Remove this ad

Zephfire

Next Generation Elder

Lead

Nov 16 10 3:19 PM

Tags : :

This looks familiar... Or, it will look familiar eventually!

The clock is ticking... Better be quick to be the hero, you don't want to be stuck in here when the timer hits zero!

flamelssecret/rulez.gif
Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad
Remove this ad

Sorcerer

#4 [url]

Nov 19 10 10:35 PM

hate slidie puzzles, i stink at them! flamelssecret/crying.gif

user posted image
Aura:Emerald
Scent:Raspberry
I have been Awakened... I am a master of Fire... Water... Earth and Air... and an apprentice to a master of Time... I posess the gift of Foresight...

Quote    Reply   

Spacecadet

Next Generation Elder

#6 [url]

Nov 20 10 5:06 PM

QUOTE (RainaWeather @ November 19, 2010 06:44 pm)
I can get about 75% of the picture now (which is a big improvement from my previous record of 2% flamelssecret/hysterical.gif )

thanks good keep at it, youll get it eventually, this one took me the longest to get too, once you atart getting most of the puzzle in place it becomes a lot easier, because you start getting faster at it.

Quote    Reply   

#7 [url]

Nov 23 10 2:35 AM

I solved the puzzle!!! Mind you I couldn't do the other ones in enough time, but I've never been able to solve this one before so I'm still happy about it.

Aura Color: Cloud Grey
Aura Scent: Pine
Element: Water & Air

Quote    Reply   

Spacecadet

Next Generation Elder

#8 [url]

Nov 23 10 2:41 AM

QUOTE (RainaWeather @ November 22, 2010 08:35 pm)
I solved the puzzle!!! Mind you I couldn't do the other ones in enough time, but I've never been able to solve this one before so I'm still happy about it.

good job! flamelssecret/clap3.gif now just a little faster and youll have it

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad

#9 [url]

Nov 23 10 2:49 AM

I love these puzzles i got it on my first try. if youre having trouble just devote your time to learning it, once you get it down you can finish it with enough time left for the others

Aura Color: Green
Aura Smell: Freshly-Cut Grass

Elements: Fire and Air

Quote    Reply   

JLB

Sorcerer

#10 [url]

Dec 18 10 9:54 PM

I got three this time, I'm starting to get this one. I hope I can beat it by tommarrow.
Edit: This is the last one I need to beat it in 2 min. please someone help. flamelssecret/pray.gif

user posted image
Carpe diem, et non dimittet.

Quote    Reply   

hitmanjls

Next Generation Elder

#11 [url]

Dec 20 10 2:56 PM

QUOTE (JLB @ December 18, 2010 04:54 pm)
I got three this time, I'm starting to get this one. I hope I can beat it by tommarrow.
Edit: This is the last one I need to beat it in 2 min. please someone help. flamelssecret/pray.gif

My advice to you would be for you to practice the other puzzles and get faster on them, thus leaving you more time on this puzzle!

And save this one for last if you're having trouble.

Quote    Reply   

JLB

Sorcerer

#12 [url]

Dec 21 10 1:15 PM

That's what I did withouteven seeing this, I had about 8 min left and I did it in 7. I also had just the last 2 rows left, and I was just moving blocks around in the corner, and then I won, I was pretty surprised.

user posted image
Carpe diem, et non dimittet.

Quote    Reply   

#13 [url]

Jan 11 11 6:55 PM

This is the one that is taking me the longest. I have managed to get the others. But I need to work this one out until I can solve it. And then work on the others.

~baseballblondie~
Aura - red Scent - vanilla

Quote    Reply   

Spacecadet

Next Generation Elder

#15 [url]

Nov 7 11 3:15 PM

QUOTE (daliladea_jeanne @ November 07, 2011 08:49 am)
I'll never make it. flamelssecret/crying.gif the time is running flamelssecret/hourglass.gif and I can do 3 of them. What about the rest? I left it.

I took me a lot of time to get this one, I had to make sure i knew how to do it. there is a strategy to these types of puzzles (google is your friend ) also it helps if you learn the other puzzles really well that way you can have the most time for this puzzle, i left this one until the end.

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad
Add Reply

Quick Reply

bbcode help