Aura Colour: Blue
Scent:Lilies

user posted image

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad

#25 [url]

Dec 1 10 8:16 PM

I don't understand it flamelssecret/wall_.gif
I see 3 buttons under the clock, but nothing happend when I tried to click on them... I also tried to google something about Isis, but I didn't find anything similar to this flamelssecret/idk.gif

edit: OK, now I know how to change time shown by the clock, but I have no idea what time it should be...

Quote    Reply   

Sorcerer

#26 [url]

Dec 2 10 8:51 PM

click nick for some "helpful" hints

user posted image
Aura:Emerald
Scent:Raspberry
I have been Awakened... I am a master of Fire... Water... Earth and Air... and an apprentice to a master of Time... I posess the gift of Foresight...

Quote    Reply   

#27 [url]

Dec 5 10 3:14 PM

I already tried this, but it didn't help .
He says that he was in the military - I don't know how should it help me...
He also says that he forgot his watch, so I tried to set the time on the clock to the current time, but nothing happened.
And I really don't know what "Semper Fi"means...

Quote    Reply   

#28 [url]

Dec 5 10 5:49 PM

Semper Fi is a Latin phrase used in the military. It basically means, "Don't give up".
flamelssecret/secret.gif Look closer at the word 'ISIS'.

"The Power of Ground, Water, and Grass. And combined with this, the Power of Electricity, they all meld together. And with the Power of Dragon, they increase. Use this Jewel of Life for the greater good."-Arceus

Aura: Emerald. Scent: Oak. Element: Water.

Quote    Reply   

Sorcerer

#29 [url]

Dec 5 10 8:26 PM

notice how it was written in all CAPS

user posted image
Aura:Emerald
Scent:Raspberry
I have been Awakened... I am a master of Fire... Water... Earth and Air... and an apprentice to a master of Time... I posess the gift of Foresight...

Quote    Reply   

#30 [url]

Dec 6 10 7:53 PM

Allright, what if ISIS isn't ISIS, Spoiler removed? No, this time didn't work. I have no other idea at the moment, so I'm gonna watch a movie and hope that I wil know something in the end

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad

#31 [url]

Dec 12 10 2:20 AM

Okay, I can't figure out what Beware Isis or ISIS whatever it is is supposed to be, *Spoiler Removed* first because I couldn't tell if it was numbers or letters but that didn't do anything, also do the hands on the clock have to be exactly on the time because I am not a good at stoping them in exact places.... I don't understand!

Quote    Reply   

#32 [url]

Dec 12 10 3:53 AM

I think they need to be exact. try stopping it a little b4 where you want to set it and carefully click the button until you get it where you want it

Aura Color: Green
Aura Smell: Freshly-Cut Grass

Elements: Fire and Air

Quote    Reply   

#34 [url]

Dec 14 10 12:45 AM

You're not the only one. flamelssecret/badmood.gif I don't really like this puzzle very much. If I tried any harder to solve it, My head would flamelssecret/sFun_explosive.gif .

"The Power of Ground, Water, and Grass. And combined with this, the Power of Electricity, they all meld together. And with the Power of Dragon, they increase. Use this Jewel of Life for the greater good."-Arceus

Quote    Reply   

#35 [url]

Dec 14 10 4:07 AM

Think of the warning and what else it could be. take a look at Flamel's hint to help you. ease the clock hands into place with the buttons. and try all the buttons. if you still need help pm a moderator and they can give you more useful hints

Aura Color: Green
Aura Smell: Freshly-Cut Grass

Elements: Fire and Air

Quote    Reply   

#36 [url]

Dec 18 10 8:49 PM

I CAN'T GET THIS!!! I know what ISIS means, but I don't know how to use it. And what does the yellow button do? flamelssecret/wall_.gif

user posted image
Aura: Pure Cerulean Blue Scent: Old Spice Specialties: Water Magic and Sorcery

Quote    Reply   

#38 [url]

Dec 22 10 4:23 PM

Yellow moves the Minute hand, Green moves the Hour hand, Red resets the puzzle

Quote    Reply   

Godsryche

Next Generation Elder

#39 [url]

Dec 22 10 4:34 PM

QUOTE (Vahi @ December 22, 2010 12:23 pm)

Red resets the puzzle only when you get it wrong.

user posted image
I hear your hopes, I feel your dreams, and in the dark I hear your screams.

Aura: Blood Red
Scent: Freshly Struck Flint

Quote    Reply   

#40 [url]

Dec 23 10 3:33 AM

QUOTE (Godsryche @ December 22, 2010 04:34 pm)
QUOTE (Vahi @ December 22, 2010 12:23 pm)

Red resets the puzzle only when you get it wrong.

Thanks for the info, Godsryche.

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad
Add Reply

Quick Reply

bbcode help