Remove this ad

#41 [url]

Dec 21 10 7:26 PM

QUOTE (Areop-Enap sister24 @ December 20, 2010 11:45 pm)
still cant see the light!!!

Then ask for help!

user posted image
Aura: Pure Cerulean Blue Scent: Old Spice Specialties: Water Magic and Sorcery

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad

Godsryche

Next Generation Elder

#42 [url]

Dec 21 10 7:27 PM

QUOTE (selenemelia22 @ December 21, 2010 03:26 pm)

Then ask for help!

There really is not trick to getting this one. You just have to keep trying different patterns until you find one that successfully clears the board.

There's any number of different ways to complete this puzzle.

user posted image
I hear your hopes, I feel your dreams, and in the dark I hear your screams.

Aura: Blood Red
Scent: Freshly Struck Flint

Quote    Reply   

JLB

Sorcerer

#43 [url]

Dec 21 10 7:41 PM

When I did it, I was down to just a couple and I was mostly just randomly clicking in what looked like good spots, and then I was just like"Oh, I won"

user posted image
Carpe diem, et non dimittet.

Quote    Reply   

#44 [url]

Dec 21 10 10:02 PM

I was listening to a podcast, randomly clicking the squares, and after about 20 minutes, I noticed the green orb at the bottom of the screen! flamelssecret/dance.gif flamelssecret/clap3.gif flamelssecret/hyper_.gif flamelssecret/icon_bounce.gif

user posted image
Aura color: Blue-Gray,
Aura scent: Pine,
Practices Water and Air magics.

Some books are to be tasted; others to be swallowed; and some few to be chewed and digested.~Francis Bacon

Quote    Reply   

#47 [url]

Jan 6 11 1:30 PM

I've gotten it down to one square left and then I get like 8 more. Going to keep working on it at lunch today. I think I have a strategy for it now.

Edit: I don't know quite how I did it, but I got it! Now on to the cabin door!

~baseballblondie~
Aura - red Scent - vanilla

Quote    Reply   

#48 [url]

Jan 10 11 2:38 AM

QUOTE (selenemelia22 @ December 21, 2010 07:26 pm)

Then ask for help!

okay, then..

can flamelssecret/pray.gif someone flamelssecret/pray.gif please flamelssecret/pray.gif help flamelssecret/pray.gif me???

user posted image
Aura Color:White Aura Scent: Lavender Master of Air, Fire, Water, and Earth
Seventh daughter of a seventh daughter
Long-lost sister of Areop-Enap

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad

Zephfire

Next Generation Elder

#49 [url]

Jan 10 11 9:44 AM

QUOTE (Areop-Enap sister24 @ January 10, 2011 03:38 am)

okay, then..

can flamelssecret/pray.gif someone flamelssecret/pray.gif please flamelssecret/pray.gif help flamelssecret/pray.gif me???

If you watch carefully you'll see that each square behaves in a set pattern, the pattern won't change so you can use that to help you plan your moves in advance, or to undo a step when you think you've made a wrong move

Quote    Reply   

#50 [url]

Jan 12 11 3:09 AM

thanks, i got some help and im going to try it. it seems really legit.

okay, so i get back on the game, and i cant find the fog. i know i gt there really fast from the fountain.
EDIT: found it!!

i get the trick, but i always end up with the last two bottom corners. hmm... how do i get rid of those?

user posted image
Aura Color:White Aura Scent: Lavender Master of Air, Fire, Water, and Earth
Seventh daughter of a seventh daughter
Long-lost sister of Areop-Enap

Quote    Reply   

#51 [url]

Feb 4 11 10:27 PM

QUOTE (RainaWeather @ November 17, 2010 01:39 am)
I just got what each square does. I think I can solve it now!

ETA: I GOT IT!!!!

ughhhhhhhhhhhhhh howwwwwwwwwwwwww!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! flamelssecret/sFun_explosive.gif

user posted image
Aura Color:Fire Orange Aura Scent:Cayenne Elements: Fire Air Water Specialtys: Alchemy, Sorcerry and imaginatourie

Quote    Reply   

#52 [url]

Feb 20 11 4:08 PM

AAAAwwww!!!!!!!!!!! This is getting on my nerves. I have been at this for two hours straight and still only end up with two squares left. flamelssecret/wall_.gif flamelssecret/wall_.gif flamelssecret/wall_.gif flamelssecret/wall_.gif flamelssecret/wall_.gif Please can someone help?

user posted image
Aura: Purple and Turquoise Scent: Coconut Element: Time/Aether Weapon: Bow and Arrow
"Where moves there any beautiful as I, with the little golden greedy carp, gold unto gold, a gleam in its long hair. No; nor is there one of equal power in spells and secret rites. The proudest or most coy of spirit things, hide where he will, in wave or wrinkled moon, obeys." - Vivien (Time and the witch Vivien)

Quote    Reply   

#54 [url]

Jun 8 11 12:46 AM

I got it by starting with a pattern, but then moved onto random trial and error-It Worked!

"Blinding ignorance does mislead us. O! Wretched mortals, open your eyes!"
-Leonardo da Vinci
"It is best to be both feared and loved; however, if one cannot be both, it is better to be feared than loved."
-Niccolo Machiavelli

Quote    Reply   

#56 [url]

Jun 9 12 7:17 PM

Three more darned squares...urgh... flamelssecret/wall_.gif flamelssecret/crazy.gif flamelssecret/sFun_explosive.gif flamelssecret/smiley-vault-signs-069.gif

Edit: I solved it!

Aura: Electric Blue
Scent: Rain
Element: Aether
The most common elements in the universe are hydrogen and stupidity, but not in that order.

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad
Add Reply

Quick Reply

bbcode help