Remove this ad

Spacecadet

Next Generation Elder

#61 [url]

Aug 9 12 3:40 PM

QUOTE (roooo @ August 09, 2012 10:38 am)
QUOTE (Spacecadet @ August 09, 2012 03:14 pm)
QUOTE (roooo @ August 09, 2012 10:06 am)
So I really need some help on this one. I've figured out what ISIS means and got it to the right time but nothing is happening. And yes i am aware that there is an AM and PM. I have also set it to the right one of those. Help?

you probably havent used everything on the page... each "tool" has a function

See thats my problem, I have used all of the buttons, put all of the element things in, set it to the right time, have it on the right PM/AM thing. Should it be doing some thing?

You are still missing a step the "submit" step. And double check your list because one of those you haven't done otherwise you've be through to the next clue

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad

#62 [url]

Aug 9 12 3:43 PM

QUOTE (Spacecadet @ August 09, 2012 03:40 pm)
QUOTE (roooo @ August 09, 2012 10:38 am)
QUOTE (Spacecadet @ August 09, 2012 03:14 pm)
QUOTE (roooo @ August 09, 2012 10:06 am)
So I really need some help on this one. I've figured out what ISIS means and got it to the right time but nothing is happening. And yes i am aware that there is an AM and PM. I have also set it to the right one of those. Help?

you probably havent used everything on the page... each "tool" has a function

See thats my problem, I have used all of the buttons, put all of the element things in, set it to the right time, have it on the right PM/AM thing. Should it be doing some thing?

You are still missing a step the "submit" step. And double check your list because one of those you haven't done otherwise you've be through to the next clue

What list?

Nevermind, I was just afraid it would erase it.....so i didn't push it. Now i'm past.

user posted image
Aura color: Faint Yellow..........Aura scent: Lemongrass

Quote    Reply   
Add Reply

Quick Reply

bbcode help