Remove this ad

#61 [url]

May 5 11 10:22 PM

In March, I went on the annual "Europe Trip" that one of the history teachers in at my school takes the Juniors and Seniors on. We spent the last three days of the trip in Paris, so looking at this again has brought back a lot of wonderful memories. Especially since I was (un)lucky enough to lose my camera on the beach in St. Malo the day before we went to Paris, so I only have the pictures I took in England before I had to change memory cards. flamelssecret/crying.gif
However, I'm kicking myself for deciding to not reread The Magician before the trip, because I completely forgot that they start out at Sacre-Cour. We ended up going there twice, and I had completely forgotten it's significance to me. Go figure. flamelssecret/wall_.gif lol

user posted image

Aura Color: Midnight Blue
Aura Scent: Lavender

Remove this ad

Jef

Sorcerer

#62 [url]

May 7 11 10:46 AM

Aww, I feel with you,
I'm like that all the time too

And wow, to know that all those places really exist, it really brings the story to life.

user posted image
ABILOST: Part 1: The land across the Ginungagap / Chapter 1:The tale without a beginning
Now Garm howls loud, before Gnipahellir, the fetters will burst, and Fenrir run free;
Much do I know, and more can see, of the fate of the gods, the mighty in fight.
~Völuspá; stanza 44
Scent: Strawberry / Aura:Azure / Magic: Purgatory Fire / Weapon: Runes

Zero

Apprentice

#63 [url]

May 9 11 7:25 AM

Once again, good job, you really have a good deal of commitment

Aura Color: [TBA]
Aura Scent: Black Cherry (Changes sporadically)
Master of the Elements of Darkness and Shadow

"They say living well is the best revenge, but Stabbing works just as well"
user posted image

Remove this ad

#65 [url]

Jun 7 11 2:38 AM

Can't wait to see that! flamelssecret/dance.gif

Aura Color: Cadmium Red Aura scent:Burning pitch
Magical strongpoints: Air, Fire, and Earth magics, Transmutation, and Necromancy
The promise given was a necessity of the past: The word broken is the necessity of the present.
user posted image

Zephfire

Next Generation Elder

#66 [url]

Apr 12 12 1:59 AM

**This thread has now closed to prevent spoilers from The Enchantress**

Remove this ad

Quick Reply

bbcode help