure Emerald
Aura Sent: Lemons

Quote    Reply   

#19 [url]

Mar 2 11 2:34 PM

QUOTE (Raham @ March 02, 2011 12:22 am)
I forgot my password so I started randomly guessing what it is so now I cant log in I have the same username on both sites This one and Flameldome

Could you PM me a screenshot of the message you're recieving trying to login?

I'll see if i can help with that.

Quote    Reply   

#20 [url]

Mar 2 11 10:40 PM

U heeft het maximaal aantal aanmeldingspogingen overschreden. Daarom moet u nu, naast uw gebruikersnaam en wachtwoord, ook een bevestigingscode invullen van de afbeelding hieronder.

Which means:

You have exceeded the maximum number of logon attempts. Therefore you now, next to your username and password, also enter a confirmation code from the image below.

Now now, let's play nicely

War is nothing Death is weak but together their effects are strong Aura is all
Aura Color: Pure Emerald
Aura Sent: Lemons

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad
Add Reply

Quick Reply

bbcode help