Remove this ad

Zephfire

Next Generation Elder

Lead

Nov 16 10 3:25 PM

Tags : :

Vote for your favorite stumper!!!

Sorry, but the Log-in screen doesn't count as a puzzle! flamelssecret/hysterical.gif

Which puzzle did you like most? (Result)

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad
Remove this ad

Elena

Immortal

#1 [url]

Nov 17 10 2:47 AM

QUOTE (Zephfire @ November 16, 2010 06:25 pm)
Vote for your favorite stumper!!!

Sorry, but the Log-in screen doesn't count as a puzzle! flamelssecret/hysterical.gif

Well too bad.

user posted image
Pottermore: GoldAccio87 | Slytherin will help you on the way to greatness..

Quote    Reply   

#2 [url]

Nov 17 10 4:35 AM

What about the gate? flamelssecret/hysterical.gif Just kidding, but i could never find the right place to click to open it! It probably took me more time for that than some of the others..

user posted image
"At the time, King Herbert felt that to remain safe, the kingdom needed and effective intelligence force."
"An intelligent force?"
Not intelligent. Intelligence. Although it does help if your intelligence force is also intelligent." - Ranger's Apprentice, Book 1

Aura Color - White......Aura Scent- Hydrogen Peroxide

Quote    Reply   

#3 [url]

Nov 23 10 5:36 AM

I loved Getting the Picture (it was a very nice picture), even though it gave me the most trouble trying to get it in the time limit.

Aura Color: Cloud Grey
Aura Scent: Pine
Element: Water & Air

Quote    Reply   

#4 [url]

Dec 22 10 8:46 PM

The Getting the Picture was my favorite, though only because I have hated those tthings for longer than I can remember and this one was the first time I have actually understood.

"The two that are one must become the one that is all." - The Magician

Quote    Reply   

JLB

Sorcerer

#5 [url]

Dec 27 10 1:18 PM

I would say the door because I figured out what ISIS ment pretty fast so the hardest part was getting the hands in the right spot.

user posted image
Carpe diem, et non dimittet.

Quote    Reply   

justmeandi

Spellcaster

#6 [url]

Feb 22 11 8:44 AM

I have always liked doing the getting the Picture ones.. Since a long time I know how to do them thanks to a childish dress-up game a friend used to play and always made me do this puzzle for her.

About the differences... It's a good thing I had the book with me. And strangely enough.. I didn't even understand what I needed to do and almost had to reset everything because I was staring at the screen not getting what I have to do. LOL Otherwise, spying differences is a personal favourite always.

user posted image

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad

#7 [url]

Mar 3 11 11:07 PM

I liked the water one best because I had to keep trying a be persistent in finding the right answer.

Aura=Turquoise
Magic scent=Ocean Waves
Elemental Magic=Water

Quote    Reply   

#8 [url]

Jun 8 11 12:39 AM

I liked the "Getting the Picture" one the best, because it had a mathematical strategy/logic involved in it. I love those puzzles (they're too easy, though). When you're solving, the hardest part is the last two rows, and that takes the longest time-everything else is easy to solve.

"Blinding ignorance does mislead us. O! Wretched mortals, open your eyes!"
-Leonardo da Vinci
"It is best to be both feared and loved; however, if one cannot be both, it is better to be feared than loved."
-Niccolo Machiavelli

Quote    Reply   

#9 [url]

Oct 2 11 4:53 PM

My favorite is the "Find the Keys Maze."
Simply because it's Chip's Challenge. I used to play this game when I was a kid and it was my favorite game at that time.
I actually downloaded a program where you can make your own maze!

user posted image

Quote    Reply   

#10 [url]

May 9 12 3:27 PM

um, I'm not sure what this is. I got awakened through the Alchemyst game on the other website linked to this forum. Is this the right one?

Aura Color- Purple. Scent- outdoor woods. Favorite song- Mirror by Barlow Girl. Favorite elemental magic- that is tough, each one is unique.

Quote    Reply   

#11 [url]

May 15 12 11:40 AM

QUOTE (Nurmengard @ October 02, 2011 10:23 pm)
My favorite is the "Find the Keys Maze."
Simply because it's Chip's Challenge. I used to play this game when I was a kid and it was my favorite game at that time.
I actually downloaded a program where you can make your own maze!

yeah same here... i mean the puzzle part not the kid part

An apple a day keeps John Dee away.
Weapon: Sword, Shield, Bow and Scimitar
Master of: Fire, Earth, Air, Water, Aether, Weaponry and Tactics

Quote    Reply   

#12 [url]

Aug 9 12 4:24 PM

I liked the free the block one because it was fun to move and you had to really think of a plan. Unfortunately it was easy....

user posted image
Aura color: Faint Yellow..........Aura scent: Lemongrass

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad
Add Reply

Quick Reply

bbcode help