Remove this ad

dreamingofedward

Next Generation Elder

#41 [url]

Nov 10 08 7:48 PM

My first thought was to agree that is is being said to Dee by his elder. But the more I think about it - the more I think that Michael's reluctance to tell us who is saying and to whom it is being said means that it will be more then what we might perceive as the obvious - which is the category I place Dee/Dee's Elder into. Think Dee might be saying it - to a character that we have not yet met. I do think it also is giving away the fact that Perry will in fact get off Alcatraz - but I might be reading too much into it.

And thank you Michael for the awesome exclusive quote! We love that you visit here!

user posted image
Aura Color = Violet Magical Scent = Black Raspberry Favorite Element = Water

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad

Godsryche

Next Generation Elder

#42 [url]

Nov 10 08 8:27 PM

Dee pretty much already said something like that to The Morrigan, finally giving her permission to take out Perenelle once and for all.

user posted image
I hear your hopes, I feel your dreams, and in the dark I hear your screams.

Aura: Blood Red
Scent: Freshly Struck Flint

Quote    Reply   

Spacecadet

Next Generation Elder

#43 [url]

Nov 10 08 8:29 PM

QUOTE (Godsryche @ November 10, 2008 02:27 pm)
Dee pretty much already said something like that to The Morrigan, finally giving her permission to take out Perenelle once and for all.

did he? i thought he said that the morrigan could have perenelle and do with her as she likes.... that being said heavily implies that the morrigan probably does not survive and perenelle is on the run....

Quote    Reply   

#44 [url]

Nov 10 08 8:36 PM

No Dee did say something like that to the morrigan in the magician. I also think that Dee's elder is going to be a male elder. Dee seems a bit of the sexist type and I am assuming he picked it up for his elder so we can assume that his elder is male which rules out all the elders we have met. As for Machevelli I think his elder might be the Bastet.

Quote    Reply   

Godsryche

Next Generation Elder

#45 [url]

Nov 10 08 8:37 PM

not those words, but I meant since Dee already gave the word to kill Perenelle, why would he or his Elder be the one saying this?

I'm assuming his Elder knows about the whole thing involving him telling The Morrigan. I just don't think Dee has anything to do with this quote at all.

user posted image
I hear your hopes, I feel your dreams, and in the dark I hear your screams.

Aura: Blood Red
Scent: Freshly Struck Flint

Quote    Reply   

dreamingofedward

Next Generation Elder

#46 [url]

Nov 10 08 8:46 PM

QUOTE (Godsryche @ November 10, 2008 04:37 pm)
not those words, but I meant since Dee already gave the word to kill Perenelle, why would he or his Elder be the one saying this?

I'm assuming his Elder knows about the whole thing involving him telling The Morrigan. I just don't think Dee has anything to do with this quote at all.

I too remember Dee's elder telling him something like that. And in turn, he said something like that to the Morrigan - which is why when she arrived on the island she was going to do what ever she wanted with Perry. But I think that still leaves room for Dee to say it to someone else who he will use to do the dirty work - since I think he really doesn't like to do it himself.

user posted image
Aura Color = Violet Magical Scent = Black Raspberry Favorite Element = Water

Quote    Reply   

Spacecadet

Next Generation Elder

#49 [url]

Nov 12 08 1:31 PM

I think we are all skeptical because dee has already said something very similar to this. Unless he is repeating himself to someone new its a little less likely he says it again, but still maybe a little possible that he does say it.

Quote    Reply   

Zephfire

Next Generation Elder

#50 [url]

Nov 13 08 3:44 AM

QUOTE (Michael Scott @ November 10, 2008 02:07 am)
OK, exclusive revelation and a quote from book 3. I'm not going to tell you anything about this (so don't ask); I'll not tell you who is saying it, or to whom: “Do not attempt to capture or imprison Perenelle. Do not talk to her, bargain with her or reason with her. Kill her on sight. The Sorceress is infinitely more dangerous than the Alchemyst.”

So, the unknown speaker wants Perenelle killed, do you think the assassin will suceed? And who do you think it will be that tries to kill Perenelle?

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad

#51 [url]

Nov 13 08 4:04 PM

QUOTE (Michael Scott @ November 10, 2008 01:07 am)
OK, exclusive revelation and a quote from book 3. I'm not going to tell you anything about this (so don't ask); I'll not tell you who is saying it, or to whom: “Do not attempt to capture or imprison Perenelle. Do not talk to her, bargain with her or reason with her. Kill her on sight. The Sorceress is infinitely more dangerous than the Alchemyst.”

It is pretty obvious isn't it? Its Machiavelli, saying it, because he is terrified of perenelle, and knows the price of negotiating with her....oh and this proves one of my earlier statement that perenelle has already escaped alcatraz....and as to whom it could be any creature, oh and i am sure that dee is also present, and i think machiavelli has taken over the charge from dee, and he did it since the end of the magician, and it seems right, that dee would have taken the charge in the city more known to machiavelli, and when it comes to the city more known to dee, machiavelli takes over....i think Mr. scott would not take any chances of decreasing our interest with the more wait we do, and this was just to increase our interest and our discussions, and he would just give one obvious one, thinking that we would think he would not put an obious one and that we'll continue our speculations over it denying the obvious ones....

Quote    Reply   

#53 [url]

Nov 14 08 5:31 PM

QUOTE (Vinterulv @ November 13, 2008 08:37 pm)
Dude we already knew that Perry would escape. That and machevelli is not scared of her. He never says or thinks anything like that only Dee.

well, you haven't understood, what i said, it was that she has Already escaped, NOT would escape....and the rest i would say that i did not understand what you said....

Quote    Reply   

Michael Scott

Next Generation Elder

#55 [url]

Nov 15 08 5:27 PM

Dude we already knew that Perry would escape. That and machevelli is not scared of her. He never says or thinks anything like that only Dee.

Let me just interject here with a question and a comment:

Question: How do we know Perry escapes? Where do it say or imply that (I realise that's two questions, actually!)

Comment: Let me draw you attention of a quote from Niccolo Machiavelli from book 2. He is responding to a question from Dee, asking if he had ever met Perenelle. He says, "Yes. I met her just the once. We fought; she won."

Michael

Quote    Reply   

#56 [url]

Nov 15 08 8:06 PM

That quote helps a lot.

I am pretty sure that she will escape since she has Aerop with her. She also has that ghost tricking the sphinx. In my opinion she has a 93.5.8 chance of escaping the island.

Quote    Reply   

#57 [url]

Nov 16 08 9:45 AM

QUOTE (Michael Scott @ November 15, 2008 05:27 pm)

Let me just interject here with a question and a comment:

Question: How do we know Perry escapes? Where do it say or imply that (I realise that's two questions, actually!)

Comment: Let me draw you attention of a quote from Niccolo Machiavelli from book 2. He is responding to a question from Dee, asking if he had ever met Perenelle. He says, "Yes. I met her just the once. We fought; she won."

Michael

well, yes that goes on to show that machiavelli isn't eager to have a fight with perenelle, and i would say that isn't alcatraz under perenelle and areope enap's control? So in a way she HAS escaped....

Quote    Reply   

Michael Scott

Next Generation Elder

#58 [url]

Nov 16 08 5:54 PM

QUOTE (baksh@November 17 2008 10:45 am)
and i would say that isn't alcatraz under perenelle and areope enap's control? So in a way she HAS escaped....
Quote    Reply   

#59 [url]

Nov 16 08 6:26 PM

I think Aerop is a friend then a foe. I think Perry will escape but Aerop will turn on her. Also as I said earlier Ghost has the Sphinx busy for now. Also if the book title is talking about her and we know it is then we know she has to escape in order to play a role to fulfill her name being in the title in a way.

Quote    Reply   

Zephfire

Next Generation Elder

#60 [url]

Nov 17 08 3:52 AM

QUOTE (Michael Scott @ November 16, 2008 06:54 pm)

And as for Areop Enap ... friend or foe? 

My choice would have to be co-operating conspiritors! I don't think they're hugely friendly with each other, especially as Areop Enap points out that the last time they met Perenelle left Areop buried under the rocks from a mountain..it was retalliation because Areop tried to kill Perenelle first, but we don't know why Aerop tried to kill Perenelle in the first place!
So I think they're co-operating with each other to escape being Dee's prisoners, i'm not sure that they'd be friends after/ if they escape....
I think that Perenelle may feel a little warm to Areop though as she says that it was only a small mountain she dumped onto Areop, one that Perenelle seemed quite certain of Areop's escape from.
Does Areop have a gender? Something tells me that Areop is female, but I can't recall the quote that led me to that notion!

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad
Add Reply

Quick Reply

bbcode help