Remove this ad

Zephfire

Next Generation Elder

Lead

Nov 16 10 3:12 PM

Tags : :

Wow... It sure does smell in here!!!

Better not show any weakness to this Elder... Or, you might not be making it out of this cabin alive!

Lets hear what he has to say.

flamelssecret/welcome smiley.gif

WHAT?!? Only 10 minutes? flamelssecret/sFun_scared.gif
Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad
Remove this ad

#1 [url]

Nov 16 10 10:03 PM

Ooh, cool-looking elder! Also, for about five seconds, I thought he was holding a shotgun. Then I realized it was a staff.

I can do 2 of the puzzles perfectly fine, one traumatizes me, one confuses me, and the other seems impossible.

user posted image
[ Aura: Gold ] [ Scent: Fresh Ginger ]

Quote    Reply   

Spacecadet

Next Generation Elder

#2 [url]

Nov 16 10 11:50 PM

QUOTE (Silvertwinn @ November 16, 2010 05:03 pm)
Ooh, cool-looking elder! Also, for about five seconds, I thought he was holding a shotgun. Then I realized it was a staff.

I can do 2 of the puzzles perfectly fine, one traumatizes me, one confuses me, and the other seems impossible.

This was definitely the hardest part for me, i found it helped to figure out a strategy for each individual puzzle and then once i had that i ordered them leaving the most challenging to the end and was finally able to solve them all in the allotted time. But it was a lot of trial and error for me.

Quote    Reply   

JLB

Sorcerer

#3 [url]

Dec 21 10 1:18 PM

QUOTE (Silvertwinn @ November 16, 2010 10:03 pm)

It really did look like a shotgun. flamelssecret/Agreed.gif

user posted image
Carpe diem, et non dimittet.

Quote    Reply   

#4 [url]

Dec 23 10 6:06 PM

I DON'T UNDERSTAND THIS!!!! I got 2 just fine, but the other 3 make me cry! flamelssecret/crying.gif

user posted image
Aura: Pure Cerulean Blue Scent: Old Spice Specialties: Water Magic and Sorcery

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad

#5 [url]

Feb 6 11 5:40 PM

flamelssecret/idk.gif hellpppppp me please!!!!

QUOTE (selenemelia22 @ December 23, 2010 06:06 pm)
I DON'T UNDERSTAND THIS!!!! I got 2 just fine, but the other 3 make me cry! flamelssecret/crying.gif

flamelssecret/crying.gif heck i cant even get 1 right hellpppppppppppp

Please do NOT double post. Use 'EDIT' to add any more comments in your posts. Thanks! ~Elena

user posted image
Aura Color:Fire Orange Aura Scent:Cayenne Elements: Fire Air Water Specialtys: Alchemy, Sorcerry and imaginatourie

Quote    Reply   

#6 [url]

Aug 7 11 11:07 PM

I had gotten to caben and was having a realy hard time with the puzzles so I cliked on the tab with the forum and I must have acsidently closed the tab with the game but when I tryed to start the game again the black lodeing bar comes up fully extended with no % numbers and the menu never comes up

I try on my brother's computer and its working but still not on mine flamelssecret/crying.gif

Quote    Reply   

#7 [url]

Jun 10 12 2:58 AM

QUOTE (selenemelia22 @ December 23, 2010 06:06 pm)

Agreed! I can get the first two and came close to solving the one after that, but I can't get them! flamelssecret/Agreed.gif
My head will probably flamelssecret/sFun_explosive.gif if I try harder.

Aura: Electric Blue
Scent: Rain
Element: Aether
The most common elements in the universe are hydrogen and stupidity, but not in that order.

Quote    Reply   

#8 [url]

Jul 26 13 6:47 AM

What happens if you run out of the ten minutes without pressing "reset"? Anybody?

user posted image

Aura: Forest Green Scent: Rainwater

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad
Add Reply

Quick Reply

bbcode help